Author Topic: PAC Niki vs F4  (Read 2658 times)

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
PAC Niki vs F4
« on: December 05, 2000, 11:53:00 AM »
<S> Hblair, Dingy and the rest for the fun Last night.
As most of you know I created a PAC terrain. We flew in H2H Niki,zeke, vs F4,jugs,...Icons OFF...Let me tell you, I got so immerse in that fight, white knuckles all the way. I HAD A BLAST!!! And when the clouds rolled in,,,, it was so pretty. So much, that I'm thinking on having a weekly grudge match like this. Maybe Tuesday nights at a certain time.
Setup will be Jug, 38,f4's  Vs. Niki,zeke, Icons OFF.
Anyone up for this? Bring your F4,Niki,RW and your SA.... Your going to need it!!!

Oh, and advice: don't be fighting in the mountain when the clouds roll in and Never, ever lose a rudder in there

Thanx HTC , For the terrain editor.

NUTTZ

[This message has been edited by NUTTZ (edited 12-05-2000).]

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
PAC Niki vs F4
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2000, 12:08:00 PM »
 I'll look for this!!!  I had to log early last night. Son was sick. Anyway, that terrain is BLAST to fly in! And it looks damned good too  

-Westy

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
PAC Niki vs F4
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2000, 12:12:00 PM »
Great fun nuttz, had a blast flying with you. The terrain really adds to the experience.

Offline Kronos

• Nickel Member
PAC Niki vs F4
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2000, 12:15:00 PM »
sounds good.  might just have to fly a jug...when u get a firm time gimme a heads up  

------------------
Kronos
CO No. 272 Squadron "Whispering Death"
http://members.home.net/wchiasson/no272/

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
PAC Niki vs F4
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2000, 12:34:00 PM »
I would be interested too NUTTZ!

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
PAC Niki vs F4
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2000, 03:46:00 PM »
H2H? or arena?

------------------
aka Nefari...

Fighting in the air is not sport, it is scientific murder...

[This message has been edited by Nefarious (edited 12-05-2000).]
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
PAC Niki vs F4
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2000, 04:06:00 PM »
I'm there.
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline Dingy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
PAC Niki vs F4
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2000, 04:41:00 PM »
Ok this time Nuttz, make sure you lock down the airfields with the correct type planes.  Kept wondering why my countryman in a zeke or Nik was shooting at me while I was chasing an F4.  Then I realized that some of the allies were flying jap planes  

Got so mad the third time it happened, I came up in an F4 on the allies side looking for that countryman who was flying around in a Jap plane.  Was gonna really give it to him until he admitted that he was very new and didnt know what the rules were.  That was when my heart grew two sizes larger that day...just like the Grinch.  

-Ding

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
PAC Niki vs F4
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2000, 05:04:00 PM »

Originally posted by Dingy:
Ok this time Nuttz, make sure you lock down the airfields with the correct type planes.  Kept wondering why my countryman in a zeke or Nik was shooting at me while I was chasing an F4.  Then I realized that some of the allies were flying jap planes    

Got so mad the third time it happened, I came up in an F4 on the allies side looking for that countryman who was flying around in a Jap plane.  Was gonna really give it to him until he admitted that he was very new and didnt know what the rules were.  That was when my heart grew two sizes larger that day...just like the Grinch.    

-Ding
I'm new to H2H, last night was my first attempt, but BOY was it fun. I'll put it up tonight again 7:00 till .... And it was your infinate bellybutton that grew 2 times larger,LOL  

hey, Dingy, I rechecked my PAC terrain, In H2H the northern beach heads were not the straight ones... I went back into the editor and they were the straight ones.... Hmmmm... But i know i used the latest PAC.res file. I'll try again tonight to switch it, see ya tonight.
NUTTZ P.S. I know the map looks sweet, But Must you sing "Endless Love" on RW?

[This message has been edited by NUTTZ (edited 12-05-2000).]