Author Topic: Look at V10, 5/21/07  (Read 676 times)

Offline Mak333

• Nickel Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« on: May 22, 2007, 02:24:24 AM »
Here are some interesting screenshots I got of V10 as knights and rooks were hitting it.

Mak

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 02:53:42 AM »
Looks like a Vbase under attack.  Is there something we're supposed to be looking at?:confused:

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 03:12:25 AM »
Looks like a few formations of bobmers hit the base, or most likely since I see water and you're in an A6M its just 5" and 8"ers shelling the base. Other then all the pot holes I see nothing. "Interesting"
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Mak333

• Nickel Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 03:48:24 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
Looks like a few formations of bobmers hit the base, or most likely since I see water and you're in an A6M its just 5" and 8"ers shelling the base. Other then all the pot holes I see nothing. "Interesting"

Those are not bomber formations - There is no pattern spread.  CV shells don't put holes that big in the ground.

This base was crawling with 20+ GV's and A6M's, F6F's and F4U's lifted from the base and instead of bombing the VH's they chose to bomb the GV's.  Instead of glancing at it and saying it's nothing out of the ordinary, you could simply analyze the screenshots for 20 seconds and see what it really is.  It's not that often that you see that many bombs from fighters placed all around the base like that.
Mak

Offline leitwolf

• Nickel Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 03:56:15 AM »
it's teH secret B-29!
veni, vidi, vulchi.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 05:39:34 AM »
Originally posted by Mak333
Those are not bomber formations - There is no pattern spread.  CV shells don't put holes that big in the ground.

This base was crawling with 20+ GV's and A6M's, F6F's and F4U's lifted from the base and instead of bombing the VH's they chose to bomb the GV's.  Instead of glancing at it and saying it's nothing out of the ordinary, you could simply analyze the screenshots for 20 seconds and see what it really is.  It's not that often that you see that many bombs from fighters placed all around the base like that.

Uh Mak yes CV shells do put holes like that in the ground.

So because people would rather bomb GVs and not the VHs you post a guess what this is thread?

Hmmm lets see.................I see TWO GVs on the ground thats it. INSTEAD of posting a few undersized pics how about you post one big one and tell us what happened instead of making us guess and *****ing at us when we get it wrong.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 05:41:37 AM by Larry »
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline fungi987

• Zinc Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 06:19:38 AM »
I think it could have been a recently captured base that Tunes, tunes 2 , tunes 3 and tunes 4 had bombed.:noid

Fungi

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 06:27:06 AM »
Ah GEEZ! Yuse guys ruined it for me!!!

I thought it was one of those compare the pictures game and so far I found the red round thingys on the wings were the same color cept for the third one. The third pics red round thingys are a brighter red.

I was gonna look for some more differences until yuse guys ruined it and told me it wasn't one of those games. :noid

Ren
The Damned

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 06:52:36 AM »
I think its refreshing !!!! Complaining about something other than HOs, la7's, squeakers, furballin, ground pounding, etc, etc.......:D

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 09:03:27 AM »

Just looks like a good time at that base.

One of my favorite pastimes is attacking GVs in my Typhoon!!

Have some fun with the base before you take it!!

I still don,t think it is anything out of the ordinary.

It just looks like a good battle to me.

observationaly yours,

Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 09:24:10 AM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
I think its refreshing !!!! Complaining about something other than HOs, la7's, squeakers, furballin, ground pounding, etc, etc.......:D

i think i just underlined the subject matter of this thread, are you sure you meant to add that?

PS: hey Mak, whats up :)
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 09:29:08 AM »
and to think, I thought I was looking for waldo :rolleyes:
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 09:37:58 AM »
Dammit, I thought if I stared long enough, I'd see a picture of a dolphin or a sailboat or some such crap. What a letdown.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 10:05:57 AM »

This base was crawling with 20+ GV's and A6M's, F6F's and F4U's lifted from the base and instead of bombing the VH's they chose to bomb the GV's.  

They don't bomb the vh's because they hid one of them under a tree or something.  No one knows where the vh's are anymore.

wrngway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Look at V10, 5/21/07
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 12:30:35 PM »
I think people that dont help win the war should be bannded!1! :mad: :mad: :furious
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --