Author Topic: Horde Mentality  (Read 4626 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Horde Mentality
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2007, 07:11:18 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
Well ****ing kumbaya can we all get a group hug lolz.

:)

Stang stop this nonsence this minute....you are scaring me:cry  Now that SkyRock has to play nice you were my last great hope for a proper butt kicking in the MA....:O  Oh the sheer horror of it all....we gonna have to sit around and talk about our feelings in the Lobby now.....eeekkk...aaaggggkkk.. ..errrgggg...yeekkyy phooooy....thubb..thubbb...th ubbbbabbaabaaaaaaaaa......... .....:rolleyes:

Where is Shane when you need him......dang he never sold out to the fuzzy wuzzy lamby feely goods.....is this the end of the world???????:O
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
Horde Mentality
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2007, 09:32:27 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
Well ****ing kumbaya can we all get a group hug lolz.

:)

Now thats Funny:lol :lol
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline BGgetmo

• Zinc Member
Horde Mentality
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2007, 10:15:37 AM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
Because that K-4 is like the rest of them in the MA,KIll Kill Kill kill Kill. he was gonna turn around no matter what.

It wasn't a 3 on 1 either, that spawn player is a 2 week baby seal who was at a way lower altitude and at least 5,000 away.

That "baby seal" you are refering to is spawn77, not a newb as I have flown with the guy for over 2 years, he just has a different name. So yes, it was a 3v1.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Horde Mentality
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2007, 10:19:17 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Falc, as one who is maligned for your style of gameplay, I think you're reading more into these posts than was intended, or you're grouping everyone who disagrees with you into the same category as guys like Skyrock, which is unfair and insulting to the rest of us.

You're a joke!  A disposable one at that.   Good bye!

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Horde Mentality
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2007, 10:20:09 AM »
Originally posted by republic

The Internet is not a free pass to depravity.

Well hell I'm canceling my subscription then!!:furious

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Horde Mentality
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2007, 10:40:30 AM »
Originally posted by Sweet2th
Try this just once.

When you see them running away, turn around as soon as they start running, 85% of the time they turn right around and you sucker them out in front of you, or a squadmate/wingman.No more chasing, just turn around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg-MWV--TD4

From your film I doubt that guy turned around because you did. You were 400 on his six forever and couldn't get a hit.

It looked like as you immeled, your buddy came in fast and forced the turn.  From there the fight was between the 109 and your buddy.

The film shows the 109 coming near you again near the end but only because he was trying to evade your friend who finishes him off moments later.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Horde Mentality
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2007, 02:17:22 PM »
whatever the film depicts the point remains true, dont chase them and they will come back for more.

here is another example of what sweet2th describes, feel free to be as generous on me as you were about his point.

http://www.freeroleentertainment.com/give_your_tail.ahf

its a very good point.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Horde Mentality
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2007, 07:32:54 PM »
Originally posted by BGgetmo
That "baby seal" you are refering to is spawn77, not a newb as I have flown with the guy for over 2 years, he just has a different name. So yes, it was a 3v1.

Doesn't really matter, at the alt we was at he still wasn't a factor.

Awesome moves as always Bat.