Author Topic: saved position views in film viewer?  (Read 324 times)

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
saved position views in film viewer?
« on: June 10, 2007, 08:03:56 AM »
hello all

when i am reviewing my films i do not have the same views as i do when i am flying online. i can reposition with the sliders but when i use recorded views it is not the same as the actual original flying. it is not looking around he canopy frames  or around the back seat rest. is there anyway around this? is there any way i can get the same saved views like i have during flying online into the film when i review it without having to use the sliders every time?

Mighty01

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 09:24:23 AM »
You can adjust and save head positions in films the same way you do in your cockpit.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Mighty01

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 07:48:00 AM »
Originally posted by fuzeman
You can adjust and save head positions in films the same way you do in your cockpit.

ok sir. do I have to do this for every plane, the same way I did in the game? Can I copy & past these same view files if there are these files already in the game somewhere. It seems I would have to make a film using every plane then view each film and  go thru saving all the head positions again. I hope  there is a easier and quicker solution to this. I would really appreciate a more detailed walk thru on exactly how to go about doing this.

thank you  fuzeman, Sir.
salute
Mighty01

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 11:05:56 AM »
Hmm, honestly I don't know. I don't think there is a place you can save those film head positions or copy the ingame ones to a film location.
Maybe someone else with more information on it will chime in.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline lengro

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 11:13:45 AM »
I think Schazti wrote in a earlier post, that there only is 1 headposition setup in the filmviewer.

So we have to adjust everytime we select another plane..
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!" Tuco - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Offline lengro

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 11:24:13 AM »
Not Schatzi, Murdr wrote it in:

http://forums.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178362

"You only get one view set in the film viewer, which will be used no matter what plane you are viewing from. "
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!" Tuco - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 11:41:05 AM »
Thanks for that information lengro.