Author Topic: Falcnwng  (Read 16888 times)

storch

Falcnwng
« on: April 27, 2007, 08:12:32 AM »
would a 2v2 or a 4v4 not make more sense?

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 08:49:26 AM »
WoooWoo!

:O

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 09:04:22 AM »
DEJA-VUUUUUUUUUU Baby Yeah!

This usually happens when someone was pwned in AH or something was changed.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 09:22:10 AM »
well according to your post you wanted a squad vs squad duel...

2 v 2 doesnt seem like a squad but instead is just pitting the top 2 pilots against each other which is not reflective of squad skills...i am assuming you are not plannign on using your standard sidekicks kong and tbarone but will choose furball and truekill..i would hope you would be one of the pilots involved

i think the more pilots we can field would address your comments about "smacking down tardlets" in the earlier thread...

i would say 5 v 5 would be minimum and if you can field more would be great...again..the more you shrink the field then the less you can comment on squad skills vs individual members...

i assume it will be plane of choice and not making us fly german aircraft?

out of curiousity why not PM me or finish posting in the earlier thread...or is this another troll of yours? ihave just checked my pms and nothing there?
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 09:31:38 AM »
You might want to know that we arnt one of those squads who have 50+ members. We only have 19 and from what I know since the short time Iv been back only around 12-15 fly regularly. Unlike your six squads with 100+ members.

Edit: If its plane of choose then how is that a "squad duel"? I would say something like 5 fights altogether winner of the last fight picks and best 3 out 5 wins.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 09:36:38 AM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 09:36:01 AM »
Originally posted by Wilbus
DEJA-VUUUUUUUUUU Baby Yeah!

This usually happens when someone was pwned in AH or something was changed.

Burn of the Year right here.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 09:36:23 AM »
4 or 6 would make sense, wings of two.

4 would be a schwarm :)
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 09:38:22 AM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
2 v 2 doesnt seem like a squad but instead is just pitting the top 2 pilots against each other which is not reflective of squad skills...i am assuming you are not plannign on using your standard sidekicks kong and tbarone but will choose furball and truekill..i would hope you would be one of the pilots involved

Furball isnt an official JG54 because he hasnt got his leather thong in the mail yet.:D
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

storch

Falcnwng
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 09:58:02 AM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
well according to your post you wanted a squad vs squad duel...

i think the more pilots we can field would address your comments about "smacking down tardlets" in the earlier thread...

i would say 5 v 5 would be minimum and if you can field more would be great...again..the more you shrink the field then the less you can comment on squad skills vs individual members...

i assume it will be plane of choice and not making us fly german aircraft?

out of curiousity why not PM me or finish posting in the earlier thread...or is this another troll of yours? ihave just checked my pms and nothing there?
 me?  you laid the challenge which I accepted.  out of curiousity, do you check under your bed when you come home every day?  your strike me as an overly suspicious and insecure fellow.  

by all means fly your easy mode rides if you wish. it would be more fun if we were in axis rides and you gents were in allied rides like your usual spits and hurricanes but I suspect La-7s would be fine as well.  would you gents accept a pony v 109 set up?

with regard to the number of players we are a small squad and don't have 100's of members to select from.  a 4v4 might be as many as we could field.  generally there are only four of us on at any given time.  as far as players who will participate, we will meet you with whom ever is on and available you go ahead and get your best guys though.  

having typed the former please rest easy oh timid one, I doubt that the vaunted furball (who is really more of a guest than a squad member) will able to participate due to the time difference, he's a UK resident this set up will probably occur during late evening US times when all good furpeople are snuggly in bed.

in any event I would prefer our players to be long time JG54 members.

I'm looking forward to this match falc and I thank you for the offer and the opportunity, I think it will be fun.

now scurry along and look and see who's hiding in your closet.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 10:41:45 AM »
I r teh 1337!
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 10:52:08 AM »
Originally posted by Husky01
I r teh 1337!

n0 ur n0t I r t3h l33t p0wn3rz!!!!!11!11!1!!11!
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Engine

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 11:30:04 AM »
Where is this going to take place, so that I may come watch, and enjoy a cool soda, some crispy strips of bacon.

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 12:00:59 PM »
We'll be serving chicken wings.
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Falcnwng
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 01:43:02 PM »
I also want to see this.

Two of the biggest smacktalkers in the game and their sidekicks slugging it out with each other. Oh yeah.  Do it in an arena with god mode on.

;)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Falcnwng
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 01:44:35 PM »
Just an acute observation here, but why is this being "handled this way"?   Why not PM?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 03:07:29 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC