Author Topic: shooting ur bro  (Read 1752 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 09:49:12 AM »
LYNX is ok in my book. I immediately thought of the Axer & Dextur combo when I read the first post in here.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2007, 10:05:20 AM »
Originally posted by fuzeman
LYNX is ok in my book. I immediately thought of the Axer & Dextur combo when I read the first post in here.

Exactly ... The guy that originally associated LYNX with "shooting ur bro" has posted that he was confused and falsely accused LYNX.

"Yesterday LYNX I asked you (by mistake) if you had killed your bro. because 2 minutes before one player was saying that he was playing against his brother and kept killing him.

When i wrote you: " hey LYNX did you kill your bro", I just have made a mistake in the player's name, I though at the time it was you."

What is interesting, is that the letter "X" ... is contained in each of their CPIDs ... I think he actually saw (in the radio display) either DeXtur's or AXER's name and mistook it for LYNX due to remembering the "X" in the name.

It's common knowledge that these 2 brothers are working the rank system ... unlike LYNX ... he doesn't need to work the ranking system.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2007, 11:21:06 AM »
I've never flown on the same side as Lynx, but I have flown against him.  Lynx has his rank because he is good, I've seen him do some very graceful flying and I respect him for his abilites.  So Lynx, I give you the big <> and don't listen to others, keep doing what you are doing, and I look forward to getting shot down by you again.:aok
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Viper35

• Zinc Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 12:23:25 PM »
I too agree that Lynx is one hell of a team player.  Anywhere someone screams "HELP" be it in country channel or on Vox Lynx come's a runnin.  I do joke at him about sitting his arse in a GV when we could use him in the air though! :D

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
shooting ur bro
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 12:36:52 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot

It's common knowledge that these 2 brothers are working the rank system ... unlike LYNX ... he doesn't need to work the ranking system.

It sure is.  Last night over A4, Dextur was vulching either a second account or a buddy.   The guy he was vulching only had 28 flights and killed on each flight.  Nothing else in his stats indicate that he even got off the ground or let alone fired his guns.  Hit % was at 0.  28 missions and not once did he fire a gun?  Very unlikely.  Then when Dextur and AXER log off, so does their Bishop cohort.  

At least to me, the most pathetic things anyone can do in this game are cheating and vulching a 2nd account to get rank.  Engaging in either of these two practices just go to show what kind of people DEXTUR and AXER are.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 12:51:12 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
It sure is.  Last night over A4, Dextur was vulching either a second account or a buddy.   The guy he was vulching only had 28 flights and killed on each flight.  Nothing else in his stats indicate that he even got off the ground or let alone fired his guns.  Hit % was at 0.  28 missions and not once did he fire a gun?  Very unlikely.  Then when Dextur and AXER log off, so does their Bishop cohort.  

At least to me, the most pathetic things anyone can do in this game are cheating and vulching a 2nd account to get rank.  Engaging in either of these two practices just go to show what kind of people DEXTUR and AXER are.

ack-ack
Yup.  Saw Dextur doing this in an la7 last night.  

Who's the 2nd account they are vulching?  Might as well blow the whole thing open.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007, 01:04:26 PM »
The guy he was vulching only had 28 flights and killed on each flight. Nothing else in his stats indicate that he even got off the ground or let alone fired his guns. Hit % was at 0. 28 missions and not once did he fire a gun? Very unlikely. Then when Dextur and AXER log off, so does their Bishop cohort.

So who was the Bish cohort/vulchee ?

Was flying the map the other night where I think it's A41 that spawns PTs onto the lake where there is a City. We were Rooks I believe and owned  A41 and the City was Bish.

Dextur was spawning PTs and one Bish kept to kill him. He shot the Ki-61 down and then typed on local ... "I hate shooting from the country that I usually fly for ..." which means that he switched from Bish to Rooks just so he could lob a few rockets into the city to boost his score.

He then went on to say to a guy in another PT boat ... "My brother hasn't been working very hard on this GV score (for Dextur) so I have to try to get it higher" ... with that, I figure AXER was playing for Dextur at that point.

Granted they are just "kids", but kids or not ... that type of gaming is over the line.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 01:05:34 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack

ack-ack

You should feel sorry for them. I mean to lead such a pathetic life that they have to stoop to such a level to feel good about themselves. I really don't get it. How can anyone feel that they have accomplished something buy cheating, or gaming the game, what ever you want to call it.  Is it really that important to see your name in lights or to be top ranked?
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

storch

shooting ur bro
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2007, 01:09:55 PM »
why all the concern over what some teens do?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
shooting ur bro
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2007, 03:02:47 PM »
Originally posted by Stang
Yup.  Saw Dextur doing this in an la7 last night.  

Who's the 2nd account they are vulching?  Might as well blow the whole thing open.

I can't recall the exact name, stedder, sedder or something like that.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2007, 03:42:10 PM »
Originally posted by storch

Exactly.

We all know rank means little if anything. The only people who would be annoyed by this would be honest Bish unable to wrest control of the CV away from one of these guys in a time of need.

Otherwise..... who cares?
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
shooting ur bro
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2007, 04:08:56 PM »
My input .

LYNX is a good guy and a standup online pilot :)

That said , if he got out of his Hurri c and into a Hurri 1 then he would get alot more from me :P

hehe

I "think" he's the Brit type that : Don't cheat or put up with anyone that does . That really says it all don't it ? DON'T YOU THINK ?

He could work on his sense of humor also :)

be well LYNX , and thanks for teaching a nube like me so finer points in this game .

spro
My current Ace's High handle is spro

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2007, 05:14:29 PM »
loool well done manurin, typical french diplomacy look at the mess you have done !!

I can tell if the cv is manned by LYNX or not when looking in the bombsight...it makes the difference, I can hit turning cv's but not the ones changing course 2 times ;)
now posting as SirNuke

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2007, 05:27:41 PM »
Originally posted by storch

The Dextur kid is not a bad pilot actually, but he is Sqeakville at age 12 and the voice of a 9 year old.  I let him in on the stall limiter off and stick settings so he is prolly vulching second account working on his new settings!.......NOT! :lol

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
shooting ur bro
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2007, 05:30:12 PM »
I only know LYNX from system messages saying he shot me down, but I respect him for the fact that he plays the game and does well. Hopefully he will no longer shoot at FM2's or F6F's because I said something nice.:aok
Lagger