Author Topic: British terrorists sentenced to LIFE  (Read 656 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
British terrorists sentenced to LIFE
« on: July 12, 2007, 06:58:19 AM »
In the US, they'd still be waiting arraignment...trial would begin in 2 - 3 years. :huh

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
Re: British terrorists sentenced to LIFE
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 07:01:52 AM »
Originally posted by Max
In the US, they'd still be waiting arraignment...trial would begin in 2 - 3 years. :huh

Unless it was Texas, then they'd already have been sentenced to DEATH.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline McFarland

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 07:14:36 AM »
Which is what they deserve. They don't deserve life. The deserve death. A good old fashioned hanging would be right. Or death by firing squad.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: British terrorists sentenced to LIFE
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 07:27:47 AM »
Originally posted by texasmom

Express lane. No waiting. :)
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 07:35:32 AM »
Except that these guys probably would prefer death to a lifetime sentence. They want to be martyrs. Life in prison is the perfect punishment for these fanatics.

storch

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 07:36:47 AM »
Originally posted by Viking
Except that these guys probably would prefer death to a lifetime sentence. They want to be martyrs. Life in prison is the perfect punishment for these fanatics.
yup and fed pork thrrr times aday and he could wash it down with soda bought at piggly wiggly

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 07:39:46 AM »
There's going to be 2 main thoughts in this thread.

It's an awful waist of tax payers money for the next 40 years why not hang them.

The other is they got what they deserve 40 years minimum lose of liberty.

As a British tax payer I see this as an awful waist of money but on the other hand my conscience has a problem with being dragged to their (the criminals) level of violence.  

Particularly with this crew we would run the risk of bestowing some kind of martyrdom no matter what we do.

Here's a third option.  Assisted euthanasia.  Give the buggers a choice.  Stay alive in jail for 40 years minimum or be offered, say once a year for 10 years, the option to commit suicide.

They wanna live that's fine by me.  They wanna kill themselves that's fine by me.

Offline McFarland

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 07:46:23 AM »
Originally posted by storch
yup and fed pork thrrr times aday and he could wash it down with soda bought at piggly wiggly

Now that I think aboot it, this sounds way better. And also don't let them have any of their religious things.

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 08:15:40 AM »
That would be violating their human rights. Let's not turn into savages just because they are.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: British terrorists sentenced to LIFE
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 08:16:12 AM »
Originally posted by texasmom

Gawd I love Texas :D

storch

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 08:18:47 AM »
they deserve no consideration other than that which could serve to increase their misery in non life threating ways.  pork it is.  also photos of dancing pigs other porcine decoration in their cells.

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Re: British terrorists sentenced to LIFE
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 08:19:12 AM »
Originally posted by Max

Just to be clear, these were the guys that tried 2 years ago right after the transit bombings.

From the Chicago tribune:  "LONDON -- A judge sentenced four Al Qaeda-inspired bomb plotters to life in prison Wednesday for their "very nearly successful attempt at mass murder" on London's transit system in 2005, two weeks after suicide bombers killed 52 commuters in the city."

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007, 08:24:45 AM »
Originally posted by storch
they deserve no consideration other than that which could serve to increase their misery in non life threating ways.  pork it is.  also photos of dancing pigs other porcine decoration in their cells.

I agree, they do not deserve better. However it is beneath us supposed enlightened people to do something like that.

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2007, 08:28:45 AM »

Don't you have to actually commit a murder to be eligible for the death penalty in Texas? This lot were so incompetent they didn't actually manage to kill (or even injure) anyone.

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2007, 09:05:07 AM »
the miserable buggers should be lock up in a cell with only a straw mattress no covers and bread and water and a very sharp knife.

when they get hungry enough they can either eat part of them selfs or commit sucide.

what i would have prefered was to take them on to the army firing range give them there exploding ruck sacks and say show us how it works:)

but i would make sure they would be working fine while i was watching from a nice bunker.

And as for there families deport every one back to africa aunties uncles every bloody one of the poncy gits:furious .The scum come here  ponce of our taxes  then try to blow us up.

i hope the baskets drop dead very very soon
 and screw there human rights they lost them when they decided to try kill innocent people,they wasn't worried about there human rights.
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin