Author Topic: Who Iz Ka1e??  (Read 4104 times)

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 08:38:55 AM »
Kale tastes yummy

Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 09:34:17 AM »
Originally posted by Booz
Ka1e=Gunzo=Badboy

MiSsIon AcCoMpLiShEd

:D
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 03:12:06 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
TC ( Ka1e ) -----------> OWNS Gunzo  & Badboy   :D

No way!! I have no idea who Kale is, probably one of the BKs, but he could never pwn me!!

TopGunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline 68ROX

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 03:17:21 PM »
Address comes up:

LAKE ST
PEABODY MA

ROX

Offline 1895

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
      • http://raf315.org
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 03:33:30 PM »
TC, don't lie :D

Its me  Im Ka1e.

Offline jon

• Nickel Member
      • http://http://www.wildaces.us
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 06:57:55 PM »
sorry it is really ME!

Offline DEMONSLAYER

• Copper Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 10:13:05 PM »
lmao yall are a bunch of losers i bet the real kale is laughing his prettythang off at yall. the one to give me a hard time lately was sonic22 or sonic23 i would really like to challenge this kale guy becuase i havent seen some 1 give me a full blown prettythang woopin in a long time. so if he is out there i would really like to challenge him.

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 12:25:05 AM »
Originally posted by DEMONSLAYER
lmao yall are a bunch of losers i bet the real kale is laughing his prettythang off at yall. the one to give me a hard time lately was sonic22 or sonic23 i would really like to challenge this kale guy becuase i havent seen some 1 give me a full blown prettythang woopin in a long time. so if he is out there i would really like to challenge him.

It seems to me that a few weeks ago, you took a pretty good "prettythang woopin" when dueling in F6Fs or 109F vs F4U. To your credit, you did much better F4U vs F6F. Sonic22 is very good, but Nomak is a bit better, especially in the SpitV. If Ka1e is in fact Badboy... Expect a difficult fight. These are all top-tier guys, and anyone of them can beat 99.9% of the AH2 population. The really good sticks.. They don't have to remind anyone of that fact.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 12:34:43 AM »
man nomak aint nothin lol j/k. i don't think i've ever fought him before but i know my favorite planes to dogfight in are the spit5 and spit16  so if i ever see him i will ask him to DA me.

~Sonic22~
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 06:00:10 AM »
Originally posted by sonic23
man nomak aint nothin lol j/k. i don't think i've ever fought him before but i know my favorite planes to dogfight in are the spit5 and spit16  so if i ever see him i will ask him to DA me.

~Sonic22~

Hehe GL with that.

:aok

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007, 07:42:42 AM »
Originally posted by DEMONSLAYER

Doesn't really matter who he is, he is good enough!  He is an excellent E-fighter and very smooth!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 07:56:59 AM »
Originally posted by sonic23

~Sonic22~

Actually you and Ka1e are both real good spit pilots.  I'd say Ka1e is a little more smooth of a flyer but you have good angles in a spit.  Hit me up when you're on I will get some folks together that like spitduels, we'll have some fun!  I have seen some of the ole dogs on lately, you might beat them a few times but they mutate on you rather quickly!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 08:45:43 AM »
I know. However for me to tell you we'd need to use the Cone of Silence or the coughing code for me to tell you. The Cone is experiencing some technical difficulties and I have the coodies. So if you want me to cough coodies all over you, stop by and I'll tell you.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 08:54:38 AM »
I have never been to good at the dueling game, but would really like to try my hand at a few of the people posted here.

SkyRock, is a fun fight, Nomak is as well.......Ka1e is better than that Gunzo Character, but Badboy tops em both when it comes to E Fighting........

Sirloin is a formiddable pilot, as well as Bodevia?/Bighorn

wetrat/tartew & BluKitty are always fun fights, as well as ManeTmp & Kappa

I have never fought a 1 vs 1 with Sonic23/2? would like to see what he puts up as a fight.......

Widewing and I have only ever went at it in the TA messing around, I know he has SKILLZ :D

I did get a chance to duel some with Creton 1 night after I had hit the Tequila, but it was still fun,  one last thing to mention, if a player is consistently dueling people in the DA on a regular basis, then they will be more on top of their game then others who are less frequent doing the DA thing..........still though

some play the MA game alot better than those that play the DA game, when it comes down to fighting at different advantage/disadvantage  starting points......

the DA is a same advantage/CO-E type same alt   fight, it is different..........

landing fights, or having big kill streaks, without dieing, etc. does not mean hardly anything, for anyone with a few yrs in the game can do this, it is quit easy to go and get 50/75/100 kills with no deaths if one sets their mind to it, being #1/#10/#20/#50 in rank allbeit fighter or overall does not mean anything more than that person is striving to at least make somewhat an effort to get a lower rank.........

I am open to duel anyone, when ever they might want too when I am online,  there is always something to learn.....

edit.... plane type should not be an issue when dueling 1 vs 1, it is more pilot than plane when it comes to dueling, I will duel in any plane , I will more than liekly lose also:cry

~S~ all

( as for my earlier post, I was just having some laughs, but I still own-------->SkyRock ROFL :D )
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 08:58:16 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DEMONSLAYER

• Copper Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 04:03:15 PM »
ya u got my pretty good widewing in the f6f havent flown it in a while but as for the f4u1a thats another story. if any one is willing to fight me in a f4u1a come and get me ill fight any 1 anytime unless im at school or something. but would really like to see this ka1e guy hope he is in the next koth.