Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 16995 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #390 on: May 28, 2007, 06:35:43 PM »
This thread is a joke who cares which cartoon pilot squad is the more uberest! This is a video game who cares if someone on the other side of the world is better then you. IMOP the bigger man would of dropped this a long time ago and stop responding and ignored the name calling and harassment and moved on. if you 2 honestly must know who's the better cartoon airplane squad on a video game then set it up via PM or Email no reason to do it fighting on the BBS like this.

Just my 2c:D
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #391 on: May 28, 2007, 11:22:46 PM »
Read a few posts up.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #392 on: May 29, 2007, 09:47:23 AM »
Actually you guys from jg/54 seem to be locked into the 5-5 deal and I clearly remember Falc giving Storchie the choice of how many would participate.  You can't just claim that you've announced you are ready because you see some bops online in an arena as the duelers had been picked at the first of the challenge and most others are not fighters but bombers or tankers or heavy attackers.  I know that I suck as a fighter and the fighter jocks of the squad are the ones that were going to participate.  It's time for Storchie to either make it happen at a determined time and date or just frigging let this thing go.  It's not like this is the only thread he can get a rise out of us on cause he brings our squad up in every thread he post in generally.

I'm sure Falc would settle for a 2-2 or 3-3 type duel if you guys are serious about it.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #393 on: May 29, 2007, 12:06:59 PM »
like I said I ask you guys every time I log on

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #394 on: May 29, 2007, 12:24:26 PM »
Originally posted by doc1kelley
Actually you guys from jg/54 seem to be locked into the 5-5 deal and I clearly remember Falc giving Storchie the choice of how many would participate.  You can't just claim that you've announced you are ready because you see some bops online in an arena as the duelers had been picked at the first of the challenge and most others are not fighters but bombers or tankers or heavy attackers.  I know that I suck as a fighter and the fighter jocks of the squad are the ones that were going to participate.  It's time for Storchie to either make it happen at a determined time and date or just frigging let this thing go.  It's not like this is the only thread he can get a rise out of us on cause he brings our squad up in every thread he post in generally.

I'm sure Falc would settle for a 2-2 or 3-3 type duel if you guys are serious about it.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1

Please read page 1 post 4. I dont remember seeing duelers picked. Only time there were names talked about was by who falc would like to fight. The only time BoPs tryed to set it up they only gave us about 24hours notice, as we said in other posts. As storch has said anytime you see some of us on tell us. We have tryed setting it up for "next friday" and never got an answer. I think everyone in Jg54 has accepted that I will not happen becuase we cant get the numbers to show up at any given time. Any time you guys see numbers in the AvA chances are that a few Jg54 members are in there and a few are in the MAs. If you guys set a date and time and give us a few days notice I bet we could make it, but as we said before it would have to be around 9-10pm CST becuase thats when most of us were on. AS for that night when you guys tryed to set it up when storch showed up it was about 12CST we had about 6 people on. I went to the MA to see if you guys still wanted to fight there were about a dozen on, but falc said that it was to late and he was going to sleep.

Doc I think you need to sit down and read this tread becuase everything you say is the compleat opposite of what is said in this tread.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #395 on: May 30, 2007, 09:00:16 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
Please read page 1 post 4. I dont remember seeing duelers picked. Only time there were names talked about was by who falc would like to fight. The only time BoPs tryed to set it up they only gave us about 24hours notice, as we said in other posts. As storch has said anytime you see some of us on tell us. We have tryed setting it up for "next friday" and never got an answer. I think everyone in Jg54 has accepted that I will not happen becuase we cant get the numbers to show up at any given time. Any time you guys see numbers in the AvA chances are that a few Jg54 members are in there and a few are in the MAs. If you guys set a date and time and give us a few days notice I bet we could make it, but as we said before it would have to be around 9-10pm CST becuase thats when most of us were on. AS for that night when you guys tryed to set it up when storch showed up it was about 12CST we had about 6 people on. I went to the MA to see if you guys still wanted to fight there were about a dozen on, but falc said that it was to late and he was going to sleep.

Doc I think you need to sit down and read this tread becuase everything you say is the compleat opposite of what is said in this tread.

Actually it's not.  You guys agreed with Falc to meet at a certain time and date and somebody showed up and said you guys couldn't get it together because  one was using a mouse and two more were in the arenas and Storch said at the last minute that he would be late.  Falc said to give him another time and date.  The bottom line is logging on and seeing some bops online and saying come and fight now is not a squad vs squad duel.  Falc has given up on you guys as you don't seem to be a real squad.  Falc has advised us to drop it as you guys aren't going to make it happen so this is my last response about it.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #396 on: May 30, 2007, 09:03:05 AM »
SKUZZY!!!!!  I,m beggin ya,  kill this thread already!!!!
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #397 on: May 30, 2007, 12:14:55 PM »
Originally posted by doc1kelley
Actually it's not.  You guys agreed with Falc to meet at a certain time and date and somebody showed up and said you guys couldn't get it together because  one was using a mouse and two more were in the arenas and Storch said at the last minute that he would be late.  Falc said to give him another time and date.  The bottom line is logging on and seeing some bops online and saying come and fight now is not a squad vs squad duel.  Falc has given up on you guys as you don't seem to be a real squad.  Falc has advised us to drop it as you guys aren't going to make it happen so this is my last response about it.

All the Best...
Jay
awDoc1

Again please read the thread. Falc gave us about 24hours to make it when he tryed setting it up. Storch and I were the only ones that saw it, and neather of us said we were sure if we could make it. I said I could a few hours before. I made it storch could not. VWE just came in to see what was going on. He couldnt fight because he is overseas with no joystick. Wildsau and Tbarone were in the LWMA afk. I dont know what you mean by a "real squad" if you mean we dont have 100+ members and we dont have a squad night then no. We are just a few guys that fly together some of us for 4-5+ years. We dont want a huge squad, and dont fly with wingmen on groups. Storch has tryed to set it up a few times and got no answer for you guys. He gave you guys more then one day to say yes or no. If you guys gave us a date with a few days time we can give you an answer.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 12:17:03 PM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #398 on: May 30, 2007, 06:49:04 PM »
well the offer still stands I'm in the DA every night.  I ask BoPs specifically to visit the DA with me and they never respond positively.  I had revrant go off on me last night calling many names but steadfastly refusing to up while he was in the DA.  one can only conclude that possibly you guys are the lemmings many players accuse you of being.

every night when I ask you BoPs to go to the DA someone always PMs me with a comment about how you guys will likely never go.  sadly it is true.

Offline xBishsquaddie

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #399 on: May 31, 2007, 08:02:53 AM »
Storch, I am no longer flying with BOPS, however, the trashing on channel is that there is no one that can beat you 1 on 1.  Numerous times I've heard the rank and file wonder why Falc doesn't take up your offer.    He will only take you on with several players.  I get the impression they wish you were flying with them vs. against them.  You are not as much a concern at the moment, however.  They have turned their anger toward the oXXXXo squad.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #400 on: May 31, 2007, 08:05:17 AM »
Originally posted by xBishsquaddie
Storch, I am no longer flying with BOPS, however, the discussions on channel is that there is no one that can beat you 1 on 1.  

Heh.  They've caught on at last.

- oldman

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #401 on: May 31, 2007, 08:27:42 AM »
Storch, I am no longer flying with BOPS, however, the trashing on channel is that there is no one that can beat you 1 on 1.  Numerous times I've heard the rank and file wonder why Falc doesn't take up your offer.    He will only take you on with several players.  I get the impression they wish you were flying with them vs. against them.  You are not as much a concern at the moment, however.  They have turned their anger toward the oXXXXo squad.

Thats good to hear. Mabey they can see who sucks the most.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline tatertot

• Nickel Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #402 on: May 31, 2007, 08:39:34 AM »
SKYROCK I HAVE TO DO THIS SIR ITS IN OUR MOTO

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO WOWWOW
THE NAME TATERTOT IS NOT FROM MY FAV FOOD !!!!!!

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #403 on: May 31, 2007, 09:34:11 AM »

Hey Larry and Storch!!

you guys aren,t really falling for this idiots watermelon are ya??

c,mon, i know you guys aren,t thick enough to believe this moron.

this seems to be his only moment in the sun.

let him enjoy it-----------alone.

cya guys,

Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #404 on: May 31, 2007, 01:27:02 PM »
ROFLMAO... That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. Been a BoP for 5 years and I've heard nothing of this on channel or off. I love these "anonymous reporters".:rofl :rofl :rofl
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.