Author Topic: Mouse problems  (Read 318 times)

Offline NateWolf

• Zinc Member
Mouse problems
« on: June 17, 2007, 10:51:08 PM »
I have a pretty frustrating problem with my mouse.

I did all the stuff you need to do to fly with a mouse. I go online and I try to fly, but only mouse control toggle will work. I move my mouse back and forth, and my ailerons and elevators stay put. I try to adjust throttle, but that doesn't work either. However, I play offline and it works fine. Any idea on what's wrong?

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Mouse problems
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 11:13:33 PM »
Drive to Wal-Mart.

Spend $20.00 on a joystick.

Problem solved.

(you can fly with a mouse, but HTC quit supporting it and you really are at a huuuuuuge disadvantage using a mouse)

Click THIS link to go to the trainers page on how to setup a mouse.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
Mouse problems
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 07:05:15 AM »
Originally posted by WMLute
(you can fly with a mouse, but HTC quit supporting it and you really are at a huuuuuuge disadvantage using a mouse)

HTC never stopped supporting it and i am glad that he didn't.Ty again for allowing me to play and own everyone with a mouse hitech.

Offline NateWolf

• Zinc Member
Mouse problems
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 08:08:24 AM »
Well, I went on just 5 mins ago and it worked fine, so it whatever it was it stopped. I will be getting a joystick soon. Also, I do not want to go to walmart and get a 20 dollar joystick, I want to get something worthwhile.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Mouse problems
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 10:22:26 AM »
Originally posted by croduh
HTC never stopped supporting it and i am glad that he didn't.Ty again for allowing me to play and own everyone with a mouse hitech.

While they didn't remove the mouse from being a controller they did add "joystick" to the System Requirements.
For your average complete novice a basic joystick gets them up and flying much quicker then a mouse.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline JimBeam

• Copper Member
Mouse problems
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »
usually if your mouse freezes up Nate pressing H fixes the problem
JimBeam 367th "Dynamite Gang"

"In my experience JimBeam never goes down easy" -wil3ur

Pilots...looking down on people since 1903