Author Topic: Leo the liberal  (Read 606 times)

Offline Mark Luper

• Silver Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 08:20:57 PM »
Originally posted by cav58d
Unfortunately I only saw her briefly.  She has been pretty secretive about her movements in and out of where they are shooting, but from what I say, thats a nice arse =).

But what I was saying earlier.  I've decided im going to write an opinion piece to my towns newspaper about how this guy claims to be so "green", and has no problem asking for donations, yet he lives a life that is "whatevers best for him" and not by example.

Once I get something typed up im gonna post it on here because Lord knows i could use the peer review and gramatical editing =)

First of all I realize I'm an "ole fogey" and a bit conservative in my manner of thinking.

That being said, I can't feature having the time to spend spying on an actor, or any other individual for that matter, that is not doing me or my neighbors any harm. I can't see myself getting worked up about how he manages his personal life either. I also can't see finding much interest in a newspaper piece about it.

The guy is not what he pretends to be, no surprise, he's an actor.

Sounds like a major waste of time to me. But that's just me.

Mark
MarkAT

Keep the shiny side up!

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 09:59:47 PM »
Originally posted by cav58d
Unfortunately I only saw her briefly.  She has been pretty secretive about her movements in and out of where they are shooting, but from what I say, thats a nice arse =).

But what I was saying earlier.  I've decided im going to write an opinion piece to my towns newspaper about how this guy claims to be so "green", and has no problem asking for donations, yet he lives a life that is "whatevers best for him" and not by example.

Once I get something typed up im gonna post it on here because Lord knows i could use the peer review and gramatical editing =)

Probably a waste of time.  It's NY, it's a paper, it's railing against a fellow lib...they wouldn't even consider printing it.  At least I don't think they would.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007, 10:07:40 PM »
Originally posted by Gunthr
another irony is how much wailing and complaining the political left do about the incomes of corporate CEOs, but somehow the tears dry up when it comes to the obscene amounts $ made by the hollyweird liberals for essentially goofing around...   not sure why that is...

Because Corporate CEO's don't donate their money to democrats.  (Not sure if that was rhetorical or not.)
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 06:28:59 AM »
you don't have the theme to Titanic playing while you are stalking him do you? :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 10:04:35 AM »
Originally posted by Mark Luper
I can't feature having the time to spend spying on an actor, or any other individual for that matter, that is not doing me or my neighbors any harm. I can't see myself getting worked up about how he manages his personal life either. I also can't see finding much interest in a newspaper piece about it.

I agree Mark.

Nonetheless, "indignation" seems to have become a spectator sport since the internet.

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 10:17:05 AM »
Face the speakers out the window, and play some metal REALLY loud everytime they look like they're ready to film.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 10:57:33 AM »
Winslet schwimslet... we got Scarlett Johansson here in Barcelona, top that! :D

Daniel

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Leo the liberal
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 11:42:07 AM »
Originally posted by Maverick
After all, actors get paid to pretend to be something they are not, will never be and couldn't handle on their own.  

LMAO!:rofl   You obviously do not kow what in the hell you are talking about!  I am a SAG actor, lived in Hollywood for awhile back in the early '90's and met many actors that would totally make you eat the foot as you have just put it in your mouth!

My friends that would totally help you understand how wrong your last statement was:

William Forsythe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Forsythe_%28actor%29

Andy Divoff
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0228678/

Joe Don Baker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Don_Baker

My acting coach, Red West
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0922307/bio

Judd Omen
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0648381/#actor

Dennis Hayden
http://www.dennishayden.com/

I could go on, but anyone of these guys, even at their ages, would probably show you how much they could handle on their own!  Just letting you know.  

Although Hollywood is filled with panzie punks who got in business either through family or money, many are "real" folks who came from very "real" and tough backgrounds in life.  They can surely back the talk and walk, and I've seen it happen.

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Leo the liberal
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007, 11:49:05 AM »
What's an SAG actor?
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2007, 12:19:21 PM »
Originally posted by Curval
What's an SAG actor?

It's an old actors guild.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 12:26:42 PM by rabbidrabbit »

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 12:29:15 PM »
SAG is a actors union, if you want to get paid to act, you have to join the union.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 12:44:27 PM »
Originally posted by Curval
What's an SAG actor?

Screen Actor's Guild!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2007, 02:38:33 PM »
Stalking?  LMFAO.  It's literally right outside my window.  If I turn my head 45 degrees I can see everything going on.  If anyone is being stalked, than it's me! haha
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Leo the liberal
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2007, 03:31:38 PM »
NM.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo