Author Topic: Filth Interviews Hitech (well sorta)  (Read 21218 times)

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Filth Interviews Hitech (well sorta)
« on: February 15, 2007, 01:53:30 AM »
Reading Filths Round Table thread reminded me of a post i made in his original interview a player thread...

I said it was to be continued, so here is Part 1 and Part 2

I hope you enjoy it.

Filth Interviews HTC
Part 1

Hello everyone, this month I had the chance to interview the man himself..... HiTech.

I travelled to the new office's via P51, I knew that I was close when I found myself being Vulched on landing at Dallas airport, climbing from the wreckage of the old war bird I took the time to hold up a Black sign with "Nice Kill Ya Big Vulch-Tard" written in 70 point white Tahoma font before climbing into Skuzzy's 2006 Lexus IS250

I was mildly embarrassed as I said hello to the Skuzmister only to find Carrie at the wheel. I asked where Skuzzy was as I apologised to her for the mistake and she politely pointed to the rear seat where Skuzzy was furiously working the keyboards of five laptops simultaneously. "Working on network issues I asked". Skuzzy grunted and motioned his head towards Carrie who enlightened me by saying "He is actually moderating the current BK threads".

Pulling away from the fire trucks and the burning wreckage, the furious typing in the back seat momentarily stopped, I saw Skuzzy briefly look out the back window, he returned to his typing pausing only to say "Carrie would be be so kind". She replied with a node in the rear vision mirror and then asked me to pass her bag which was at my feet. From it she pulled a small object that I thought was a dark green apple put it to her mouth and then threw it out the window and up in to the air "what was that I asked ?" "Grenade" she casually replied .

The WTF? expression on my face must have been clear as she again pointed to the back of the car, my confusion as to how a small yet lethal explosive device would help Skuzzy in he efforts was short lived, for behind us the Vulch-Tard was flying low over the runway attempting to up his rank with a GV kill on Lexus. Carrie's timing was perfect, the grenade exploded bringing the Vulchers short flight to an eventful end....

To be continued

Filth Interviews HTC
Part 2

As we arrived at the hallowed grounds to the chants and yells of a protest crowd, I saw that they were almost all women...

"What's going on here ?" I asked

"AH widows" Carrie replied "They tried for a class action suite, but all the Lawyers are busy playing AH".

"Oh" I said "is it safe to get out ? They look awfully angry"

"Don't worry, HiTech told them to stay off the property, or he would give there partners free life time accounts"

I made a mental note to send the missus here later.  

Carrie bought the car to a stop and motioned me to wait before getting out.

"I think I had better prepare you for what your going to see in here" Carrie said

"Why ?" I asked

"Well with CT and the arena changes the guys are under a lot of pressure at the moment"

"Yeah I thought they would be, I was surprised that HT agreed to the interview"

"We all were, Just keep in mind that they are all under a lot of pressure please"

"Sure Carrie will do" I said with a smile

Skuzzy climbed out of the back with all five laptops stacked upon each other but with deft agility he still managed to keep tapping away at the one on top, its lid still open. Amongst all the protesters and my trepidation from Carries warning I was still over come with excitement, I was here I was actually... THUNK ... falling to the ground.....

A short while later I found myself waking to Carries voice "Real sorry about that" she said "But super lost 5 hours work to a layer bug, He sorta threw the monitor out the window and it sorta landed on your head...".

"Ah no problem" I replied "Just glad it was an LCD and not a C.... " I stopped mid-centance, walking towards me was Pyro I had to blink at what he was carrying over his right shoulder it looked like an AK-47, Pyro stopped infront of me, I glanced at Carrie and she put her finger to her lips silently telling me to say nothing.

"So your here to interview HT ?" he said

I stood, holding out my hand I replied "Yeah I am really excited top be here"

Pyro looked at my hand and with a friendly yet somewhat maniacal grin said "I wont shake your hand at the moment, you know gun grease and all"

"Yeah no problem" I said as  I involuntarily released a nervous chuckle

"What's you BBS name" he asked.

As I replied Pyro pulled a small black notebook from his pocket and started to flip through it

"Well you not on the list, that's good"

"List ?" I enquired

"Oh its nothing, just wanted to know if I should be getting the cleaning kit out for Betsy here, but  I guess I wont be needing it today"

Carrie stepped forward and said "Come with me, we'll get you a coffee and biscuit while you pull yourself together" she led me to a small nicely furnished lunch room "By the way don't mention Pyro's.. Um... toy"

"Its not loaded.... is it" I asked

"Well that depends on how many threads he has read today" she sighed and almost to herself she said  "We go through a lot of monitors here"

"Oh !" I replied meekly as I began to wonder if I should postpone the interview to a less hectic date...

To be continued
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 02:07:12 AM by mussie »

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 01:56:07 AM »
The view expressed by the Author do not represent the views of HiTech Creations, its staff or any other sane people.

However the next person to request a NOOK or utter the words "Two Weeks" may just find them selves receiving a visit from Betsy

:p

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 08:10:26 AM »
:lol :lol :rofl :rofl :rofl
Halarious! Classic! Brilliant! Hurry and give us the rest! lol!
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Laurie

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 08:59:40 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

could make that into a short story or comic and sell it to players lol

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 09:20:41 AM »
So when we getting the NOOOOOOK!!!????

2 Weeks?

:rofl :rofl
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 09:26:10 AM »
LOL..thats alot longer than any interview I'd probably get!

~AoM~

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 09:27:52 AM »
oh mussie that was totally brilliant! :rofl :rofl :rofl

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 03:11:32 PM »
Thanks for the replies, I am glad you all liked it

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 03:23:42 PM »
ROFLMBO!!!!!!
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 06:20:25 PM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
ROFLMBO!!!!!!

Hey skuzzy, better get back to your 5 laptops! :rofl :rofl :rofl
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 06:37:11 PM »
To be continued

..And Then?

:aok
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 09:18:38 PM »
For a minute I thought this was a bump of that 5 year old ToD interview thread:lol

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 11:06:44 AM »
waiting intently. :)

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 11:29:36 AM »
Sorry HT I sorta got writers block.... A b-25 might clear it though.....  :p

J/K

Working on the next part now....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 11:33:46 AM by mussie »

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Part 3
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 02:36:51 PM »
"Perhaps I should come back later..." I suggested to Carrie

"HT should be ready soon, so just try to relax and enjoy the coffee" she replied

"How do you keep from going lala Carrie" I ask making polite conversation

I was struck with fear as I heard the words "Oh God" escaped carries Mouth almost simultaneously a voice from down the corridor yelled "Right that's the it... your on the list". followed by what sounded frighteningly like a magazine being loaded.

"Its ok Pyro" Carrie called back "he want talking about the plane that must not be named"

"What do you mean by the plane that must not be named" I asked in a hushed whisper

"You said the nick name of the plane that must not be named" she replied under her breath

"What " I asked as it dawned on me "Oh you mean the LA....."

"STOP!!!" Carrie cut me off  "Look Pyro is a real nice guy, but if you say the name of the plane that must not be named, Betsy will be needing cleaning today " you stay here while I go calm Pyro down.

I stood and went to the window, at least the view was nice, trees, flowers, a monitor sailing through the air... "What have I gotten myself into?" I thought.

Someone enter the room I turned, it was someone I had yet to meet, as he walked past me to the fridge, I saw his eyes were red and by the look of him I doubt he had slept much in the last week... There was something about him, something subtle that told me It had to Waffle....

Perhaps the fact that although dishevelled (and possibly in need of a hot shower) the bounce in his step gave me the impression that his red eyes and sleepless nights were not the result of stress but of the enthusiasm you experience when you start a new job, or perhaps (and I go out on a limb here)  it was the words "Yo Daddy Superfly" on the paper taped to his back...

TBC

Note: The author does not know much about Waffle or his personal hygene habbits :p