Author Topic: A Rant  (Read 1121 times)

Offline 68Boomer

• Zinc Member
A Rant
« on: April 23, 2007, 06:06:39 PM »
ENY ain't fair!! He HO'ed me! GVer's are Lame!! He's hiding in a Windmill!! The sun is too Bright! They keep bombing us in TT!!! The ground is too dark!! I wanted the P39!! I want the B25! He gets me with one ping! Laser sights on the BUFF's!!! Toolshedding, Milkrunning!! He's not fair!! The hangars are too far apart!! Cheat this, cheat that, cheat the other thing!! How does a milk crate out turn a hamburger!!!! I must be shooting jelly beans!!!!!!

ENOUGH ALREADY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!

If your not happy with what you get for your $14.95 a month, you have two things you can do in order to do something about it..............

Option A: Quit paying it and don't bother yourself, (or those of us who do enjoy this game), with what you may or may not perceive as inadequecies.

or

Option B: Scrape your pennies together, brink open your piggy banks, run up your credit cards or whatever. Come up with a few million dollars and buy out HT or comeup with your own on-line game.

It's fine to voice an opinion about an issue, but how many times or ways can you beat a dead horse??? I lost count on the number of threads B******* about the ENY, (Some SA will remined me though, lol) I discussed it once, saw that it was in fact a dead horse and let it go.

Rant Done.....have fun with it.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
A Rant
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 06:15:51 PM »
so you are advocating that those who are not satisfied with the recent changes should cancel their subscriptions rather than voice their opinions?

:confused:
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
A Rant
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »
"Oh Pot!"
"Yes?"
"Have you met Kettle?"  hee hee
A rant about ranting, how many of those horses are still rotting?:aok

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
A Rant
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 06:24:31 PM »
Perhaps he's advocating a little patience instead of the same whines over and over and over.

Yes, it's too dark.  Try adjusting things on your end?  ENY won't let you fly your LA 7 just because your side out numbers both sides combined?  Lots of options there....  Won't switch sides because "it's my country, do or die!!!", take a break, come back later.

Constructive criticism is fine.  Threats of quitting are fine too.  Leave already.  It's only a game.  They're doing their best.  It's obvious that HTC is listening.  

Give it a rest sometimes.

wrngway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
A Rant
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 06:33:35 PM »
Originally posted by AWwrgwy
ENY won't let you fly your LA 7 just because your side out numbers both sides combined?  Lots of options there....  

I say they just learn to fly something different than a Spit, Lgay or Niki....
:D
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline CarlsBee

• Copper Member
A Rant
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 06:33:44 PM »
How can he be right?  Read again.  What does he do the whole post?

:rofl                      :rofl                          :rofl                           :rofl

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
A Rant
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 06:49:11 PM »
People will always complain no matter what happens. I personally just play to have fun and don't really care about people bombing TT, people hiding in windmills, buff's blowing me out of the sky in one shot....I'm sure some do and it's their right to voice their opinion, however posting thread after thread about the same stuff is overdoing it and has horses everywhere hoping they don't die because they will be beaten over and over. I haven't even been here for a year and it seems to me that whenever something changes it causes panic and I see chickens running around everywhere in search of the king because the world is crashing down all around them.  As far as eny goes, it doesn't affect the planes I like flying most of the time, and when it does things are waaaay out of hand so I just go to another arena...or up what's available and fly something I normally wouldn't. That's just me though.

OK now yell at me, make some comment about my writing, correct my spelling and tell me I know nothing and I'm some stupid noob.
:noid
Lagger

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
A Rant
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 06:55:49 PM »
Boomer you forgot my personal whine

Texans pay $16.03 a month

I should get extra perks because I have to pay taxes and you guys don't

:p

oh and lagger.... msword says you spelled and punctuated just fine..

stupid noob ;)  (j/k)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
A Rant
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 07:07:45 PM »
i haven't had a problem with ENY since i learned that planes other than pony's, la7's, and spit 16s actually can be usefull.  try the la5, flys almost like the 7 only a little slower.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
A Rant
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 07:28:16 PM »
:huh
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline 68Boomer

• Zinc Member
A Rant
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 10:40:57 PM »
JB88.....Read last paragraph in my post Sir.

SkyRock.....:rofl

AWwrgwy......:aok

CarlsBee.....Right/Wrong....who cares...it's all for fun:D

Lagger86.....:aok

Dichotomy.....Your kidding me, Texas Tax's your gameplay????? :huh

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
A Rant
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 11:14:46 PM »
Originally posted by 68Boomer
JB88.....Read last paragraph in my post Sir.

aren't the whole rant about beating a dead horse threads a bit like beating a dead flea on a dead horse?
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline wigglepog

• Zinc Member
A Rant
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 11:18:29 PM »
What we've got here is a meta-rant.  Haven't seen too many of those.

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
A Rant
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 03:28:15 AM »
VentINg is healthy for you!:aok

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
A Rant
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 07:41:11 AM »
Well said 68Boomer you took words right out of my mouth.It is impossible to please everyone .
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk