Author Topic: trash talking peeps  (Read 725 times)

Offline chaingun

• Copper Member
trash talking peeps
« on: May 10, 2007, 11:36:11 AM »
Hello Gents, Peeps, i dont post many here on the BBs, but lastnite on small pizza alot of smack, insults were thrown around on 200, twas a classic sight to see, i really dont talk the smack to otheres, its usually directed to me lmao!  but sometimes it just goes lil too far, lets keep the game clean, and you Pm guys, who talk to me on Private you have such squeaky lil voices lmao!!!, always wipe your tears before, you talk to me <>  

ALL in all i LUV U man:)!!!!!!!!

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 11:55:38 AM »
:noid
Army of Muppets

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 11:56:33 AM »
i don't tune to 200 so i probably miss a bunch of BS directed at me and have only had two or three people PM me, they were respectful vets and not the tards. sure my day is coming one of the squeakers or ego maniacs comes calling.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 12:38:55 PM »
:rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 12:48:17 PM »
*weeps* I have a squeeky voice? *Goes off to Google HRT*
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 12:52:14 PM »
ChainGun  i dont tune 200 for just that reason the trash talking,you flew our side once(knits) and you seemed like a stand up guy to me and helped were you could. they should just eliminate 200 alltogether
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline JB35

• Nickel Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 12:56:50 PM »
sounds to me like Chain was playing with his food again :aok

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 01:28:19 PM »
Trash makes the world go round.
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 01:48:16 PM »
chaingun sux0rz. sutpid noob!!1!! :furious

I can only assume some of those little squeaking tards bring their poor attitudes from other games. Others, I presume are learning from the likes of skyrock, odallaso, oldemon, and the many others like them.

I don't get too upset, and normally just try to ignore them. I already believed the world was mostly populated by idiots- AH just confirmed this.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 01:50:37 PM by hubsonfire »
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 02:00:27 PM »
200 has turned into a non-stop conduit for those who feel the need to excuse away their shortcomings by talking smack and flinging insults ... more so now then ever.

During the 5+ years I have been playing this game, the banter on 200 use to be comical at times, with an occasional tirade, but when the text buffer can be completely filled with this mean sprited oral diarreha, between "kill" messages, it's quite disappointing that the game continues to spiral down in this area.

I know the arena split was an attempt to make a "kinder, gentler" Aces High ... but as far as I am concerned it had failed miserably in this regard. I like the arena split, but it will not solve this problem ... more moderators is the answer ... or HT and his employees need to peak in the arenas more than they currently do.

It's out of control as far as I am concerned ... especially with the influx of squekers who seem to think that this kind of behaviour is "cool" and then they start with the poo slinging thinking that it's all "part of the game".

It's a shame ... it really adds nothing to the overall game.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 02:00:55 PM »
Fo Shizzle Hub bizzle!!
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
Re: trash talking peeps
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 02:02:42 PM »
Originally posted by chaingun
Hello Gents, Peeps, i dizzy pizzle many here on tha Bizzy but lastnite on small pizza alot of smack, insults were thrown around on 200, twas a classic sizzay ta see, i really dont rap tha smack ta otheres, its usually directed ta me lmao! but sometizzles it jiznust goes lil too far, lets keep tha gizzle clean, n you Pm guys, who rap ta me on Private you have siznuch squeaky lil voices lmao!!!, always wizzy yo tears before, you rap ta me

Yo!

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 02:06:43 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
chaingun sux0rz. sutpid noob!!1!! :furious

I can only assume some o' those little squeaking tards bring they poor attitudes from other games. Others, I presume iz learning from da likes o' skyrock, odallaso, oldemon, an' da many others like dem.

I don' git too upset, an' normally just try ta ignore dem. I already believed da world wuz mostly populated by idiots- AH just confirmed dis here. ya'll is mad stupid.

Fixed  :D
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2007, 02:12:49 PM »
:lol

Werd, brotha slapshot

As an aside, is bigbob1 redman55555555?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
trash talking peeps
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2007, 02:36:27 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot

I know the arena split was an attempt to make a "kinder, gentler" Aces High ... but as far as I am concerned it had failed miserably in this regard.

As they say "You can take the kid out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of the kid". Maybe HT could provide a "double wide" trailer trash filter? or a rule that "you must be taller than your joystick" to ride this ride.. or something.

.throwshoe

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY