Author Topic: Vehicle spawn stuck in the ground  (Read 241 times)

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
Vehicle spawn stuck in the ground
« on: April 04, 2007, 06:41:06 PM »
Offline vehicles work fine.  Online spawning vehicles in the hangar works fine.  But if I spawn any vehicle online to a remote spawn point, my vehicle is stuck in the ground and I can't move.

I made a film.  First I have successfully spawned in the hangar.  Then I spawn a Panzer and then an M8 to a remote point and I am stuck in the ground and can not move.  I have not flown in forever so I have no idea what version this problem started happening.

http://home.insight.rr.com/shawnm92/stuff/film2.ahf

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 08:26:08 PM »
uninstalled and installed new video drivers.....same.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 08:21:36 AM »
if you havn't flown in a long time, you might want to check the "map controllers" in the setup area of the note pad. The newer versions have the GV load in Mode 2 and can be configured different than the planes.

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 09:37:27 AM »
if your tank or what ever is appearing half in the ground go into setup and find the GUI slider and adjust it down  a little.i had this prolem till i adjusted the gui slider
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 02:08:22 PM »
Originally posted by rogerdee
if your tank or what ever is appearing half in the ground go into setup and find the GUI slider and adjust it down  a little.i had this prolem till i adjusted the gui slider

If this 'GUI slider' is the old one that controlled how fast you moved from say the Tower to the Hanger to select a ride I believe that is no longer available in the game.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 11:09:50 PM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
if you havn't flown in a long time, you might want to check the "map controllers" in the setup area of the note pad. The newer versions have the GV load in Mode 2 and can be configured different than the planes.

I don't know what I did but I went to map controllers and the vehicle part and hit default and I think it fixed it.