Author Topic: Account billing problems & access  (Read 349 times)

Offline Rink03

• Zinc Member
Account billing problems & access
« on: February 22, 2007, 03:30:28 AM »
I got into this game on 2/6/07, now its two days over two weeks and now I cannot access the online arenas, I was billed $14.95 for this.

My question is this, is this game billings for two weeks only? or was there a screw-up with my account?

I no longer am able to gain access to the online arenas, as it asks me if I wish to re-up my subscription, but yet I was billed $14.95, for what? two free weeks? How can it be free when I was billed?

This is confusing and I'm curious as to know whats goin on with this with my account. (PS: my name here is the same as my account name, for the admins/bosses of this game)

Do I have to pay $14.95 all the time for just two weeks of playtime in the online arenas? and not a month?

Would be very grateful to know whats goin on cuz for me that billing is a bit much for only two supposedly free weeks worth of online arenas play (besides the 8-player part of the game which I still can access)

Thanks.

Rink03

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 04:06:37 AM »
$14.95 was for one month. you will be billed each month. Email hitech or call them, they will take care of you. and welcome to AH.:aok

NOT

AKNOT

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 04:28:49 AM »
Rink,

anything pertaining account/password is not usually discussed on the BBS, so dont hold breath for a reply.

Easiest and quickest way to go about this is call Carrie (shes the one handling accounts) at the Office, youll find the phone number under SUPPORT > Contact Us on the HTC homepage. Or you just send her an email describing your issue to billings@hitechcreations.com.

As for your questions: The two weeks ARE free (if this is your first time installing the game), the billing takes place at the beginning of each month and it is 14.95 for the entire month. Just contact them, im sure this will be cleared up very quickly for you.

Welcome to AH :)

Schatzi
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Rink03

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 06:54:10 PM »
Well its strange that a month has yet to go by (only 2 weeks) and I'm now denied entrance into the Online arenas.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 07:18:16 PM »
Is it possible you subscribed to one account while playing with another?

Just a guess.  Account information and the handling of it is something best handled privately  Send an email to billing@hitechcreations.com or call 817-251-1540 and talk to Carrie.  Either way you will get your answer tomorrow.  Just be sure to let her knwo the login ID of the account.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Rink03

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 08:37:24 PM »
Couldnt get the origonal account to accept my chosen name, so I deleted it and remade it several times, but then it doesnt help with my ALREADY having been billed for a month that was not given to me.

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 11:30:07 PM »
How about actualy reading the posts of others, instead of carrying on. You have been given sound, factual advice by three people, one being a paid employee of HITECH. How about trying the suggestions.:aok

NOT

AKNOT

Offline Rink03

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 03:14:09 AM »
I read their posts, just havent the time to do what they have suggested till tomorrow, k?

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 05:58:29 AM »
Given what you have said, it soulnds like you may not know exactly which account you are paying for.  In this case, the best way to resolve the issue is to call Carrie and give her the credir/debit card number used to subscribe to the account so she can find it without fail.

I can assure you, if you log into the account you have payed for, you will get your full time you paid for.  But this can be all addressed when you discuss it with Carrie.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Rink03

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 06:04:11 PM »
Ok, The account I had payed on I think is deleted, so when I made the other ones in the try to get my name to be accepted I thought that payment went to it.

When I feel better I'll call, right now its difficult for me to talk as it is.

(tink I caught a cold or sumtin)

But I'll call soon when I can to clear this up k.

Thanks.