Author Topic: gloaty little youth  (Read 3960 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2007, 02:43:45 PM »
Lets see, Bruv offered to go to the DA with me, we just haven't found time.  LYNX hasn't, but it would just be a lesson in flying if he did, and it might even help him in his MA reset skills.  Bat, dueled me the other night, I was on hydrocodiene or however you spell it, and he pretty much owned me.   Somehow, those wins the other night, have discounted the last two years of me completely owning him, not to mention exponentially enhanced his ego and delusional thoughts of prowess! :rolleyes:

PS  whats funny about it, is I was getting motion sickness from flying a cartoon plane, and had to log off from nausea, LMAO!

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2007, 03:32:07 PM »
Bruv:   great, lets do it. I'm even happy that we duel in your chosen plane, spit9. Let me ask you a question...

Have you ever fought me when i started with the altitude advantage?

Lynx: All i offered was an explanation for your frustrations, that was prompted by your attack on one of my friends. Let me ask you a question...

Are you far too proud to admit that you could definitely benifit from some practice and ACM work?

Skyrock:
when i get beat i dont make excuses.

--------------------

I have never claimed to be the best or close to it.

One thing i do know is that i need as much help and practice as i can get, all the time. just go ask anyone who duels me on a regular basis if they think im arrogant of my abilities.

all this started because your little piss take of a couple of children got turned round on you (lynx) and the truth of the matter is that i struck home with an acurate observation, why else would you jump up and down so avidly in your own defence.

now im sorry if what i said hit too close to home, but my offer still remains, and in the first instance it was intended with total honesty, i really meant it.

see yous up.

edit:

hey Bruv, i just found this in another thread....

Originally posted by Bruv119
How do you find it in slow speed turns against more manouvreable planes FX1?

When i fly it  yes its a superb plane just doesnt seem as smooth in the slow turns as my  9.

very interesting... ;)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:44:15 PM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2007, 08:17:07 PM »
BatfinkV.... whats going on mate?  I don't get you.  I don't get where your coming from.  You PM me from the lobby interrupting my game all nice and polite.  Ending with a "sorry if I've offended you"  but you hadn't long, from the time of the post, wrote and posted unbeknown to me this bollocks.....

all this started because your little piss take of a couple of children got turned round on you (lynx) and the truth of the matter is that i struck home with an accurate observation, why else would you jump up and down so avidly in your own defence.

I'll direct you to the reply i made earlier

What ever it is BatfinkV your wrong. I think your second sentence speaks more of yourself than I, if we're "being honest". Your making assumption as to why this thread was indeed started and your making assumptions as in the fourth sentence, as to why you got to shoot me down twice I'll add, over furball Island the other week. I'm happy for you to assume away on the second count but not the first. The thread title is "gloaty little youth" not gloaty little youth shot lynx down. You may, if you want to bother, reflect on that.

You may also reflect on the names used in my last post. Names put forward by others through out this thread, if you bother to read all. Now why would that be.....genius?

Dissecting your last reply further you wrote......

Let me ask you a question... Are you far too proud to admit that you could definitely benifit from some practice and ACM work?

Believe it or not I still consider myself as learning especially in the shadow of my nemesis "Furball".  What an absolute fantastic opponent.  What a prize to attain his level of skill in our game.  Oh, and if you think playing the MA daily isn't practise enough then I lack the comprehension to inform you otherwise.

As for your offer of help and assistance I'll politely decline.  Best left at that.  

Now to what I conceive as the funny part.  By that I mean my explanation to this..........

During that time at fighter town, i typed something like 'good flying, i thought you had me'. you replied 'I'm turning off Ch200 now' and that was all.

Sitting comfortably?  Let me begin by informing you I am self critical and I get more annoyed with myself in the MA than by other people.  Keep this in mind as I unravel the incident to which you refer.

I'm in me hurriC trying to gain alt in a steady right turn after being in a fight down low.  Hurri's ain't the best of climbers as you know and I find it inviting to get alt when the opportunity arises.  From my 1 O'clock I see a knight LA7 steaming in but higher, by about 2 to 3k a P40 further back. Then I get this system message...

BatfinkV:200: Check 6 Lynx

"Ok bat thanks for the heads up" I think to myself. I already see the Lgay as it starts to swing into my 4Oclock. (I know you already know whats going on but hang in there Bat.  This is from my perspective).  I'm thinking you'll stand off until this is done.  The LA and I gets into a little tussle and just as I'm a gnats testicle from lining up to blow the Lgay into pixel paradise the P40 rakes me from my 9 O'clock.  Talk about flabbergasted.  I'm
:furious.  "WTF Batfink.  You barstool".  Instantly I brake into your P40 throwing caution to the wind as far as the lgay goes.  Looked like it was  going to "doing one"  (Brit slang for run away) anyways.  

I'm after your P40 thinking you ain't getting away with that you crafty barstool.  Within a few seconds I'm shot down by the lgay.  My fault for losing track and being :furious  with the P40.

You already know what the system message was.  Batfink-bloody-V shot you down.  You was the pissin Lgay.  What a complete avacado I was.  I mean ffs I had tricked myself.  I'm sat in the tower cursing away at myself.  What a dumb arse I was.  That check 6 lynx message was you in the lgay doing some TA or DA bollocks.  Hardee-bleedin-haha if I hadn't tricked myself I'd have kept an eye on the P40 and the outcome would have been very different.

Now my appols if I didn't return any banter or acknowledgments I just wasn't reading the text.  I was infact metaphorically beating myself up for being such a dumb asre and misreading the whole situation.  A situation that if I hadn't read the 200 message I would never have fallen into.  Hence abruptly tuning out 200.

It's way late now.  Time to part but if your basing my skill levels on this incident I would advise otherwise.  As for the ethos of this thread that's a storey for another day ;)   :rofl
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 09:08:13 PM by LYNX »

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2007, 09:15:46 PM »
WOW!

I just liked the story!

Can't we all just get along?
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2007, 09:36:30 PM »
oh lynx, you really are funny, when i PMed you from the lobby, i just wish you had come and spent 30 mins but you refused. im sorry for interupting your game.

your story, is wonderfully amusing, so infact I was being honourable to you, and not only that but turn fighting a ho-iccane 2C on the deck with my la7.
you freely admit to frustrations, everyone gets them.

I would love to fight you one on one in without the mess of MA, and i think we could both learn something.

both you and Bruv, i dont have a problem what or how you fly, but if you cant listen to my opinion without taking it so damn personaly i will refrain from offering it.

being good at this game means so very little its just a shame so many people refuse to fight duels all the time, Its not like anyone is asking you to never fly anything but DA ever again. youre all missing out on part of what you pay for.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2007, 11:55:40 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
Bruv:   great, lets do it. I'm even happy that we duel in your chosen plane, spit9. Let me ask you a question...

Have you ever fought me when i started with the altitude advantage?

Lynx: All i offered was an explanation for your frustrations, that was prompted by your attack on one of my friends. Let me ask you a question...

Are you far too proud to admit that you could definitely benifit from some practice and ACM work?

Skyrock:
when i get beat i dont make excuses.

--------------------

I have never claimed to be the best or close to it.

One thing i do know is that i need as much help and practice as i can get, all the time. just go ask anyone who duels me on a regular basis if they think im arrogant of my abilities.

all this started because your little piss take of a couple of children got turned round on you (lynx) and the truth of the matter is that i struck home with an acurate observation, why else would you jump up and down so avidly in your own defence.

now im sorry if what i said hit too close to home, but my offer still remains, and in the first instance it was intended with total honesty, i really meant it.

see yous up.

edit:

hey Bruv, i just found this in another thread....

very interesting... ;)

Dude, don't go hub on us and brag about beating fluffied up SkyRock in duels!  cmon bro, You saw how I bowed out, gracefully and with only nice things to say about you.  If you want to piss vinegar with me, lemme know I will completely dominate you and your entire belief system in the set!   You don't wanna go there, do you???????????  

You ok?  

That would be like me coming on here and saying I own Dedalos and got film prove it.  WhoTF cares if I got film of owning Dedalos!  Geesh  sometimes I get the feeling, that people actually believe they own SkyRock.  :rolleyes:

OK, if you can beat SkyRock in the set, then.....and only then......can you talk your bull about this and that..........but it ain't gonna happen.  

Challenge?  

Maybe?

Maybe we need one?

Maybe we need another beer?

(Yes to that last question)

Maybe you like getting ownt by SkyRock?

Maybe it turns you on?>?

(that's sick)

Maybe if you've read this far and are grinning.........

<-------------Read the avatar BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OWNT!

:aok

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2007, 12:06:37 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
oh lynx, you really are funny, when i PMed you from the lobby, i just wish you had come and spent 30 mins but you refused. im sorry for interupting your game.

your story, is wonderfully amusing, so infact I was being honourable to you, and not only that but turn fighting a ho-iccane 2C on the deck with my la7.
you freely admit to frustrations, everyone gets them.

I would love to fight you one on one in without the mess of MA, and i think we could both learn something.

both you and Bruv, i dont have a problem what or how you fly, but if you cant listen to my opinion without taking it so damn personaly i will refrain from offering it.

being good at this game means so very little its just a shame so many people refuse to fight duels all the time, Its not like anyone is asking you to never fly anything but DA ever again. youre all missing out on part of what you pay for.

Salute Brother, That was awesome!

I luv ya man.....

Ur cool dude......

Your the greatest bud.......

Cheers to ya......

Can I have your last beer?

Yuk, this stuff tastes like tea!

You tea drinking dweeb, I said Beer!

Geesh, LYNX and Bruv, go beat the limey out of this character quick, before he ruins the reputation of the whole lot of ya's!!!!

skyrock-out

:noid

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2007, 12:24:13 AM »
I don't think I bragged about beating you, but I did find it amusing. As one who has had his share of beatings while intoxicated, it's funny to see it from the other perspective. I've never claimed to be good, and don't go lording it over anyone when I do kill them, except perhaps Windx or Chanzz, and only then because of their obnoxious behavior where I'm involved, not because I actually think that highly of my cartoon airplane abilities. :)

But anyway, what exactly is the point of this thread? It's pretty common knowledge that many of the younger players handle themselves poorly, so that's not news. What is the core issue here?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2007, 12:41:17 AM »
Page 3 is funniest in this thread :lol
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2007, 02:09:41 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
What is the core issue here?

i think the main vien was punctured by my unwitting observations.

although i have no idea what skyrock is doing apart from making many of us smile.

i was 'reading this far and grinning' too, damnit.

Offline Hazzer

• Copper Member
      • Fleetwood town F.C. Cod Army
gloaty little youth
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2007, 06:14:11 AM »
Lynx,don't let them get to you.Let it go mate. "Pards before swine" springs to mind.;)
"I murmured that I had no Shoes,till I met a man that had no Feet."

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Re: gloaty little youth
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2007, 09:06:25 AM »
Originally posted by LYNX
I would like to say something kind of witty to a certain youth.  A some what self obsessed youth that likes to gloat or ridicule.  A teenager that, like most teenagers, thinks he knows it all.  

However I'm disturbingly haunted by an image of my hands locked around his throat.  Pressing the  only aspect  of his masculinity, his Adams apple, ever further into his wind pipe.  Feeling his terrified hands tugging relentlessly on my wrists, unbelieving, shocked.  

Gritting my teeth, expanding veins in my face as I poor on the coal squeezing tighter and tighter with increasing voraciousness.  Watching the youths expressions.  Analyzing each contortion in his face.  Peering into his eyes watching his soul scream.  Bubbles of mucus and snot exploding from his nose as I finally block his wind pipe.  His chest frantically beating searching for air, eyes bulging and his hands weakening.

Eventually smiling through my contorted expression whilst witnessing him gurgling snot, grunting, air diminishing in his blood stream.  Gleefully realising his muscles are starting to feel like lead as he claws on my wrists.  That once vibrant cocky soul now pleading, hoping, preying from the darkness of his mind but I have the prize in my hands and, that prize "little boy", is....................RESET

Michael Jackson shade suspect

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2007, 03:18:33 PM »
Originally posted by Hazzer
Lynx,don't let them get to you.Let it go mate. "Pards before swine" springs to mind.;)

Your dead right.  I shouldn't fall for the bait but I'll have another go.

I have read every reply to this thread and on the whole the input, if not wholeheartedly understanding, has been met with light hearted banter.

However, there's 2 other camps.  The drunks and the challenged.  So for their sake the abbreviated version...

I would like to say something kind of witty to a certain youth. A some what self obsessed youth that likes to gloat or ridicule. A teenager that, like most teenagers, thinks he knows it all.

but I have the prize in my hands and, that prize "little boy", is....................RESET

Still don't get it? A bit to deep? Perhaps I could meet your intellectual prowess with .....

Rooks teh 3l33t   nit's bish r teh sux

Beyond this I'm stumped.....sorry!

I'll leave these folk with a light hearted image.

Enter stage right to the sound of "clipper-dee-clop  clipper-dee-clop.
BatfinkV ......A Knight dressed in bright shinning key boards and to paraphrase Bruv, on his high horse. Minion in tow clacking coconut shells whilst looking into camera doing:rolleyes:

Camera 2 zooms on BatfinkV.  BatfinkV reaches to his scabbard and raises aloft his mighty red dot laser mouse all Excaliber-esk.  Then triumphantly in high pitch voice pronounces "we are the knights that like to say asumptions, assumptions."

Exit stage left BatfinkV and minion gallop off into the distance.  Excalibmouse held firmly aloft to the fading sounds of clipper-dee-clop "assumptions".

:rofl   Banter mate banter :rofl
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 03:24:18 PM by LYNX »

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2007, 04:14:54 PM »
heh, as always an amusing read, lynx.
lets try my version of events.

i come into thread, have a laugh at the jokes, and enjoy the fact that you were above naming names.

later i find you have named some people and one of them happens to be my freind.

not pleased that you couldnt resist the imature name game in your fight VS some kids. KIDS.

tell you what i think.

you proove its true by going mental at me.

i never wanted to troll you, i was being true. All you had to say was that i was wrong in so many words but you couldn't, mainly because what i first said is totaly correct.

finally it all ends up with a couple of score potatos laying the smack down on me and my abilities.

all good fun, eh?

Offline VERTEX

• Copper Member
gloaty little youth
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2007, 04:14:59 PM »
Best part of this thread is Treize's avatar.