Author Topic: $599 - duo core gateway ENDS TONIGHT  (Read 288 times)

Offline Sincraft

• Nickel Member
$599 - duo core gateway ENDS TONIGHT
« on: February 24, 2007, 08:35:39 PM »
For those of you interested I wanted to post this ASAP as I JUST found out about it although the deal has been running for almost a week.  Unpublished in their Sunday Circular apparently.

http://techbargains.com/news_displayitem.cfm/82449

**This laptop is not a gaming laptop but will run many games up to and including Aces High 2**  It will not wow you with its performance, or maybe it will I haven't tested mine yet.  Been waiting for this deal to come back.  When Circuit City had it, it was gone from EVERY store within the tri-state area for this price.

$599 after $150 rebates through Office Depot.

Dual-Core t2060 1.6ghz  (2nd from the lowest end of the dual cores, the much pricer ones are THAT much better with the exception of their l2 cache being 2 megs and sometimes 4 megs for Core 2 Duo's but you are talking about alot more money)
1 gig of ram!
80 gig SATA hd with 5400 rpm (many are lower rpm)

VERY COOL Aircraft Aluminum keyboard top.  Keeps the grease of your hands from 'burning' a laptop well used, which many of you probably see from time to time on plastic top laptops.

Anyway - if you are on the fence and were in this market for a laptop in this range, tonight is a good night to jump over and grab this puppy up.  

Just wanted to share a good thing with my fellow Virtual Fighter Aces! :)