Author Topic: Virtual Fighter Squadron Two - The $Bounty Hunters$  (Read 409 times)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Virtual Fighter Squadron Two - The $Bounty Hunters$
« on: August 19, 2007, 04:59:03 PM »
To all interested in joining the
VF-2 $Bounty Hunters$
Virtual Squadron:

If you feel that you would be a good fit with the VF-2 $Bounty Hunters$ please see the requirements below. If after reading the requirements you are still interested in joining us please see Nutria, VansCrew, or SpikesX in game and let one of us know. You may also ask another member of the squad to contact one of the squad recruiters or you may send an email to vf2bountyhunters@gmail.com with your in game ID, age, and length of AH membership. You will be asked to fly with us and tune to the squad channel for a trial period. In this time your flight skills, personality, and behavior will be evaluated and if we feel you are a good fit you will be sent an official invitation to join the squad.

Requirements:

1. Must be a paying member of AH.

2. You must have a "WORKING" Microphone.

3. NO ZIP CODE WARRIORS!!!!! i.e. having an in game ID of 77234984 etc... If you are a "Zip Code Warrior" and you are still interested in joining our squadron you will be asked to fly with us according to the requirements statement above. If accepted into the squad you must agree to change your in game ID by calling or emailing Skuzzy at support @ hitechcreations.com and then an invitation
will be sent.

4. No pre-teens.. i.e. You must be at least 13 years or older to join! (Preferably over age 15 but if you are a good fit exceptions will be made.)

5. Must be able to have fun, take a joke and deal with foul language on squad channel...

VF-2 $Bounty Hunters$ Website

Salute, and we'll see you in the skies!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 06:05:45 PM by SpikesX »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com