Author Topic: AH Fighter Comparison page hacked!?  (Read 762 times)

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
AH Fighter Comparison page hacked!?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »
DokGonzo seems to have upset some turkish nationalists :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Re: AH Fighter Comparison page hacked!?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 05:05:58 PM »
Originally posted by Viking
http://www.gonzoville.com/ahcharts/index.php

:eek:
BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

neat music lol
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 05:09:46 PM »
nice, what a bunch of fluff'ng tards :mad:

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 07:03:45 PM »
Fortunately I do weekly file backups and nightly database backups, so the sites are restored. But the admin console, all the Squirrelmail base installs, anything dealing with system logging, all that crap is major way farked.

Most of these hacking weenies seem to have their origins in places like Turkey - or maybe that's where they host their sites with the l33t code names and crap. Who knows. They need the Mongol Horde to drive through their lands again to give them something more constructive to do - like being raped by a 8 foot, steel-tipped lance and then dragged by their genitalia through broken glass before having their eyes gouged out with a rusty shrimp-fork.

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 07:16:49 PM »
Thx for restoring the site. One of the most useful AH tools online.

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 07:17:06 PM »
The shrimp fork might be going a little far.

Offline TexInVa

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 07:17:54 PM »
Originally posted by DoKGonZo
They need the Mongol Horde to drive through their lands again to give them something more constructive to do - like being raped by a 8 foot, steel-tipped lance and then dragged by their genitalia through broken glass before having their eyes gouged out with a rusty shrimp-fork.

Wow.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 07:30:46 PM »
hmmm I think using a rusty fork would be a health code violation....other then that it sounds good to me:aok

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline VVV

• Copper Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/waroftheworldsfan
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 07:46:45 PM »

Most of these hacking weenies seem to have their origins in places like Turkey - or maybe that's where they host their sites with the l33t code names and crap. Who knows. They need the Mongol Horde to drive through their lands again to give them something more constructive to do - like being raped by a 8 foot, steel-tipped lance and then dragged by their genitalia through broken glass before having their eyes gouged out with a rusty shrimp-fork.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :eek:
Good use of imagery :aok
Now flying as FalconAM.

~~~The Unforgiven~~~

VAW-116 "Sunkings"

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 07:50:15 PM »
Hey, if they want to hack corporate or government sites. Fine. At least there's a challenge there. And a swarm of IT weenies who need to justify their jobs.

But hacking into the server of an independent developer who's busy trying to make a buck is no accomplishment. That's almost the equivalent of crowing about an AFK kill.

May their bodies be ravaged by radioactive mutant ticks who are only sated by the marrow from the spinal column; and will gnaw and burrow through all tissue, sinew, and bone to reach their feast; slowly releasing glowing toxic waste into their host's bloodstream as they go. Amen.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 08:10:54 PM »
Or maybe a P/O'd ex player,routing through Turkey or any other country is SOP for most hackers,makes it harder to trace.

BTW I prefer a rusty dull spoon,but then to each his own......:rofl :rofl :aok

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 08:34:31 PM »
Hey, if they want to hack corporate or government sites. Fine. At least there's a challenge there. And a swarm of IT weenies who need to justify their jobs.

But hacking into the server of an independent developer who's busy trying to make a buck is no accomplishment. That's almost the equivalent of crowing about an AFK kill.

May their bodies be ravaged by radioactive mutant ticks who are only sated by the marrow from the spinal column; and will gnaw and burrow through all tissue, sinew, and bone to reach their feast; slowly releasing glowing toxic waste into their host's bloodstream as they go. Amen.

Put some decent security in front of your box :)

For anyone who's curious how many boxes get hacked/defaced per day: http://www.zone-h.org/index.php?option=com_attacks&Itemid=43&filter=1

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 08:49:10 PM »

What else do you expect from script kiddies?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 09:27:06 PM »
I don't think it's game related. My other server, over on MT, was also hacked and there's no connection or cross-reference between the two. So either there's an exploit of the CMS's I use, or some spyware slipped into my desktop. Though I hadn't logged into the MT server for any reason in almost a month, so I don't know how spyware would have picked up the info on that machine at this time.

Clearly we need a few squads of ex-KGB agents tracking these people down over there. If everyone who'd been hacked chipped in $100 we could get a few nice little Death Squads going.