Author Topic: Green water?  (Read 773 times)

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Green water?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 12:50:11 AM »
Originally posted by Platano
I have s simple solution:

Stay outa GV's :D
Amen brotha.

:aok

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Green water?
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2007, 01:19:10 AM »
Originally posted by AAolds
FIX IT! NOW!

Some of you need reading lessons.

And some of us need some good, old fashioned lessons in manners.

Is there a part of the game you haven't whined about yet? If so, please post it soon and lets get it out of the way.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Green water?
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2007, 01:29:00 AM »
Olds your one of them guys that will always see a glass half empty when its half full.

The last update and subsequent patches was the biggest improvement of AH, overall,  in a long time.  They even went as far to remove the little green swamp in town because you GV drivers whined about it.

Yes you pay so do the rest of us.  It's a bug and i'm sure they are losing sleep over upsetting the happy campers!

Lighten up brotha!

Bruv
~S~
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Green water?
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2007, 01:29:01 AM »
If he filmed I bet he was on or close to the sand. Yes he needs to stop whineing and play the game already. Whine this whine that play the GD game and be happy with what you have.

"I pay, thus I expect results."

Really for how long? A few months? Try playing for a few years. I'v been playing AH for more then 6 years and still havent gotten my He-111. Get in line and stop you *****ing HTC has bigger and better things to worry about some noob who cant learn how to drive inland a few more 100ft and then whines that he got stuck.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Green water?
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 01:30:30 AM »
I pay, thus I expect results.

You pay for server access. The game is free.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
Green water?
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2007, 05:38:58 AM »
Bruv, half full, half empty, it could just be a half a glass of water.  Things are what they are, and the terrain looks cool, but it has been posing problems for GVers.  Many dont bother to post it, but I sure it in range channel.  Im posting their frustrations too.  If you flyers had the same issues, I suspect a fire storm of complaints would broil forth.  Im a demanding person, life is too short to not directly state what you want and when you want it.  
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline Gaidin

• Silver Member
Green water?
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2007, 05:48:16 AM »
Its fine to be demanding, I am.  Don't be blatenly rude about it.  You catch more flies with sugar than with vinigar.  Redo that mission, film it, get stuck, stop filming, log out, send it to HTC support email address.  They know its a problem, I am sure they will fix it if you give them the information required.  Whining gets you nothing but the loss of respect of your fellow players.  I would also guess the HTC staff loses a little for you as well.  You pay your 15 dollars a month, but you are 1 of thousands.  So don't think you are special.

Gaidin
Death is but a doorway to life, only those who fear life fear its opening.

Ingame: 68Gaidin

Proud Member of the CM Team
FSO - Admin

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Green water?
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2007, 06:27:24 AM »
Bruv, half full, half empty, it could just be a half a glass of water.  Things are what they are, and the terrain looks cool, but it has been posing problems for GVers.  Many dont bother to post it, but I sure it in range channel.  Im posting their frustrations too.  If you flyers had the same issues, I suspect a fire storm of complaints would broil forth.  Im a demanding person, life is too short to not directly state what you want and when you want it.  

Life is too short to be an "A-hole" either. Grow up ! stop b@tchin about stuff, and try enjoying stuff instead. Its a game, grab a new GV and drive around the hulk of the old one jeeeez! What a cry baby !

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Green water?
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2007, 06:59:02 AM »
Some of you need reading lessons.  Both of us who got stuck were well enough way from the water that we should not have gotten stuck.  Also, this is not the first time such has happened to me and others, hence my lack of patience regarding this matter.  I pay, thus I expect results.

1.)  You posted that you were quitting after the same "sort of tantrum" that you are pulling now.   Amazing how the world turns, as does the "Evolutionary Cycle of the Whine".

2.)  You should know that there things that HTC can/cannot fix "right away".   I've had this happen to me before, and I'm sorry, I don't scorepotato so this didn't affect me.    

3.)  You've become one pushy, disrespectful person AAolds.   You "demand respect" by expedient fixes, but aren't making it a two way street.   I don't understand what you intend to get out of these posts, but you sure as hell are NOT making HTC "move any quicker".    If anything, you're pissing them off by not PM'ing this issue, or at least posting in a cordial manner.

4.)  None of us need reading lessons, they are merely trying to state what I am not afraid to say.   I feel correct to do so, as this spares HTC from "Babysitting" the Forum, and be more productive.  

5.)  Maybe you REALLY SHOULD consider quitting, you are getting pissed off at the most minute crap lately.   Take a break.

I believe I have covered all of the bases here, and no sarcasm is within.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Green water?
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2007, 07:58:00 AM »
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ BINGO! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Green water?
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2007, 08:50:24 AM »
Masherbrum winz teh thred.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Green water?
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2007, 09:14:51 AM »
Originally posted by Kay-Dawg
1.) You posted tizzy you were quitt'n afta tha same "sort of tantrum" that you is pull'n now with the gangsta **** that keeps ya hangin. Straight Trippin' how tha world turns, as does tha "Evolutionary Cycle of tha Whine".

2.) You should knizzow tizzy there saggin' tizzy HTC can/cannot fix "right away". Ive had this happen ta me before, n Im sorry, I dizzont scorepotato so this dizzay affect me n ****.

3.) youve become one pushy, disrespizzle person aaolds aww nah. you "demand respect" by expedient fixes, but isnt bustin' it a two way street fo' sheezy. i dont understand wizzle you intend ta git out these posts, but you sure as hizzle is not mak'n htc "move any quicka" . Real gangstas recognize the realness.. if rhymin' yoe mackin' tizzle off by not pming this issue, or at least post'n in a cordial manna.

4.) nizzy of us need read'n lessons, they is merely try'n ta state whizzat i am not afraid ta say. i feel correct ta do so, as this spares htc frizzay "babysitt'n" tha forum, n be mizzy productive.

5.) maybe you really should consida steppin' you is weed-smokin' pissed off at tha mizzle minute C-R-to-tha-izzap lately. takes a break.

i believe i hizzle covered all of tha bases here, n no sarcasm is witin.

Werd.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Jonny boy 8

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Green water?
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 09:53:03 AM »
they color all the lake and cannals in chicago on st patricks day

p51srule:aok

Offline Solar10

• Silver Member
Re: Green water?
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2007, 10:55:14 AM »
While attackin A45 town from V46 on the TT map, I and BluDag0 both got stuck in Green Water while driving as close to the ridge line as possible---a decent distance from the waterline.  

This hiden tank trap stuff is getting real old and a bunch of crap.  FIX IT!  NOW or I'll leave AGAIN!

Finished it for you.
~Hells Angels~
Solar10

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Green water?
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2007, 06:12:59 PM »
Try to look at it from a realistic perpective.

Didnt ya ever hear of alge?
Or swamps.
both which tend to be greenish in color and have water present.

Another thing that happens around watr is soft earth and mud

Not a hard stretch to think a tank weighing seveal tons might get stuck in mud  near water LOL

Just think of it as added realism
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty