Author Topic: Not even a Noob  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Not even a Noob
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 10:59:22 AM »
Originally posted by Max
This is utter nonsense and has no place in this forum.
I hear your laughing over here in Michigan.  :D
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
Not even a Noob
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 01:51:37 PM »
Like I said, I only posted it because someone was railing me.   I think it's stupid and inane too.  Yet when someone goes to the extent of bashing me for declaring what is true, I will back up my facts...

I apologize if anyone is or was offended by this.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Not even a Noob
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 01:53:29 PM »
Originally posted by MORAY37
Like I said, I only posted it because someone was railing me.   I think it's stupid and inane too.  Yet when someone goes to the extent of bashing me for declaring what is true, I will back up my facts...

Outside of your JB tags MORAY, I've never seen you in game.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Not even a Noob
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2007, 01:57:32 PM »
Originally posted by MORAY37

Film it next time. I know its hard to remember in the heat of battle. That takes out the he said she said aspect and is cold hard truth.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
Not even a Noob
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 02:21:00 PM »
Originally posted by Scherf
Possibly the most INane thread in many a moon.

SHeesh.  sorry.  I only posted it due to the fact I was attacked after stating what is plainly a fact, be it a good or bad one.  I personally feel someone telling everyone how great they are and how much everyone else sucks compared to themselves, constantly, should have a little reality mixed in.

I'm sorry you don't feel the same, maybe I should have posted the PM's I was being flamed on.  The F your mother's and Your sister "@#$#'s @#@#".  I suppose that is to be tolerated and admired.

I am sorry everyone thinks this is pointless.  I believe someone verbally insulting me after I respond to his "You suck a@@ho#3"  with "You're just a spixteen queen", should be pointed out to be exactly what he said he isn't. The CPID in question shot me down after engaging me in a spit16 with 8K advantage over my G2... then bragged about it,on 200. I did subsequently kill him in a Ki84, but that is neither here nore there.

My apologies on what is obviously a bad thread.  I honestly don't know what I was thinking.  Thank you for showing me my idiot ways.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
Not even a Noob
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 03:05:16 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Outside of your JB tags MORAY, I've never seen you in game.

Hmmm and this means what?  I've been flying here for 2 years.  I kept 200 off for a year and a half.  Flew AW 2 for 3 years.
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline DoLbY

• Copper Member
Not even a Noob
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007, 03:07:36 PM »
Things like this, I am glad I turn off 200 when I play. Unless I want to do a <<(S)>> to someone, i'll turn it back on long enough for it. I had the habit of flying and looking at the messenge way too much before that :D

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
Not even a Noob
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 03:17:44 PM »
Originally posted by DoLbY
Things like this, I am glad I turn off 200 when I play. Unless I want to do a <<(S)>> to someone, i'll turn it back on long enough for it. I had the habit of flying and looking at the messenge way too much before that :D

lol.. Don't scroll down to the last post. He clearly stated that it says the 'nameless' persons insulted him in pm's. Still flying those ponies DoLbY?

On subject yes this is a pointless post. Skuzzy always says keep this stuff off the forums..:D
Das Muppets