Author Topic: <<S>> Condor00 and Lambo  (Read 712 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« on: August 01, 2007, 09:26:42 PM »
It was a great time last night in the MA color whatever we were in. The fights were clean...and a TON of fun everytime.

Thanks a ton....fights like those are what keep that blood pumpin:)
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 02:56:35 AM »
Lambo is always a good fight .... theres lots of others to be had too ...but ya gotta pick thru the ho tards 1st.
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 04:27:23 PM »
Originally posted by Roscoroo
Lambo is always a good fight .... theres lots of others to be had too ...but ya gotta pick thru the ho tards 1st.

Lambo was just classy...no other way to put it...and FRIK he could fly that Spit 9....I saw him in a 4 or 5 to 1 and he never hoed one of em. I know cause I was one of the 5. He flew his tail off and got some hits of a couple I think. Thing is he just flew hard.

Condor00 prety much the same way....Flew hard and I don't believe he ever hoed BatfinkV or me in the few times we met him that night.

Both guys were fun and fought hard.

Offline lambo31

• Nickel Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 06:19:54 PM »
Thanks for the kind words Red and Roscoroo. It's always fun with you guys win or lose.  

Lambo
Ingame ID: Lambo

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.CondorAerial.com
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 07:04:35 PM »
That was a fun time. I couldn't fly any harder. I was so excited to find another fight with RedTop and Batfink that I forgot to drop my bombs before engaging. Couldn't figure out why my 51 was so doggy.

Anyway, got blasted from the sky more than not but all in all it was one of the best nights flying I have had in a while. It's always fun to find good pilots to fight with that have a sense of hummer. Makes the game what it should be.
Fun.

I kept finding RedTop and Batfink  in 47s cruising the sky. After a few bouts of getting thumped in my 51 by the dynamic duo and I thought it was time to up a spit and get both of them. I cruised to the base I thought they were coming from but on the way I encountered a pair of spits. They survived and I got shot down and on my bail out I see (You were shot down by RedTop) You guys are a sneaky pair of dogs.

Thanks RedTop & Batfink. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Be careful what you shoot at. Most things
in here don't react too well to bullets.
Captain Marko Ramius:

http://www.CondorAerial.com

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 07:06:53 PM »
Originally posted by lambo31
Thanks for the kind words Red and Roscoroo. It's always fun with you guys win or lose.  

Lambo

<> Sir...your a class act!!!:aok

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 07:12:19 PM »
Originally posted by COndor06
That was a fun time. I couldn't fly any harder. I was so excited to find another fight with RedTop and Batfink that I forgot to drop my bombs before engaging. Couldn't figure out why my 51 was so doggy.

Anyway, got blasted from the sky more than not but all in all it was one of the best nights flying I have had in a while. It's always fun to find good pilots to fight with that have a sense of hummer. Makes the game what it should be.
Fun.

I kept finding RedTop and Batfink  in 47s cruising the sky. After a few bouts of getting thumped in my 51 by the dynamic duo and I thought it was time to up a spit and get both of them. I cruised to the base I thought they were coming from but on the way I encountered a pair of spits. They survived and I got shot down and on my bail out I see (You were shot down by RedTop) You guys are a sneaky pair of dogs.

Thanks RedTop & Batfink. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

:lol THATS why you were laffin....:lol I told Bat...after we flew the D11's and the fight was turning a lil , that we should prolly get in some Spit VIII's to get em down a lil quicker. Low and behold we run into you.

Bat and I both have Mic issues so we cant talk to one another. We just check6 one another when we need to look out for somthing. anyway...he pm'ed me after we got ya saying how much he thought of ya and how sporting ya were. We agreed totally...your one tough fighter win or lose.

Your also a class act and we enjoyed the time fighting with you and lambo and company very much.

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 10:53:36 PM »
I always have good fights with Lambo.
Always enjoy them win or lose.
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 12:54:43 PM »
Bat and Redtop IMO are always good for some great, fun fights. I'm not an expert at this game but I do know when I run into one of these fella's (and I'm on my toes) they will give you a good, clean, and fun fight. But, if your not paying attention and thinking it's gonna be easy they will kill you in a hurry.:aok

Btw: I taught Condor everything he knows.:rofl

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 04:32:38 PM »
Originally posted by Bucky73
Bat and Redtop IMO are always good for some great, fun fights. I'm not an expert at this game but I do know when I run into one of these fella's (and I'm on my toes) they will give you a good, clean, and fun fight. But, if your not paying attention and thinking it's gonna be easy they will kill you in a hurry.:aok

Ahh...thanks Bucky...same to you..good fights with you always.:)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 04:35:39 PM »
what, exactly, is a 'sense of hummer'?

:D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 04:46:28 PM »
Originally posted by Dichotomy
what, exactly, is a 'sense of hummer'?

Suffice to say that your eyes roll back...and the next thing ya know...tower.

SYSTEM: You should grab a smoke and a nap

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
oh...

I was google searching the term and got smacked in the back of the head by She Devil :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 08:28:38 PM »
Originally posted by Bucky73

I have to agree. Had fights with Bat in midwar the other night. Good clean fights and very respectful

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
<<S>> Condor00 and Lambo
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 04:39:06 AM »
Originally posted by Bear76
I have to agree. Had fights with Bat in midwar the other night. Good clean fights and very respectful

Bat fights dirty!!!!:furious