Author Topic: gloaty little youth  (Read 3954 times)

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2007, 11:34:25 AM »
It would have been nicer if you had just hit me with a frying pan and told me to "sit the &%# down!" Lynx.  I'm wrong again!:cry
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline P47Gra

• Copper Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2007, 01:09:59 PM »
Wow Lynx you might have issues there.  Well maybe not I think you have a point but I usually have dreams of shooting them as they are parachuting down to their base.  Ohhhh wait......Kenny40 I have done that to you many times.  LOL

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2007, 01:15:39 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
That was slightly INteresting to read.

yup  INteresting to me also...:noid
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2007, 07:28:07 AM »
Originally posted by yanksfan

Tell us more about the bulging eyes and snot bubbles uncle LYNX.......come on please! We'll be good, promise! Please please............... [/B]

Orininanally posted by Hamfist
I believe that this thread contains, by far, the most impressively hooking story I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

Please write a sequal.[/B]

ok but it's a prequal

The postal :rofl van crewses slowly along the street tires lightly hissing on the ash felt.  The occupant with long hermit like unkempt hair and greying beard fixes a gaze on the gloaty youths house as he goes by.   The van stops a hundred yards on, silent, paused.  Inconspicuous in it's shabby daily appearance.  

There's a one way chance for the youth now.  His soul, his fortitude is about to be tested.  He'll have to soon rely on his mental and physical agility.  One silly cocky mistake, one incredulous out burst, one pause could see him reset to the ether of eternity.  Will the youth fight with skill and cunning.  Will it just be a blithering frantic suicide run.  The game is on.

The van clunks into reverse gear and slowly almost silently reverses along the street up the incline and stops 10 ft from the front door.  This demon this slayer opens the back door of the postal van revealing the bound, gagged, crumpled unconscious heap of the genuine occupant. Steping inside I type on the aging battered note book and hit enter 5 times.

LYNX:200: I'M OUT BACK

Everyone in aces high arena notices with the usual replies of "caps lock" and so on but I'm swift on my heels ignoring everything else.  Removing the postie's cell phone I dial in the youths number, thumb paused on the "call" button as I make my way and arrive at the rear of the house. Taking 30 seconds to notice every detail of the garden, furnishing, colours.  I press the call button and with a grin I raise the phone to my ear.  

The phone rings a long time expectantly.  Standing off to one side I look for movement but there is none.  The phone is finally answered with an impatient sharp tone,..... "Hello".  His game has been disturbed but mine has already begun.  I reply with a clear steady determined voice "I'm out back" and abruptly cut the phone off.  Sure enough movement is seen in the house as I melt swiftly into the side wall.  The youth peers out back but I'm out of view in the shade of the house.  The youth still holding the dead line open can't believe it's real.  Someones having a joke.  He relives the call through his mind acknowledging the British accent.  Dismissing arrogantly the call as a joke.  After all who would fly 5,000 miles?  Only a complete nutter.  The first shadows of doubt uncurl within as he returns to the game.

LYNX:200:I'M OUT BACK gloaty little youth

The text buffer is flooded he can't believe it.  Reaching for the keys he's suddenly startled by the phone making his heart jump.  The tone piercing in his ears his breath quickens.  Slowly, silently he puts the receiver to his ear.  "I'M OUT BACK gloaty little youth".  His enraged outburst follows.  Cursing, screaming profanity his body starting to shake in vile temper.  Froth appearing on the corner of his lips with each stammering almost incoherent sentence but his cockiness prevails. He has to have the last word and his next maneuver is to call my bluff.  With that I take a calm 30 secondly to describe every detail of the back of his house. He goes silent as it dawns on him that I really must be out back.  His rage turns to fear his hands tremble as the phone chatters uncontrollable against his ear.  I shout into the phone "I'M COMING IN" and playfully almost lyrically say "muhahaha". Then bang twice loudly, methodically on the walls of the house. This'll get him going I chuckle to myself.

I hear the youths phone clunk on the floor in my receiver.  Taking 2 steps to the side of the front door I hear the commotion within.  Someone panicking pushing furniture aside in their wake.  The smash of ornate furnishing, banging of doors as they open and shut with lightening speed.  This is the moment.  The commotion becomes louder as the youth rushes for his escape.  Beyond the last door is the world, his help, his neighbors, cops, salvation and ......me.  

Stumbling ungainly through the front door into his sanctuary it's of no effort to grasp the youth by his collar and waist and by his own momentum through him head long into the back of the waiting postal van. Leaping on his chest pinning him squarley to the floor.  Taking time to notice the beads of sweat, disheveled hair and best of all, inhaling the stench of fear.  The body beneath me struggles violently but it's not the bucking bronco you would expect from a full grown man.  I fix a gaz with the youth and whisper " muhahaha" as I raise both hands and lunge.

.............OK kids time for bed.  Up the wooded hill you go and remember kids........be nice..............  "muhahaha"

:t all in good fun by popular demand.  Ever wonder why British actors get type cast in hollywood movies.?

Dring dring click  "Hello Heathrow British Airways bookings.   Heather speaking.  How can I help you"........
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 08:48:43 AM by LYNX »

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2007, 07:36:31 AM »
one of the kids you mentioned there, who used to be called 'catfish6', is indeed a bit arrogant at times.  but to be fair i like him and enjoy fighting with or against him.

lets be honest lynx, most of this problem for you comes from the fact that you have been playing the game for way over 5 years and you are being owned by kids who only played a year or two.

maybe you should stop wasting your time, and come along to the DA with one or two of these youths. maybe you will learn something.

there is a hell of alot you do not know about ACMs, i know this from fighting your hurricane and winning in a plane that should not win that fight.

IF.... you want to learn, give me a shout.

IF... you just want to moan and make comedy out of the situation.....no problem, its fun to read.

all respect intended,

bat.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 07:38:50 AM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2007, 10:33:18 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
one of the kids you mentioned there, who used to be called 'catfish6', is indeed a bit arrogant at times.  but to be fair i like him and enjoy fighting with or against him.

lets be honest lynx, most of this problem for you comes from the fact that you have been playing the game for way over 5 years and you are being owned by kids who only played a year or two.

maybe you should stop wasting your time, and come along to the DA with one or two of these youths. maybe you will learn something.

there is a hell of alot you do not know about ACMs, i know this from fighting your hurricane and winning in a plane that should not win that fight.

IF.... you want to learn, give me a shout.

IF... you just want to moan and make comedy out of the situation.....no problem, its fun to read.

all respect intended,

bat.

Oh, Batty how disappointing..........your off the map mate.  You get out of bed the wrong side today?  Not enough lunch time to follow the ethos as you did with your first response?  Just being a knight in shinning key boards?  

What ever it is BatfinkV your wrong.  I think your second sentence speaks more of yourself than I, if we're "being honest".:rolleyes:    Your making assumption as to why this thread was indeed started and your making assumptions as in the fourth sentence, as to why you got to shoot me down twice I'll add, over furball Island the other week.  I'm happy for you to assume away on the second count but not the first.  The thread title is "gloaty little youth" not gloaty little youth shot lynx down.  You may, if you want to bother, reflect on that.  

You may also reflect on the names used in my last post.  Names put forward by others through out this thread, if you bother to read all.  Now why would that be.....genius?

Ok. as a largely uneducated and dyslexic person I haven't writing a story since I was at school some blahdeblah years ago.  Being ill and off work I fear the devil has made work for idle hands.   However, some have found it amusing and granted, my vanity has been primed, for the prequel above.  It's all in fun Bat.....Lets get a bit Shaw Taylor here mate and keep um peeled!;)

With equal respect intended.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 12:23:09 PM by LYNX »

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
gloaty little youth
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2007, 10:44:40 AM »
;)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2007, 10:57:36 AM »
AWWWWW, dangit Lynx, I thought that was a serious letter??? It wasn't,???? sheeeeeeeeeeesh..... I'm highly disapointed. :lol  I won't stay tuned for any up dates then, sadly disapointed,..................as you were,................ Klink.;)
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2007, 12:26:33 PM »
Originally posted by LYNX
Oh, Batty how disappointing..........your off the map mate.  You get out of bed the wrong side today?  Not enough lunch time to follow the ethos as you did with your first response?  Just being a knight in shinning key boards?  

What ever it is BatfinkV your wrong.  I think your second sentence speaks more of yourself than I, if we're "being honest".:rolleyes:    Your making assumption as to why this thread was indeed started and your making assumptions as in the fourth sentence, as to why you got to shoot me down twice I'll add, over furball Island the other week.  I'm happy for you to assume away on the second count but not the first.  The thread title is "gloaty little youth" not gloaty little youth shot lynx down.  You may, if you want to bother, reflect on that.  

You may also reflect on the names used in my last post.  Names put forward by others through out this thread, if you bother to read all.  Now why would that be.....genius?

Ok. as a largely uneducated and dyslexic person I haven't writing a story since I was at school some blahdeblah years ago.  Being ill and off work I fear the devil has made work for idle hands.   However, some have found it amusing and granted, my vanity has been primed, for the prequel above.  It's all in fun Bat.....Lets get a bit Sandy Shaw here mate and keep um peeled!;)

With equal respect intended.

I fully appreciated the intended hunour, sir.

During that time at fighter town, i typed something like 'good flying, i thought you had me'. you replied 'I'm turning off Ch200 now' and that was all. I just found this a little disconcerting as to your attitude to the game.

If i am incorrect in my assesments i will accept your word on it.

my offer of some training or simple practice still remains, should you change your mind.

bat

Bruv said:
;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if that is intended as a wink in my direction regarding Lynx's reply, then im not sure where you're coming from.

you are another of the MANY 'high ranking hotshot' pilots in this game that could seriously do with some ACM lessons.

But we all know that both you and Lynx wouldnt ever go to DA because you already know it all.

;)

All in all: maybe i did get out of the wrong side of bed today, who can tell, although i would find it hard seeing as my bed is jammed into my room against 3 walls...

personally, i just get a bit sick of 'Hot-shot' Main Arena flyers who will not go to TA/DA and learn something.

I really dont ever remember a time when either of you shot me down without starting with the advantage.

some people think that starting with the advantage is a skill, it simply is not.

there is no skill what-so-ever in winning from the saftey of your planning.

just one person giving his view.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2007, 12:35:54 PM »
SkyRock<----slaps Bat for being too...........SkyRockish!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2007, 01:00:03 PM »
Wow !

Bat  For someone who likes to appear helpful you sure have a lot of hate pent up.

I can recall times where I have shot you down fair and square and times where you have done the same to me.  I don't claim to be the best or even a "hotshot" pilot as you described it.  

Calling out guys like Lynx or myself to visit you in the DA is something Skyrock has grown out of so for you to do it is just silly.  That was the reason for the wink.

If I were you I wouldnt be too sure on the results either.

All the best

Bruv
~S~
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2007, 01:20:37 PM »
Originally posted by Bruv119
Wow !

Bat  For someone who likes to appear helpful you sure have a lot of hate pent up.

hardly, and look closer, im trying to help you. I do not like to 'appear' anything. I either am something or i aint. I think I am helpfull.

I can recall times where I have shot you down fair and square and times where you have done the same to me.  

no, i dont think thats true, not at all.  The truth is Bruv, you have shot me down when you had the advantage, and I have shot you down when you had the advantage.

Calling out guys like Lynx or myself to visit you in the DA is something Skyrock has grown out of so for you to do it is just silly.  That was the reason for the wink.

I'm not 'calling you out' ya dumbarse. Im offering to help. twist it as much as you want.

If I were you I wouldnt be too sure on the results either.

Ok, lets go for it then. you tell me when and im there. doubt you will follow up on that though. Infact, i know you wont.

i think you both need to attend reading comprehension classes. All i offered here is a bit of practice and maybe a lesson or two. The only other thing i offered was an explanation to why Lynx is worked up enough to strangle a child.

Both of you are MA flyers, and good ones. just look at the front page of the HTC site, its all up there in writing for us to see.....
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 01:22:53 PM by B@tfinkV »

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2007, 01:28:25 PM »
I only remember one time you pulled a simple overshoot move after i dived in on you flying a ya9kUt that had an oil leak from field ack.

I went for you because i knew I had seconds of engine power left.  If i missed with the tater i knew i was dead and it was a close shave.  At the time you were in an LA7.  It was pretty  but don't think for one second I don't defeat numerous people from the same situation day in day out.

As for you giving us ACM "lessons" what high horse did you just fall off?

Next time we are both online together Spit9's DA i'm game.  I'm sure we have a great time and laugh about it afterwards.

Bruv
~S~
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2007, 02:08:42 PM »
All I wanted was, for those thats interested, is to read part 2 bottom of page 2    :cry

Now it's turning into some kind of pissy match  :eek:

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2007, 02:18:02 PM »
Apologies Lynx     * points to bat he started it sir....

If he can translate a wink into that I wonder what  these would be

:( :o :D :p :cool: :lol :huh :aok :rofl :furious
The Few ***
F.P.H