Author Topic: Uprising in Estonia  (Read 4316 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2007, 02:44:30 PM »
which makes it even the more evil.

lazs

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2007, 02:46:22 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
In Iraq the death count is reaching 1million now, like the whole population of Estonia in 1940...

According to Iraq Body Count, The number of civilians reported killed by thie military intervention presently stands between 62,750 and 68,786: less than 7% of a million.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2007, 03:02:31 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
According to Iraq Body Count, The number of civilians reported killed by thie military intervention presently stands between 62,750 and 68,786: less than 7% of a million.

I think he means since 1991 due to the first gulf war and the following sanctions (which of the latter is pretty much the main reason to why Iraqis hate western powers - If and when they do hate).

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2007, 03:05:22 PM »
Hey, I saw something about the Red Mafia the other day. I was always under the impression that they did'nt really become active until after the fall in '91. However, I've now seen a program(albeit on the History channel) that it was active and influencing gov't before then. Could it have something to do with the current crises?

Offline Estel

• Copper Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2007, 06:21:27 AM »
Originally posted by Suave
Then obviously it's not fake.

Oh my God. It's amazing. I listen "True Story" about my city from people who are thousands miles away :rofl

Offline Estel

• Copper Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2007, 06:23:58 AM »
Originally posted by mietla
pay attention to the topic. There were more events worldwide in 1812 than you think.

:aok

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2007, 08:21:08 AM »
Originally posted by Estel
Oh my God. It's amazing. I listen "True Story" about my city from people who are thousands miles away :rofl

You yourself said that they are exuming the remains to move them to a new memorial. Perhaps you don't know what the word fake means. Not to mention they LOST the remains.

Could you imagine how much worse the idiots would riot if it happened in a former part of the USSR?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 09:34:39 AM by Suave »

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2007, 08:48:53 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Oh, in fact they already did it. Remember, Europe was "united" two times before, and both times Russians had to deal with first Napoleon and then Hitler. Time for a third one?....

You forgot to count the "united" eastern Europe .

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #143 on: May 02, 2007, 12:46:31 PM »
Originally posted by fd ski
Whole situation is nothing more then Putin testing how unified EU is.

I hope EU quickly sends as many troops to Estonia as possible. If russian citizens are indeed treated so badly there, border isn't far off, you can't go supersonic after all..

Paradize of mother russia is just off 100 km to the east. Go on. Democratic nation of freedom and citizen rights is waiting for them. What the hell are they doing in the Nazi nation like estonia ?

And since we are rewriting history, do remember fellows that World War 2 did not start on 1.9.1939. Only thing that happend on that day is democratically elected polish goverment decided to give up half of the country to Nazi germany, and on 17th it gave the other half to USSR. Shortly thereafter it ordered some of the brightest citizens to march to Katyñ and shoot themselves in the biggest mass sucicide in the world..

Pawe³, you're way off the rocker my friend.

Bartek, WWII began in 1938 when Germany and Poland divided Czechoslovakia, and USSR was the only force to offer poor CZ assistance.

Reading your posts, guys, I can only say that we face another cold war, and I am afraid it may turn hot.

We are absolutely fed up by your version of freedom and democracy. To the point when I'll support teaching bloody "victims of the occupation" again. People here are sincere now, it's not clumsy Soviet propaganda, they touched sacred things now.

Èìïåðèÿ çëà. Î÷åíü çëà.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2007, 12:49:20 PM »

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2007, 12:59:11 PM »
Let me get this straight..

Estonians are evil fascists because they moved a statue and excavated 12 coffins to be moved to a graveyard

What does that make out of Russians, who moved half dozen dead soviet WWII pilots and a memorial to make way for a road?

Who's the aggressor? What does that make the aggressor? Surely not a peace loving pacifist?
Oh yeah.. the evil estonians are doing this to start a war against the poor russians. Moscow is in danger, it needs a buffer zone the size of Estonia!.

Not even americans can come up with such double stantards.

Ps. Why does the russian youth organization Naši sound so much like Nazi?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 01:09:01 PM by Fishu »

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #146 on: May 02, 2007, 01:03:09 PM »
Bartek, WWII began in 1938 when Germany and Poland divided Czechoslovakia, and USSR was the only force to offer poor CZ assistance.

must have been same kind of assistance you offered during warsaw uprising, same effects for sure.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2007, 01:12:27 PM »
Originally posted by fd ski
must have been same kind of assistance you offered during warsaw uprising, same effects for sure.

Let's not speak about Warsaw uprising, I don't feel ashamed that Soviet command didn't spare precious lives there for a bunch of loosers sitting in London.

In 1938 Poland didn't permit Soviet assistance to CZ mostly because it got it's share together with nazis. And in 1945 Stalin had to insist on re-creating a new Polish state in Potsdam, when "allies" were against it... Not even speaking about so-called "baltic states" that are a geo-political nonsence, given to Russian Empire by Sweden, and then a puppet "principate" of the German reich in late-WWI.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2007, 01:12:40 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin

That link says "reported civilians killed by military intervention"(whatever that means), not civilians killed
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Uprising in Estonia
« Reply #149 on: May 02, 2007, 01:16:38 PM »
Originally posted by Sixpence
That link says "reported civilians killed by military intervention"(whatever that means), not civilians killed

Come up with a source for a better number. I think that "reported civilians killed by military intervention" means civilian deaths due to military intervention that have been reported.  Thats what I get anyway.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 01:18:51 PM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!