Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 16971 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #360 on: May 24, 2007, 10:06:42 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
I went, you chickened out and instead zipped your trap on 200, and stopped the insults.   Down boy and quit swinging on my nuts.  

Yes, you DID challenge them.

Wow now you're telling people what they did.

karaya Iv made the mistake of giveing my email addy out to other people, and I wont do it again. This is the only way to do this thing.

doc1kelley yes I see how he "has a great reputation as an even keeled and outstanding member of the the community for years." Yes great one.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #361 on: May 25, 2007, 01:37:14 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
doc1kelley yes I see how he "has a great reputation as an even keeled and outstanding member of the the community for years." Yes great one.

He must be getting him confused with me... :t :D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #362 on: May 25, 2007, 05:52:12 AM »
I went, you chickened out and instead zipped your trap on 200, and stopped the insults.   Down boy and quit swinging on my nuts.  

Yes, you DID challenge them.
I squelched your whiney arse.  all you were doing was ranting like the chick that you are. as in like right now.  go take your midol and lay down.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #363 on: May 25, 2007, 05:59:23 AM »
Originally posted by storch
I squelched your whiney arse.  all you were doing was ranting like the chick that you are. as in like right now.  go take your midol and lay down.

Exactly.   Anytime you want to go to the DA, you'll be the one to back down.    Squelch is all you'll ever have.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #364 on: May 25, 2007, 06:00:35 AM »
Wow now you're telling people what they did.

karaya Iv made the mistake of giveing my email addy out to other people, and I wont do it again. This is the only way to do this thing.

You DO realize yer embarrassing yourself right?
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #365 on: May 25, 2007, 06:18:11 AM »
if you want to and you are able to mushyberm, you can visit the thread titled true spying by falcnwing  the date was april 23, 2007.  on the first page, twenty second post is my bait.  the following post is the strike.  on the second page you may witness the hook being set.

now go lay down and take your medication you sad little twirpling.

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #366 on: May 25, 2007, 06:26:50 AM »
I'm in the DA almost every night, funny that I never see you there.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #367 on: May 25, 2007, 06:39:01 AM »
You DO realize yer embarrassing yourself right?

How so?
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #368 on: May 25, 2007, 06:56:27 AM »
the only embarrassment here is suffered by those who take this intardnet stuff seriously.

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #369 on: May 27, 2007, 12:50:58 AM »
look here boner

Offline Domin

• Copper Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #370 on: May 27, 2007, 02:33:56 AM »
the only embarrassment here is suffered by those who take this intardnet stuff seriously.

True, but like the circus they serve as entertainment for the rest of us.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #371 on: May 27, 2007, 08:36:00 AM »
if you want to and you are able to mushyberm, you can visit the thread titled true spying by falcnwing  the date was april 23, 2007.  on the first page, twenty second post is my bait.  the following post is the strike.  on the second page you may witness the hook being set.

now go lay down and take your medication you sad little twirpling.

Name calling now, got it.   This was being talked about on 200 long before that post/thread.    

Sorry, but you have seem to try and hump the BK's ankles, but try to be more of an arse when posting.   Get an original act.   The "twirpling" here is the one squelching me.    You're all mouth storch, as is your "minion".
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #372 on: May 27, 2007, 09:14:31 AM »
Name calling now, got it.   This was being talked about on 200 long before that post/thread.    

Sorry, but you have seem to try and hump the BK's ankles, but try to be more of an arse when posting.   Get an original act.   The "twirpling" here is the one squelching me.    You're all mouth storch, as is your "minion".

I take it Im the "minion". Once again you were  proofin worng and embarrassing yourself. This thread/duel has nothing to do with you. What do you care if it happens. As I said before why don't you go troll elsewhere.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #373 on: May 27, 2007, 11:13:38 AM »
I take it Im the "minion". Once again you were  proofin worng and embarrassing yourself. This thread/duel has nothing to do with you. What do you care if it happens. As I said before why don't you go troll elsewhere.

There is no duel.    There never will be a duel, quit chest thumping and just accept that fact.    Your boy storch is a chicken.   This is NOT A troll, it is a FACT.   Learn to spell as well before flaming others.  

This thread again is everyone's business because storch did not use PM's.   This also is the second fact.   You were nowhere around when storch and falcnwng were going at it about a year to a year and a half ago.   I have YET to see you in the EWA, MWA or LWA's.    So stay wherever you are at and keep the Arena IQ higher, without you in it.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #374 on: May 27, 2007, 12:49:59 PM »
Can I be a minion too?:D

Mash seems pretty wound up. I don't know how Storch does it. I believe he could hook fish with no bait, sometimes I think they just jump in the boat.

15 pages so far - my hats off :aok
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks