Author Topic: Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'  (Read 10216 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2007, 01:18:11 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
You'd have to know Todd a little bit to know he wasn't a mouth on 200.  

I don't recall ever seeing Lev run his mouth anywhere.

Same thing I said about him.  

I added also that he did infact insult people, and I know this for a fact!  

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 01:21:56 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Personally ... I have never had a problem with SR in the game or here on the BBS ... I was just trying to help ... because I like him.

Slap, if you look at my history, the only people I have ever had a problem with, is folks who are scared of a cartoon plane fight, or on some extreme occasions, backstabbing cowards!  That is why I have never had a problem with you, because you are neither.  :aok

btw, if you want a good friendly fight, look Slap up.!

Mark
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 01:40:13 PM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2007, 01:30:32 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Slap, if you look at my history, the only people I have ever had a problem with, is folks who are sccared of a cartoon plane fight, or on some extreme occasions, backstabbing cowards!  That is why I have never had a problem with you, because you are neither.  :aok

btw, if you want a good friendly fight, look Slap up.!

Mark

I dont think the issue is who you have a problem with. Its the amount of people that have a problem with you. I dont know if there is something in the real world thats got you on tilt, but here lately its taking alot of effort to even be polite to you. I have not had a personel issue with you in the past Rock, I like you. But your bull**** on 200 is over the top right now.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 01:31:33 PM »
You've gone out of your way to have a problem with both Jaxxo and myself, among many others. You can try to claim to be the victim here, but the fact is, as Krusty pointed out, that you act like such an bellybutton because you can, and for no other reason. It's not warranted, it's not just retaliation when you are treated in kind- you have been this way, albeit not quite so bad, since you started.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Fianna

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2007, 01:33:40 PM »
This is almost as good as that muppet thread in the squadron section... ;)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 01:39:03 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
You've gone out of your way to have a problem with both Jaxxo and myself

:rofl   Let's see........do you remember when myself and TW jumped on ch with you and Jaxxo about 10 months ago or so??  Do you remember how you two treated me??  Case closed, from that point on, you two are a couple of wannabe's that are nothing more than pathetic morons!

Now get off my ankle, you are not worth any time I waste even typing to you!:aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2007, 01:39:36 PM »
Originally posted by Fianna
This is almost as good as that muppet thread in the squadron section... ;)

heee heee heee :D

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2007, 01:45:04 PM »
SkyRock is the biggest idiot I've had the misfortune to come across in this game yet.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 01:47:18 PM »
Having read every reply to this somewhat amusing post I am left with some thoughts.  The primary one being.

"He who lives by the sword shell die by the sword."

If some folks are going to spend the night on 200 being obnoxious then they better learn to "man up" when it's returned in kind.

If some folks wanna start fights why don't they "man up" and go to their local bar with their attitude.  

These 200 hero's just make me go :rolleyes:

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 01:48:14 PM »
:rofl   Let's see........do you remember when myself and TW jumped on ch with you and Jaxxo about 10 months ago or so??  Do you remember how you two treated me??  Case closed, from that point on, you two are a couple of wannabe's that are nothing more than pathetic morons!

As if I need to add anything beyond just quoting one of your standard, pointless, insulting whitetrash replies...

Yes, you were ****ed up on something, and wouldn't shut up for a second. I don't believe I spoke a word to you, while Jaxxo, completely frustrated that we couldn't even use vox with you blabbing away, told you to shut up. We just gave up and tuned off.

Now, do you recall the time I asked you to lay off some poor noob you were berating, and you got on private and yelled "you need to shut the **** up!"?

Wannabe? Pathetic moron? Pot, meet kettle.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 02:20:08 PM »
I can't help but think this is what Skyrock runs around looking like:rofl :rofl

AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 02:21:09 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire

and wouldn't shut up for a second. I don't believe I spoke a word to you, while Jaxxo, completely frustrated that we couldn't even use vox with you blabbing away,  

I had barely one sentence out, after listening to Jaxxo's drunk tirade about a niki, now, are you going to lie some more?  Hub, if truth be known, I do not have a problem with your behavior towards me other than I think you are a backstabber.  I really don't have a problem with anything you say to me on 200, it is more of the history between us.  You took every opportunity, when presented, to stab me in the back!  I, on the other hand, once befriended, consider it to be unshakable!

Mark
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 02:37:15 PM by SkyRock »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2007, 02:28:55 PM »
Originally posted by LYNX
Having read every reply to this somewhat amusing post I am left with some thoughts.  The primary one being.

"He who lives by the sword shell die by the sword."

If some folks are going to spend the night on 200 being obnoxious then they better learn to "man up" when it's returned in kind.

If some folks wanna start fights why don't they "man up" and go to their local bar with their attitude.  

These 200 hero's just make me go :rolleyes:

I seem to be getting the feeling from your post, that you are taking this into RL accusations.  I don't back down in RL either bud!  Starting fights on 200, is a game thing and has nothing to do with RL.  If you want to talk big man crap about RL, then you would have to be psycho enough to fly over to Memphis and name the place!  If that were the case, you would then have to convince me that kicking the pooh out of you would be worth the possible broken knuckle I might get by hitting the top of your skull as you dipped your face in your hands and curled up on the nasty bar room floor to get away from the bombardment!  Now, could we keep this about ingame stuff?  

Mark

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2007, 02:29:06 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot

Mark, I think you are too good of a pilot to have to resort to this. I tell ya, Leviathn who, in my era, is the best pilot in all of Aces High, NEVER EVER ranted on 200 ... if he got shot down, he would simply send a salute or a "nice shot" and then move on and kill everyone in his sights ... he was confident enough in his abilities to not have to "rant" on 200 to try and explain away his momentary shortcoming which lead to his death.

I'll say it one more time ... Mark, I think you are too good of a pilot to have to resort to this.

Our era is fini Slappy . To bad cause those were the days when the fite
was over after logging off for the nite .

I'll agree with your statement on SR .

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2007, 02:36:50 PM »
I seem to be getting the feeling from your post, that you are taking this into RL accusations.  I don't back down in RL either bud!  Starting fights on 200, is a game thing and has nothing to do with RL.  If you want to talk big man crap about RL, then you would have to be psycho enough to fly over to Memphis and name the place!  If that were the case, you would then have to convince me that kicking the pooh out of you would be worth the possible broken knuckle I might get by hitting the top of your skull as you dipped your face in your hands and curled up on the nasty bar room floor to get away from the bombardment!  Now, could we keep this about ingame stuff?  

Mark

:rofl :rofl :rofl

OMG!!!!!!!! What martial arts do you study????? I bet the list is long!!!!!

This is turning into a classic. I bet you could whip my butt too huh??? Well OK.

Internet Tough Guy in the HOUSE!!!!!!!! You go Skyrock!!!!!!:aok
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"