Author Topic: JG 54 Propaganda  (Read 1348 times)

Offline republic

• Silver Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« on: March 28, 2007, 08:58:05 AM »
P-47 pilot

Offline Yoshimbo

• Nickel Member
      • http://freewebs.com/yoshimbo/
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 11:50:11 AM »
holy crap! freaking awesome!!!:eek:

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 11:56:14 AM »
Meh, didn't really seem to do much. It would make a nice intro montage for something else, but stand-alone, I felt it was lacking.

Offline JAWS2003

• Nickel Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 05:00:05 PM »
Cool clip.
 You could have used Jg-54 skins for that. There are plenty in AH.:)

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 05:23:26 PM »
Great effort republic

Originally posted by Krusty
Meh, didn't really seem to do much. It would make a nice intro montage for something else, but stand-alone, I felt it was lacking.

You are an arse.  Could answer nicer than that.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 06:53:33 PM »
I didn't say anything bad about it Ball, so think before you start insulting me.

My comments were about the story it told. It didn't tell one. I said nothing bad about the editing, the sound, or anything else.

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 07:01:19 PM »
HOLY *****!!! :O :O :O

SWEET!!!

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 02:33:43 AM »
Originally posted by Krusty
I didn't say anything bad about it Ball, so think before you start insulting me.

My comments were about the story it told. It didn't tell one. I said nothing bad about the editing, the sound, or anything else.

Meh.  Your response could have been better.  Sadly lacking.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 02:53:19 PM »
Quit trolling, ball :furious :t

It didn't tell a story. It had an intro using photos, music, and a closeup of the green heart afterwards, but in the middle all it had was short disjointed clips of guns blazing. I think it needs to tell more than that, if it can be considered "good".

Like I said, nothing wrong with the way it was created/edited. It just didn't do anything.

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 03:19:28 PM »
... you need to add more sugar and sprinkles, how bout some encouragement?  you will never be a peewee coach at this rate! ;)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 05:26:44 PM »
Honestly, before you replied, I was waiting for him to respond and say "What do you mean?"

But he didn't get that chance, so it's a moot point now.

Offline republic

• Silver Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 08:14:45 PM »
Interesting responses.  I had about 15 minutes worth of in-game film and spent about 30 minutes on it...not really anything I have a lot 'invested' in.  So Krusty's responses don't really bother me...besides any response beginning with "meh" shows little hope of actually being constructive.  :)

It's the first draft of an intro to a longer film I'm currently working on, I probably should have specified that.  I often make short films for my own benefit from time to time.  It's also something that's been tacked on to my job description where I work...I'm not complaining because they did provide me with the entire Final Cut Studio.  :D

AH is both awesome because of the film viewer, and frustrating because of the view control...some of the shots I'd like to get are near impossible.

Just wanted some ideas...I was somewhat worried about making a "pro-German" film, and that's really the reason I posted it...but seems that wasn't one of the detractions.  :)

As I add to it I'll post updated links.
P-47 pilot

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 08:25:58 PM »
Originally posted by republic
besides any response beginning with "meh" shows little hope of actually being constructive.  :)

Fair enough. I shall refrain from beginning with that in the future. "Meh" to me shows indifference. It doesn't show contempt, dislike, anger, etc. Just indifference.

P.S. my post was meant to spark a discussion. If you cared you'd ask for clarification. If not, well you don't care, why should I elaborate? :aok

Offline MrSpanky

• Zinc Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 02:08:38 AM »
Nice job.

I thought it did just the job you intended it to do.

Offline Spiffing

• Copper Member
JG 54 Propaganda
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2007, 08:35:55 AM »
Include II in the youtube tags after Aces High - that will incldue you on the AH youtube pages.

Aces High II

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aces+high+II

Spiff