Author Topic: chat suspension  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Chanzz27

• Zinc Member
chat suspension
« on: July 10, 2007, 07:31:02 PM »
Today my chat privileges were suspended...why I don't know...I used no foul language...and attacked no one...I called someone a spit dweeb and was heckled and challenged by players not involved in any way...If I have been suspended for calling someone a spit dweeb then they have my apologies for that alone...You know who you are.."Spit Dweeb"
  My point is...I have been punished for something so minor when I see and hear much worse on text and on VOX...If someone from HTC could explain this to me that would be great

Chanzz

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: chat suspension
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 07:32:53 PM »
Originally posted by Chanzz27
.If someone from HTC could explain this to me that would be great

Chanzz

They won't do that on BBS for sure... better take such incidents directly to them. :aok
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
chat suspension
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 07:58:39 PM »
Your attempt at any sort of sympathy from the community is not going to work.  You've been here long enough to know that these things should be dealt with HTC directly and not on the message boards.  Your post is just a sad attempt at "woes me!"

I also don't buy the story that you were innocent of any wrong doing.  I have been the target of your ire on Channel 200 every time I've shot you down.  And if you used the same language in this latest incident that you've used with me in the past, then I can see why you were muted.  Too bad it's not permenant.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 08:24:21 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 08:13:10 PM »
Today my chat privileges were suspended
Chanzz

Good.  the longer the better.

storch

chat suspension
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 09:34:59 PM »
lack lack you don't shoot anyone down you cherry pick people and then run.

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
chat suspension
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 09:40:03 PM »
you should call hitech directly. or at least tell us on here what his/her ingame name is.:noid

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
chat suspension
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 10:16:04 PM »
Gee, what a shocker. :rolleyes:
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 10:59:40 PM »
Today my chat privileges were suspended...why I don't know...I used no foul language...and attacked no one...I called someone a spit dweeb and was heckled and challenged by players not involved in any way...If I have been suspended for calling someone a spit dweeb then they have my apologies for that alone...You know who you are.."Spit Dweeb"
  My point is...I have been punished for something so minor when I see and hear much worse on text and on VOX...If someone from HTC could explain this to me that would be great

Chanzz

Always remember to SS and film any incident that ever arises.  If you are wrongly done, then Skuzz will fix it!  Trust me it works!:aok

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
chat suspension
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 11:37:20 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
And if you used the same language in this latest incident that you've used with me in the past, then I can see why you were muted.  Too bad it's not permenant.

ack-ack
  What language?  "dweeb"?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
chat suspension
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 11:50:44 PM »
Folks who have been around long enough, KNOW this isn't the place for "calling on HTC to help".
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Chanzz27

• Zinc Member
chat suspension
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 12:58:21 AM »
ok...AKAK

I have had words with you in the past..who hasn't!..I'm not claiming I've never said things I wish I could take back..or deny that I have used foul language in the past...My comment about asking HTC what the reason was,was my bad...I do plan on taking it with them directly...We clash...I don't like you...you don't like me...that's the way it is...I was not looking for sympathy...just responce as to why I would have chat privileges suspended
in this case baffles me...1/2 the players in here talk smack...That includes you sir

Hub...why am I not surprised you would have words to add to this post...You sir are just as guilty as I am about talking and provoking conflict...what ever you gentlemen may feel about me is irrelavant

I don't see any reason I should name who my minor conflict was with...there were no harsh words or foul language used...It was a case of being picked by a spit..I called him a "spit dweeb" and others jumped in and abused me to the point where "ghi" told me I should report certain individuals for abuse upon me...others made similar comments..."Relic" to be one...
  That's all I have to say on this matter on the BB

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
chat suspension
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 01:35:49 AM »
Chanzz...

Call the office and talk to Skuzzy. He can check and see if you were unfairly reported/suspended. If that turns out to be the case, he can also see that the abusers are "dealt with". :)
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
chat suspension
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 03:57:24 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Your attempt at any sort of sympathy from the community is not going to work.  You've been here long enough to know that these things should be dealt with HTC directly and not on the message boards.  Your post is just a sad attempt at "woes me!"

I also don't buy the story that you were innocent of any wrong doing.  I have been the target of your ire on Channel 200 every time I've shot you down.  And if you used the same language in this latest incident that you've used with me in the past, then I can see why you were muted.  Too bad it's not permenant.

ack-ack
The irony:lol

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
chat suspension
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 08:43:42 AM »

Hub...why am I not surprised you would have words to add to this I called him a "spit dweeb" and others jumped in and abused me to the point where "ghi" told me I should report certain individuals for abuse upon me...others made similar comments..."

Listen Chanzz, i couldn't just watch that and shutt up !
 Bipolar insulted you realy dirty , and is tolerated for awhile, you are not first victim of his verbal abuse, i just  remind you the  <.report  id> comand wich is a feature of the game but unfortunatly not used by a soft community watching cowardly few bad apples  urinating all over MA,
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 08:59:39 AM by ghi »

Offline Phil

• Copper Member
Always the same guys....
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 09:37:21 AM »
Guys...

Been playing for just under a year now.
I enjoy the game and read a lot on this forum.
Its always the same guys gettin' involved/stirring Sh$!%@^!&@T

Names are being mentioned in this thread and YES I have come across them. Just because they were SHOT DOWN, I became a victim of verbal accusations / obscene comments etc.......

I would be able to list other players and I'm sure you guys would react with a "smile" on your face !
ITS ALWAYS THE SAME GUYS OVER and OVER !

JUST HAVE A HABIT OF CAUSING GRIEF WITH EVERYONE THEY COME IN CONTACT WITH !

Anyone from HIGH TECH reading this will agree with this responce I'm sure !  ALWAYS THE SAME GUYS !!!

The  ".report gameID" command, does it really work ?
Yesterday a bomber pilot came back at me on the personal VOX chanel and boy did he went foul !  LOL
I brought up the roster and hilighted his name and keyed on the "report chat" option. What will that do ?
The RECEIVER at HIGH TECH, WHAT DOES HE DO WITH THIS ?

Is there a VACANT POSITION at HIGH TECH to monitor these guys ????
I would be glad to spend few hours a month surfing the arenas and with some game/radio privileges CATCH THESE PLAYERS HOT HANDED !!!

Have been in the Law Enforcement career for over 20yrs now. Building a case with good evidence against anyone acting with immature/obscene behavior in this game would simply be pleasurable !

As for the game ?
HIGH TECH keep it up !!!
HAVIN' FUN ANYWAYS !!!!!

Phil:aok