Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 15370 times)

Offline ink

  • Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 11274
Falcnwng
« Reply #405 on: May 31, 2007, 01:37:30 PM »
i thought that we had good fights trukill, and storch, although storch and i diddnt tangle enough.  

ill be on tonight storch probably after 9/10 eastern. we should go again.


Offline Masherbrum

  • Radioactive Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 22395
Falcnwng
« Reply #406 on: May 31, 2007, 01:43:39 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by xBishsquaddie
Storch, I am no longer flying with BOPS, however, the trashing on channel is that there is no one that can beat you 1 on 1.  Numerous times I've heard the rank and file wonder why Falc doesn't take up your offer.    He will only take you on with several players.  I get the impression they wish you were flying with them vs. against them.  You are not as much a concern at the moment, however.  They have turned their anger toward the oXXXXo squad.
Amazing, I have winged with them several times and am treated nicely.   I doubt it is trashing, more like "confident".   What, should we all say "there's no way in hell I can beat him" just to appease you?
80th FS "Headhunters" Retired
FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Larry

  • Platinum Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 6123
Falcnwng
« Reply #407 on: May 31, 2007, 03:12:56 PM »
Ink this isnt a challange, but bring some BoPs to the AvA tonight. We are trying to setup a bombing raid into germany. Think its ganna be B17s&P51Ds Vs. 190A8s&109K4s. Ask TC he'll tell you how fun it is in there.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner


Offline WMLute

  • Platinum Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 4512
Falcnwng
« Reply #408 on: May 31, 2007, 03:19:33 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by xBishsquaddie
Storch, I am no longer flying with BOPS, however, the trashing on channel is that there is no one that can beat you 1 on 1.  Numerous times I've heard the rank and file wonder why Falc doesn't take up your offer.



lolololol

Nice troll.

I have fought both Falcn. (in the past) and Storch (recently) in the DA.  I am 100% positive who would win that fight.

BTW Storch.  Thanks for the fun fights we had in the DA.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Larry

  • Platinum Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 6123
Falcnwng
« Reply #409 on: May 31, 2007, 03:26:43 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by WMLute
lolololol

Nice troll.

I have fought both Falcn. (in the past) and Storch (recently) in the DA.  I am 100% positive who would win that fight.

BTW Storch.  Thanks for the fun fights we had in the DA.





oh oh oh who? :D
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner


Offline USRanger

  • AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 10325
      • BoP Home
Falcnwng
« Reply #410 on: May 31, 2007, 03:30:30 PM »
TrueKill, I've been trying to get the BoPs organized into flying in the AvA one night a week, either side or split up, wouldn't matter.  It would boost the numbers in AvA and give us something different to do.  We'll see how it goes.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

storch

  • Guest
Falcnwng
« Reply #411 on: May 31, 2007, 06:47:30 PM »
I fought falc in the DA once and he beat me like a red headed bastard step child for two fights the third fight I kept my E got above him and stayed there as a draw until I ran out of fuel.

the other BoPs I mow down like a scyth does wheat.  I have beaten five of them by myself while they were in woobiecanes and La7s and in their ack.

that's not saying I'm a good player but it does say volumes about them.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 06:50:10 PM by storch »

Offline Slash27

  • Plutonium Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 12782
Falcnwng
« Reply #412 on: May 31, 2007, 07:06:00 PM »
Quote
Originally posted by USRanger
TrueKill, I've been trying to get the BoPs organized into flying in the AvA one night a week, either side or split up, wouldn't matter.  It would boost the numbers in AvA and give us something different to do.  We'll see how it goes.


Thursdays are the best shot, if not tuesdays are your next best option. That said, if you guys decide to pick a random night and just show up, usually people will start showing up. The more people that are in there the more come in. And vice versa.