Author Topic: Leo the liberal  (Read 605 times)

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
Leo the liberal
« on: July 09, 2007, 07:20:01 PM »
So Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are in my town right now filming a movie called Revolutionary Road.  I just happen to own a lake cabin literally across the street from where they have been filming, and have seen Leonardo quit a few times today...

What a freaking hypocrite!  Leo the Liberal who claims to be such a supporter of the green movement, and reducing our emmisions is a complete liar.

Today i've seen him smoke 3 cigs, each of them when finished were thrown onto the ground....But the worst of it is his ride.  He is cruising around in the biggest Cadillac Escalade, that has been running with no one in it for the past 40 minutes.....

I just think its quit funny.
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 07:21:16 PM »
Funny yes...surprising?  Not in the least.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 07:30:48 PM »
2 Words...

Spoiled Punk.

Mac

storch

Leo the liberal
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 07:37:11 PM »
ask him if it's ok for you to be armed.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 07:42:23 PM »
Are your binoculars getting fogged up?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 07:49:33 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
:rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

storch

Leo the liberal
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 07:50:25 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
I don't get it?  what do you mean?

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Re: Leo the liberal
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 10:05:16 AM »
Originally posted by cav58d
So Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are in my town right now filming a movie called Revolutionary Road.  I just happen to own a lake cabin literally across the street from where they have been filming, and have seen Leonardo quit a few times today...

What a freaking hypocrite!  Leo the Liberal who claims to be such a supporter of the green movement, and reducing our emmisions is a complete liar.

Today i've seen him smoke 3 cigs, each of them when finished were thrown onto the ground....But the worst of it is his ride.  He is cruising around in the biggest Cadillac Escalade, that has been running with no one in it for the past 40 minutes.....

I just think its quit funny.

This is curious on a couple areas.

First, you are surprised that a hollywierd person is 2 faced. Well DUH!!! The only other life form that comes as close if not the equal to that are politicians. After all, actors get paid to pretend to be something they are not, will never be and couldn't handle on their own. Why would you even think they wouldn't live their own lives the same way?

Second, Why the hell do you give a moments thought to what that "person" does or says???
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 10:23:53 AM »
You should get video and post it on youtube.  The smoking and littering I am sure will go over well.

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Leo the liberal
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 03:31:29 PM »
You seem to be fascinated by him.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »
"A committed environmentalist, DiCaprio has received praise from environmental groups for opting to fly on commercial flights instead of chartering private jets, which use more fuel. He has also mentioned that his house has solar panels, that he owns three Toyota Prius cars, and has bought hybrids for family members."

HAHAHA...oooops.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 05:03:26 PM »
Kate Winslett is there, and you are watching Leo?

Hmmmm, wondering...............
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
Leo the liberal
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2007, 05:30:59 PM »
another irony is how much wailing and complaining the political left do about the incomes of corporate CEOs, but somehow the tears dry up when it comes to the obscene amounts $ made by the hollyweird liberals for essentially goofing around...   not sure why that is...
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
Leo the liberal
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »
Originally posted by Dago

x2:noid

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2007, 08:00:44 PM »
Originally posted by Dago

Unfortunately I only saw her briefly.  She has been pretty secretive about her movements in and out of where they are shooting, but from what I say, thats a nice arse =).

But what I was saying earlier.  I've decided im going to write an opinion piece to my towns newspaper about how this guy claims to be so "green", and has no problem asking for donations, yet he lives a life that is "whatevers best for him" and not by example.

Once I get something typed up im gonna post it on here because Lord knows i could use the peer review and gramatical editing =)
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group