Author Topic: Bring Back The MA  (Read 9479 times)

Offline Solar10

• Silver Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #225 on: July 18, 2007, 12:37:39 PM »
Originally posted by tedrbr
But, one fact of the arena caps in LW are the fact that you are often preventing squad mates from playing together.  

Now, you *could* PM your squaddies and have them all move to the uncapped LW arena if one member found he can't log in, but that is the wrong answer.  A whole squad is expected to change arenas to accommodate a late coming squaddie or two?  What if they were in the middle of operations or a mission?  What if they've found a good fight?  So the choice is now stay and fly and hope the squaddie can join up later (which is not much fun for the locked out player), or abandon what you are doing to move over to the other arena.

So the most important things for this squad are:
1. Being in a good fight
2. Being in the middle of operations or mission
3. The squad member not able to fly with rest of squad

I think the changes have certainly helped with 1, done nothing to 2 and occassionally caused 3.  I would not want to go back to the way it was. (For what that's worth.)
~Hells Angels~
Solar10

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2007, 12:41:15 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
You pretend not to know who I am?  

Is that you John Wayne? :D

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #227 on: July 18, 2007, 12:58:23 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
You pretend not to know who I am? Thats your response? How goofy is that?

No one here is obligated to take your side in a BBS fight. There are no rules against someone posting a response to you. ( aside from the rules)

And since your feeble mind is failing you I will clue you in as to why I felt the need to weigh in with my comments. Oldman is my friend. Does that bother you?

At least i know who storch and oldman are...

Thats so weak.

i honestly have no idea who you are...if you had a previous cpid then please share it with me....have we ever flown together or chatted?

your squad motto sees to suggest you are a member of "hells angels"...the HA's i have gotten to know or be berated by are Bucky73, coronado, bear76, chanzz and joey...if you are one of them then i apologize for not recognizing this cpid...:aok
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #228 on: July 18, 2007, 02:28:13 PM »
Slash is not "a" Hells Angel, he is "the" Hells Angel, he started the squad.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #229 on: July 18, 2007, 02:39:04 PM »
Originally posted by Shifty

Is this me?:D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #230 on: July 18, 2007, 02:43:19 PM »
Originally posted by FALCONWING
i honestly have no idea who you are...if you had a previous cpid then please share it with me....have we ever flown together or chatted?

your squad motto sees to suggest you are a member of "hells angels"...the HA's i have gotten to know or be berated by are Bucky73, coronado, bear76, chanzz and joey...if you are one of them then i apologize for not recognizing this cpid...:aok

No dude. We have never talked. Ever.

I have a fragile ego and I seek constant attention to my sweet bellybutton fake pilot skills.

My bad.

Carry on.

numbnut goofball

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #231 on: July 18, 2007, 02:58:44 PM »
:p

Offline 1Duke1

• Silver Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #232 on: July 18, 2007, 03:03:54 PM »
Originally posted by Shifty

Somebody called???:aok
Duke

storch

Bring Back The MA
« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2007, 03:28:39 PM »
Originally posted by 1Duke1
Somebody called???:aok
ya someone said where's maureen o'hara good thing you responded too or they were going to replace you with lorraine day.

storch

Bring Back The MA
« Reply #234 on: July 18, 2007, 03:54:05 PM »
ranger why do you guys always honk back in flock mode? aww he thought better of it and erased his post.

Offline fungi987

• Zinc Member
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #235 on: July 18, 2007, 03:56:26 PM »
FOUL!

Numbnut whatever?

Name calling ?

ya nosel nut , ladder luggin, fire starting pinhead

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #236 on: July 18, 2007, 05:42:45 PM »
Storch, anytime you want a piece, come get some sweetheart.  Until then, leave me out of your pathetic attempts for attention.  You are not worth my time.

numbnuts goofball?  Thank you Slash for raising the maturity level 3 notches higher.  Is that the stuff one can expect from a AvA staff member?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 05:44:52 PM by USRanger »
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #237 on: July 18, 2007, 05:49:15 PM »
Oh, and storch, when you continually attack an entire squad, I believe any member of the squad has the right to post a response.  So take your "flock mode" and
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

storch

Bring Back The MA
« Reply #238 on: July 18, 2007, 06:13:13 PM »
ranger every time I ask a member of your squad to go to the DA that is pat honk response.  I'm not worth their time.  so far the only ones that have gone are ink who has now gone off on his own and jollyfe.  how is it that you guy's time is perceived to be so valuable?

Offline lasse

• Copper Member
      • Lassenet
Bring Back The MA
« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2007, 06:20:06 PM »
I am very sad, but I have serious plans about to cancel my account with Aces High.

This is sad, because I`ve been with HiTech and Pyro since the early Warbirds days.
I signed up the first possible day of Aces High beta, and been a paying member since that.

But with this awful arena dividing, and (In my opinion) the horrible CT coming up (sometime), I hardly see any joy with Aces High anymore.

One of Aces High`s strongest advantages was one server/one arena.

You knew that your friends/squad mates where right there.
Same was your good old arch enemy.

Now, there is several places for people to be, usually there is several people that I want to fly with, on the server that has max players in it, so it is impossible to join.

This has totally ruined my experience, and is driving me against the edge.

I have been thinking of this for several months now, and probably will for some more, just hoping for a miracle.

HiTech and Pyro where living for their players in the beginning, I simply just dont think they are doing this anymore.

I believe they have lost their original objective out of sight, and are determined to follow through their plans, no matter what the cost is.
(Original objective= realistic/best WWII flightsim, made to be incredible fun to play)
:cry
You smell that? Do you smell that?
Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
The smell, you know that gasoline smell, smelled like victory.