Author Topic: Chat Crap  (Read 374 times)

Offline BennyBeaver

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Chat Crap
« on: July 05, 2007, 10:08:32 AM »
well this moron keeps pming me cussin me and such, so i said im going to report you to him. I report him...20 seconds later is said my chat was currently suspended! WTF'S WITH THAT

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Chat Crap
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 10:18:23 AM »
What is this "Moron's" name?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Chat Crap
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 10:19:28 AM »
How about you send an email to HT, they can review the logs and find out if someone abused the report function.

I don't think they address this on the boards, but via phone or email you'll get somewhere.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Chat Crap
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 10:21:26 AM »
Looks like you gave away your hand akin to upping off Cv way to early.  You told him what your about to do and he beats you to it.  You pissed away your opportunity by revealing your intention.  Metaphorically he sunk your boat before u had chance to use it.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Chat Crap
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 10:35:25 AM »
Originally posted by LYNX
Looks like you gave away your hand akin to upping off Cv way to early.  You told him what your about to do and he beats you to it.  You pissed away your opportunity by revealing your intention.  Metaphorically he sunk your boat before u had chance to use it.

Deep Thoughts by Lynx :D

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
Chat Crap
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 10:39:33 AM »
deep thoughts...........:rofl
David (Daddy Rabbit) Jester
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Chat Crap
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 10:43:18 AM »
Rule# 1----Don,t chat report Waffle.

Followin da roolz,

Boner
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Chat Crap
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 10:48:54 AM »
Send it to Skuzzy, he is a fair person.

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Chat Crap
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 11:14:55 AM »
"SQUEEEEEK"
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Chat Crap
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 11:27:27 AM »
BB, if you wwere in a H2H room, then you don't have much recourse. You can film it and send it in to HTC. Even tho they are H2H rooms, they are still on HTC's servers, and he may not like people "cussin'" and such, but don't hold your breath.

If you were in a Main Arena, it sounds like you got out of line too, so you got nailed.