Author Topic: Pot heads support terrorism.  (Read 5261 times)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Pot heads support terrorism.
« on: July 15, 2007, 06:25:50 PM »
I don't do drugs nor have I ever tried them, but I find this just slightly amusing and scary at the same time. You pot heads will soon be spending some time at the US's top vacation spot in sunny Cuba.

The nation's top anti-drug official said people need to overcome their "reefer blindness" and see that illicit marijuana gardens are a terrorist threat to the public's health and safety, as well as to the environment.

John P. Walters, President Bush's drug czar, said the people who plant and tend the gardens are terrorists who wouldn't hesitate to help other terrorists get into the country with the aim of causing mass casualties. Walters made the comments at a Thursday press conference that provided an update on the "Operation Alesia" marijuana-eradication effort.

"Don't buy drugs. They fund violence and terror," he said.

After touring gardens raided this week in Shasta County, Walters said the officers who are destroying the gardens are performing hard, dangerous work in rough terrain.

"These people are armed; they're dangerous," he said. He called them "violent criminal terrorists."

Walters, whose official title is director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, said too many people write off marijuana as harmless. "We have kind of a reefer blindness,' " he said.

"This business we intend to put into recession, depression and put its leaders into jail," Walters said.

http://www.redding.com/news/2007/jul/13/drug-czar-gives-warning/

Terrorist are bad Mumm k?

"strafing"

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 06:30:34 PM »
so people who use and or grow medical marajuana for aids cancer .... are terrorists?
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 06:33:03 PM »
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 06:42:30 PM »
opps sorry I meant to post this in the O Club..
"strafing"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 06:45:04 PM »
Originally posted by evenhaim
so people who use and or grow medical marajuana for aids cancer .... are terrorists?

They are just embedding the enemy..Remember, you are either with us or against us.
"strafing"

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 06:46:49 PM »
Sounds like alot of scare tactics to me, I haven't smoked pot in years but have always believed it should be legalized, Alcohol is way worst then pot yet it's legal.:confused:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 06:51:11 PM by trax1 »
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 06:47:29 PM »
ROFL.. what BS! I've had a small grow in the past, and I know several people with pretty decent grow-ops going... all far from terrorists, rofl. More like burnouts whose pot smoking spiraled into a business lol :lol Crap like that is why I'm glad I'm Canadian. Marijuana is "illegal"... but not really. Does far less harm than alcohol. I still maintain that the US influence is the only reason weed isn't legal and taxed heavily in Canada. Would be a great source of tax revenue... we're #1 or #2 in pot smoking among industrialized nations :aok

"These people are armed; they're dangerous," he said. He called them "violent criminal terrorists."
Oh wow. I've handled pretty significant amounts of chronic (think kilos), and  have never touched a gun outside of hunting trips and a couple trips to the range (preparing for said hunting). Am I armed and dangerous? Are the burnout-hippie growers I know, who are definitely anti-firearm (well.. this IS Canada, afterall), armed and dangerous as well? **** your politicians are useless. Even worse than ours.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 06:52:57 PM by wetrat »
Army of Muppets

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 06:51:20 PM »
i think bush secretly wants to smoke all the worlds pot so he steals it from the terrorists:rofl
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline stockli

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 06:53:18 PM »
Funny how this administration doesnt see Oil Execs (such as themselves) as a terrorist threat.

Even though they do more damage keeping oil (namely gas and diesel) artificially high, basicly killing small business and giant chunks of the rest of our economy.

I think the grey matter left between Bush's ears is nothing more than ashes from the pot he himself used to smoke back in his day.

Until a test is done to confirm he actually has a brain, I think its safer for all of us to assume he doesnt.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 07:06:22 PM by stockli »

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 07:00:24 PM »
lol i think they've shot themselves in the foot with that. i can't think of any better an opportunty for US based smokers to demand the right to grow their own. it will be in support of the war on 'terror' :rofl :rofl :rofl

point proven, politicians are dumb controlling retards

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »
Originally posted by USRanger

funny animation:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 07:06:55 PM »
Fact: Not one person has ever overdosed on pot
Fact: Thousands of people die every year from alcohol poisoning

Now you tell me which one should be legal.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Bad31st

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 07:13:12 PM »
Yes pot heads are dangerous -

Dangerous to all snack foods within reach....:rofl

Offline stockli

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 07:13:37 PM »
Again its not about whats healthier or less dangerous.

Its all about money.

Booze company owners have a strong lobby of rich folks that help keep it legal.

MJ has old hippies and thats about it.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 07:37:16 PM »
Originally posted by stockli
MJ has old hippies and thats about it.

Theres NORML