Author Topic: AH mentors...  (Read 11307 times)

Offline chaingun

• Copper Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #225 on: February 18, 2007, 11:26:09 AM »
scott and ty:) good times w/ air legion, kalistio helped me out to

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #226 on: February 18, 2007, 11:46:17 AM »
How the heck did I forget kalistio:noid :noid  Chain air legion was a blast <>:aok :aok

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #227 on: February 18, 2007, 12:00:05 PM »
Wax, Relic, Airmess, and Mugz.

to All

hap

Offline squealer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2007, 12:29:27 PM »
"I am a very laid back person in real life" < skyrock

I hope so Skyrock, because if you talk like you do in this game in real life you would not last 5 minutes without someone ramming their fist into your face. Not in my neck of the woods anyway.

Spro is the master. If anyone wants to learn this game send a join message to spro when he's landing or dogfighting he will teach you lots...

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2007, 12:47:12 PM »
Originally posted by squealer
"I am a very laid back person in real life" < skyrock

I hope so Skyrock, because if you talk like you do in this game in real life you would not last 5 minutes without someone ramming their fist into your face. Not in my neck of the woods anyway.

Spro is the master. If anyone wants to learn this game send a join message to spro when he's landing or dogfighting he will teach you lots...

In your neck of the woods, would they enquire about a fight, or just sucker punch?  I do not sucker punch peeps in real life, but you would not believe what I see in the schools.  Kids now days will brag about how they jumped a guy when he was not looking and kiked the he11 out of him.  Last year I had 3 GD's(Gangster's of Disciples)  Jump a kid in my class and bloody his face to a pulp.  I tried to pull them off but could only get hands on one at a time.  Finally, I just started throwing them as far as I could across the Gym floor until I got them off and then I had to grab the victim and drag him to safety before the cops got there.  Got slashed down the back in the process, could have been pocket knife, could have been fingernail, I never found out what it was, didn't even know it until I got home.  Don't even get me started about gangs!

When the fight is unavoidable, and there are more of them than me, then anything goes.  I do however stear clear of huge, hate filled, peeps.   Got jumped by a hulk/guy and his 4 friends back in college, lost parts of seven teeth.  He was so filled with hate, and I didn't even know the guy.  I literally contemplated revenge in a major way.  Three months later the guy fell over dead with a brain tumor the size of a golfball.  Life is strange!
enough about real life
Who wants to get owned in a hog-1?  hee hee:D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Coach

• Copper Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2007, 09:44:50 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
LMAO!    I try very hard to avoid fights in real life.  I have been in bands since I was 19.  Been in bars from New York to LA and many in between.  I coached last year at one of the Most gang ridden violent HIgh schools in the inner city of Memphis, TN.(107 violent incidents out of 187 days in school)  You do not know me.  I have been cut, shot at, hit to many times to count(once in the face with the butt of a pistol), and broken my left pinky knuckle on a guys face, fought a 2 vs 9 with my brother on Beale St. in '03 at age 35!  I think you should try and take your smack talk about the real world somewhere else bud!  I think you are a very sick person to even bring up real life fight talk into this "game".   I am a very laid back person in real life and have been in too many fights to have to worry about some psycho who wants to fight over a cartoon game!   If/when I can make it to a con, I will gladly buy you a beer and laughingly talk about ingame personna's, but I will not be there looking for a fight.  If you try to pick one with me, I will walk away.  If you push it, then I willl defend myself!  I would expect any human to act in the same manner!
Now ingame is a different matter!  You want to put your fat mouth up in the DA>?  I doubt it!  Besides you'd just get owned!  
Mark:aok

LMAO...

I must you Skyrock.  I find it refreshing that yes, you consider it a game too.  I do apologize for putting you in a group that you did not belong.  Too many times I have been on the receiving end of PMs of ones who damn sure would not say the same things to me in person.  Their comments went WAY beyond the game. There is 'gamespeak', and yes,... quite a part of the game AND entertaining.  But!  there is a definite line.  When this is crossed....then the hair on my neck stands up. You may ask anyone who knows me or has met me at a con and they can testify.  I will be the first to buy ya a beer and laugh with ya.  Just don't make the game watermelon personal and all is good.  Now.... on the other hand... No... I won't get 'owned' in the DA :)  To you and all I may have offended in my previous post...I apologize.  Otherwise, just keep it a part of the game and first beer at the con is on me :)  

Coach

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2007, 10:18:06 PM »
Originally posted by Coach
LMAO...

I must you Skyrock.  I find it refreshing that yes, you consider it a game too.  I do apologize for putting you in a group that you did not belong.  Too many times I have been on the receiving end of PMs of ones who damn sure would not say the same things to me in person.  Their comments went WAY beyond the game. There is 'gamespeak', and yes,... quite a part of the game AND entertaining.  But!  there is a definite line.  When this is crossed....then the hair on my neck stands up. You may ask anyone who knows me or has met me at a con and they can testify.  I will be the first to buy ya a beer and laugh with ya.  Just don't make the game watermelon personal and all is good.  Now.... on the other hand... No... I won't get 'owned' in the DA :)  To you and all I may have offended in my previous post...I apologize.  Otherwise, just keep it a part of the game and first beer at the con is on me :)  

Coach

No apologie required, sir!  I actually do have a line I won't cross ingame.  You will never hear me speak of anyone's mother and any member of their family for that matter.  I try not to say things that aren't directly related  to the game.  I will every now and then throw something back at a person, but even then I try to keep it with stuff like dweeb, runner, HO boy, and the likes!  Anyway, I appreciate your candor and will look you up when I get to a con!
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline squealer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2007, 10:22:28 PM »
your a fly in the vasaline skyrock

Offline Coach

• Copper Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #233 on: February 18, 2007, 10:50:11 PM »
Doobs!!!!

LMAO!

I gotta old egr valve and a slingshot with crosshairs on a redheaded yankee :D

Lookin forward to seein ya again bud :)

Coach

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #234 on: February 18, 2007, 10:59:19 PM »
Yeah Yeah,
hear there is a new movie comin out.

Coach leaves Manhatten

whats the matter prospectin on 5th ave didn't yeild any silver.

And ya better make that first shot a good one, remember I have an unlimited supply of EGR valves.
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2007, 02:09:56 AM »
Originally posted by squealer
your a fly in the vasaline skyrock

Ur a man in a box!:D

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2007, 05:00:59 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
SkyRock<----owns MUSSIE!  THere you go.  I am honored to own you, sir! hee hee:D
Mark

PS  Not long ago, I started a thread about how I told everybody one day back in Oct. that Florida would beat the he11 out of OSU!  I got 200 gangified by the community.  So I posted a thread(after Florida beat the he11 out of OSU) entitled, "I don't want to tell you I told you so.......but!"  Three posts down the thread I get Skuzzified and moved to the O'club.  Skuzzy's post was simply:

Skuzzy<----owns SkyRock!  

LMAO!:rofl

Mussie <---- Owns being shot down :p

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
AH mentors...
« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2007, 06:47:20 AM »
the pwn thing is just a way to get people in the da. if it offended u maybe u should toughen up or find something more serious to take to heart.

some of us find much more joy in DA than MA. IE Me Rock, and a few of the participants in this thread.

Rock is one of my favorite DA opponents and squaddies. We can go hours killing eachother without any sour feelings and i rarely see him take any losses in DA to heart.. In the MA it seems he's the only person that can kill off that flight time otw to a fight.. LoL sometimes i gotta tell em to shuttup cause i cant think with all the jabbering.. U guys dont know rock like u might think u do.

and rock u might just have to accept the fact ur one of those love/hate types.. quit tryin to explain urself.. let the haters hate.. to be honest if u werent my squaddie i'd probably hate u too  :D ...

anyways thats quite a big catch u got there rock. u all have been had.

TW9
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #238 on: February 19, 2007, 08:17:54 AM »
Originally posted by TW9
the pwn thing is just a way to get people in the da. if it offended u maybe u should toughen up or find something more serious to take to heart.

some of us find much more joy in DA than MA. IE Me Rock, and a few of the participants in this thread.

Rock is one of my favorite DA opponents and squaddies. We can go hours killing eachother without any sour feelings and i rarely see him take any losses in DA to heart.. In the MA it seems he's the only person that can kill off that flight time otw to a fight.. LoL sometimes i gotta tell em to shuttup cause i cant think with all the jabbering.. U guys dont know rock like u might think u do.

and rock u might just have to accept the fact ur one of those love/hate types.. quit tryin to explain urself.. let the haters hate.. to be honest if u werent my squaddie i'd probably hate u too  :D ...

anyways thats quite a big catch u got there rock. u all have been had.

TW9

I have my good days and bad days, but yes I have fun with it.  By the way, met up with Steve in the DA last night had a few great fights until his wife ack kicked in.   to Steve.  Had some good ones with Numb.   to Numb   Had some good ones with FX1   to FX1  Had about 20 pM's wanting to go to the DA, and I have to think that this thread, as it ended anyway, had something to do with that!  THanks for the words TW and all the good fights!   to all!
Mark

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #239 on: February 22, 2007, 11:13:52 PM »
I pwn :noid