Author Topic: 10 Second IQ Test  (Read 538 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
10 Second IQ Test
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 11:42:19 AM »
Originally posted by bustr
The choice of syntactical construct and all the words being in magistals is designed to take advantage of your brains overly heplfull tendancy to fill in what you are looking for even if its not there.

Don't read it, just count the occurences of the letter "F" and move on to the next question. Most of these IQ tests are separating the autopilot mode brains from the clever mode brains. IQ can be adjusted for whatever the tester is looking for.

I took a mensa IQ test once....the results came back 134. Woo Woo yippie flip....Then the nice person handed me a membership form which wanted me to also donate my hard earned money to be entitled to put Mensa on my personal corrispondence and other communications. I likie my monie much more than I need a test to tell I'm a clever monkie.

No, you passed the actual IQ test when you refused the payment. :lol
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
10 Second IQ Test
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 03:32:32 PM »
I have to pass the Menses test once a month with my wife...

I usually fail, or so it seems.

badda-BING!

Charon
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 03:55:35 PM by Charon »

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
10 Second IQ Test
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 04:51:03 PM »
Originally posted by wooley
A high IQ reveals as much about a person's intelligence level as a high rank reveals about their AH2 skill level.

And we have a winner.  

This isn't really an IQ test, but a neat little trick to show you how the brain functions.  Even intelligent people would carelessly skip over the "Of"s because of how our mind processes word information.

This is more of a "Paranoia" test.  Those who truly believe that someone is out to get them or trick them would be extremely careful in counting.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"