Author Topic: spinning clipboard?  (Read 848 times)

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
spinning clipboard?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 09:32:37 AM »
FWIW, I still get the spinning clipboard occasionally.  A reboot usually fixes that, but if I start AH without rebooting first there is a pretty good chance I'll get the spinning clipboard right away.

I've installed all the patches, kept windows update, etc.  Not sure why it does this but it does.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
spinning clipboard?
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 10:23:26 AM »
Originally posted by 38ruk
Eagler , i had the same issue when i loaded the windows update KB896256 AND the Dualcore optimizer from AMD at the same time . Is there any chance that you have that update installed? I uninstalled the XP update and the spinning clipboard stopped . Good luck .

I uninstalled that update and was able to do a short shortie this morning without a lockup or the spinning clipboard. I will try a few more over the weekend as I was able to get an occassional sortie in without issues before. I am also going to switch the vcard back to the 7800 gs co as I had the same issue with the ati 9800. Thanks for the tip 38ruk. Let you guys know how it goes.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder