Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 15432 times)

Offline FALCONWING

  • Silver Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 943
Falcnwng
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2007, 11:52:07 AM »
Quote
Originally posted by bj229r
Hmm..ya don't have an AH setup at the lake? cheap bastid;)


hehe that is exactly where i will be this weekend...its a "work weekend" so wont be all fun and games..

btw i knew the harrisonburg guys involved in that accident last month...had just been at the Homestead for the JMU art auction with the guy (Curt) that owned the boat that crashed  the weekend before the accident...he is a big contributor to charities around here....

definitely has made me rethink how safe we need to be on the water...hope to get you over sometime this summer BJ229...pm me to set up something when the weather is a little warmer...our place is on dudley amos road if that helps ya
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Yknurd

  • Silver Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1248
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
Falcnwng
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2007, 12:19:35 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by ink
anytime you wanna try this pittbull, ill be in my hurri you can pick any plane you want and the alt,and i guarantee you'll go down in flames

mouth piece


You probably leg press 800 pounds also.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Furball

  • Plutonium Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 15779
Falcnwng
« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2007, 01:04:52 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by thrila
Hi furby :D

I miss flying :cry


FRILLA! :D

I miss you :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPa7ZR_fUC4

I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline bj229r

  • Platinum Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 6405
Falcnwng
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2007, 01:20:33 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by FALCONWING
hehe that is exactly where i will be this weekend...its a "work weekend" so wont be all fun and games..

btw i knew the harrisonburg guys involved in that accident last month...had just been at the Homestead for the JMU art auction with the guy (Curt) that owned the boat that crashed  the weekend before the accident...he is a big contributor to charities around here....

definitely has made me rethink how safe we need to be on the water...hope to get you over sometime this summer BJ229...pm me to set up something when the weather is a little warmer...our place is on dudley amos road if that helps ya


Heard about the wreck, though not the details--lotta VERY fast boats on that lake....not heard of that road, I prett much just know how to get to my brother's house, and that big place with all the bars:aok
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Simaril

  • Platinum Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 5149
Falcnwng
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2007, 01:28:07 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by bj229r
....not heard of that road, I prett much just know how to get to my brother's house, and that big place with all the bars:aok


Here's hoping "that place with all the bars" is the kind that guys go to drink, not the kind that gives you temporary housing on the county's tab and a roomate named Bubba....
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

storch

  • Guest
Falcnwng
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2007, 06:42:32 PM »
falc and I have been in contact he's busy this week as am I it looks like a next week set up.  we are looking forward to the match up and I think it will be fun.

Offline ink

  • Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 11274
Falcnwng
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2007, 09:08:38 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by Yknurd
You probably leg press 800 pounds also.





nope but people who talk **** behind locked doors we would call "cell warriors"

the people in here talking **** are no different.

Offline MajWoody

  • Gold Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2095
Falcnwng
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2007, 11:12:18 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by ink
anytime you wanna try this pittbull, ill be in my hurri you can pick any plane you want and the alt,and i guarantee you'll go down in flames

mouth piece


 No offense ink, but you would lose I assure you.
If we shouldn't eat animals, why are they made of meat?
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline wetrat

  • Gold Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2117
Falcnwng
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2007, 12:01:39 AM »
I volunteer the Muppets for any kind of skwad duelz
Army of Muppets

Offline Slash27

  • Plutonium Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 12782
Falcnwng
« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2007, 12:13:19 AM »
Quote
Originally posted by ink
nope but people who talk **** behind locked doors we would call "cell warriors"

the people in here talking **** are no different.
 


So that makes you what then?:huh

Offline Furball

  • Plutonium Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 15779
Falcnwng
« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2007, 01:32:39 AM »
Quote
Originally posted by ink
nope but people who talk **** behind locked doors we would call "cell warriors"

the people in here talking **** are no different.


Is that you in your avatar picture?  you look like Vuokko.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline daddog

  • Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 15082
      • http://www.332nd.org
Falcnwng
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2007, 10:08:26 AM »
Best of luck to both sides. I would like to see this match. :)
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline ink

  • Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 11274
Falcnwng
« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2007, 01:51:17 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by MajWoody
No offense ink, but you would lose I assure you.





i would like to see that


A;i get to kick some prettythang

B: i might actually find a better stick then me,in witch case i will gain more skillz cuz you can only get better by flying against someone better then you, so its a win win situation.

 bring it on

Offline thndregg

  • Gold Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3927
Falcnwng
« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2007, 01:53:53 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by ink
B: i might actually find a better stick then me,in witch case i will gain more skillz cuz you can only get better by flying against someone better then you, so its a win win situation.

 bring it on


That's the best way to play this game, right there. Ink!
C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars" (**Recruiting**)

Offline ink

  • Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 11274
Falcnwng
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2007, 01:54:06 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by Furball
Is that you in your avatar picture?  you look like Vuokko.


that is me, swinging a folded steel katana called the "tiger" by paul chen,
    i cut 6 2L bottles of water capped lined up in row.sick.