Author Topic: Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'  (Read 10219 times)

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 08:28:29 AM »
:lol  that was good for a giggle, as advertised
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 08:32:05 AM »
I probable was flaming him using the old, HO, rant, but I dont think he wants an even fight.

That's the part I don't get ... seriously ... you got shot down, and according to you it wasn't an HO, so why throw out a "rant" ? What does it accomplish ... outside of this totally ghey thread, or a diarrheal diatribe on 200.

Mark, I think you are too good of a pilot to have to resort to this. I tell ya, Leviathn who, in my era, is the best pilot in all of Aces High, NEVER EVER ranted on 200 ... if he got shot down, he would simply send a salute or a "nice shot" and then move on and kill everyone in his sights ... he was confident enough in his abilities to not have to "rant" on 200 to try and explain away his momentary shortcoming which lead to his death.

I don't care who you are ... you WILL eventually get killed and it won't always be by someone as good or better than you ... and when they kill you, you do just like Guppy and the rest of us do ... get a new plane and "git 'er done".

I'll say it one more time ... Mark, I think you are too good of a pilot to have to resort to this.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 08:40:29 AM »
Fairly well said, slapshot.

I would like to add: EVERYBODY but a 2-week squeaker is a better pilot than to need to resort to that.

I admit I might PM pilots once in a while (rarely) if they piss me off with their timidness or whatever, but rarely will I just go off on them, and not on ch.200 (not even back when I tuned to it). It's just not acceptable, no matter who does it, IMO.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 08:55:07 AM »
Originally posted by Krusty
Fairly well said, slapshot.

I would like to add: EVERYBODY but a 2-week squeaker is a better pilot than to need to resort to that.

I admit I might PM pilots once in a while (rarely) if they piss me off with their timidness or whatever, but rarely will I just go off on them, and not on ch.200 (not even back when I tuned to it). It's just not acceptable, no matter who does it, IMO.

That's another thing I don't get ... in my 5+ years of playing this game, I have NEVER PMed anyone that may have pissed me off, and for the life of me, I can't really remember ever getting pissed off at anything in Aces High ... I don't think there is anything or anyone in this game that could bring me to that point.

I have had plenty PM me, but if I respond, it is simply a "LOL" back at them, cause that's all I can do is ... LAUGH. Anyone that PMs me after I kill them ... is, IMO, a sad sad individual and definately has issues. I use the same on 200 ... a simple LOL reponse to a taunt shuts things down quickly.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 09:18:53 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
That's another thing I don't get ... in my 5+ years of playing this game, I have NEVER PMed anyone that may have pissed me off, and for the life of me, I can't really remember ever getting pissed off at anything in Aces High ... I don't think there is anything or anyone in this game that could bring me to that point.

I have had plenty PM me, but if I respond, it is simply a "LOL" back at them, cause that's all I can do is ... LAUGH. Anyone that PMs me after I kill them ... is, IMO, a sad sad individual and definately has issues. I use the same on 200 ... a simple LOL reponse to a taunt shuts things down quickly.

The only thing i get  pissed at in this game is---myself.

I still have alot to learn and consequently make stupid mistakes.

The only one to get pissed at is myself.

I have received a few PMs, and its kinda funny that they all seem to come from guys with real good scores.

Trust me--i didn,t kill them with skill--it was luck--or THEY made a mistake.

They never seem to blame themselves.

Its always a- HOtard or a better turning plane or -or-or-blah blah blah.

Kinda funny.

Kinda.

And what is this "200" of which you speak?

Sounds like trouble.

Thats all I gotta say about that,

Boner
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 09:27:40 AM by 1Boner »
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 09:27:14 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot

So out of all of this you are telling us "that you are sometimes one of the sad people" as well?
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2007, 11:19:16 AM »
I don't think you can even suggest that slapshot is one of those who whines or sends PMs when they screw up. I've never seen anything like that out of him.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2007, 12:02:51 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
I don't think you can even suggest that slapshot is one of those who whines or sends PMs when they screw up. I've never seen anything like that out of him.
Negative, not SlapShot, but Krusty.   Krusty made the claim.    It must have been an incorrect "quote button hit".  

Error correction:   Krusty said he'd "PM someone from time to time".  But then would be quick to "call them sad" if it was done to him.    

Slappy should know that I've never had an issue with him, never.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2007, 12:05:45 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
So out of all of this you are telling us "that you are sometimes one of the sad people" as well?

Huh ? ... Maybe you misunderstood ... I NEVER PM anybody pissin' and moanin' about my death(s) ... I only use PM to converse privately with people in general conversation ... NEVER to taunt or try to excuse my failings when I get killed.

{edit} ... just read your response K ... :aok
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2007, 12:08:38 PM »
Originally posted by 1Boner
They never seem to blame themselves.

Bingo ... Boner ... :D
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2007, 12:10:54 PM »
all the pms i get are drug references...go figure.

the internet is serious buisness...lol
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2007, 12:11:33 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
You are a coward for even bringing up my family.  

AH is just that, AH.  It's a game.  200, is just that, 200.  If you take Muppet bantor seriously, you might need psychological help.  It's our motto!  Now do you want to see who can fly cartoon planes better or not?  Maybe you want to attack my family some more, you scum!  By the way, I spend my AH time at night when family's asleep!  You still want to rant a rave about Skyrock 200 antics, but you dont want to duel skyrock...................... ....................because he would kik ur virtual teeth in weak boy!

Mark

I never attacked your family, read it again, maybe a lil slower so the words sink in.

:rofl
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2007, 12:15:16 PM »
Don't you get it?

SkyRock is better than all of us.... at everything! He doesn't just act superior, he IS superior.

You too can buy into the SkyRock propaganda machine at http://www.fullfrontallabotomy.com.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2007, 12:16:45 PM »
Originally posted by Atoon
I never attacked your family, read it again, maybe a lil slower so the words sink in.

:rofl

You were attacking, and using my family as a reference.  You did read my first line in the quote slow enough to understand it, didn't you?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2007, 12:23:36 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Negative, not SlapShot, but Krusty.   Krusty made the claim.    It must have been an incorrect "quote button hit".  

Error correction:   Krusty said he'd "PM someone from time to time".  But then would be quick to "call them sad" if it was done to him.    

Slappy should know that I've never had an issue with him, never.

ah cc, thought that was kind of an odd remark in that context.
mook
++Blue Knights++