Author Topic: Sorry I missed last scenario  (Read 864 times)

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
Sorry I missed last scenario
« on: August 24, 2007, 02:07:53 PM »
Hey Ahers:

Just getting this thing working again and wanted to apologise for missing the last scenario that I signed up for. It's the first time I signed up and was a no show, sorry.

What happened? well funny you should ask....

I wanted to quit the cable co. and change to DSL , so I had the cable stopped at the begining of June and called the DSL guys and said to go ahead and start the service. Well it didn't work, turns out the telephone wiring in this house was too old, and they couldn't change it for a month and a half due to new construction and upgrading work they were doing, GRRR!

So I get a pal to wire the house, but then was told that the phone jerks couldn't even do the hook up to the pole until said date, GRRR again.

So now I have it running, but modem keeps cutting out and my email doesnt work, did I mention GRRR! I Called them , new modem is on the way, but the email is another story.

I call customer service to find out it's in India and I can't understand half of what the h** they're saying!! So I figure I'd get even with them, so after getting good and sloshed for my bday, I call them back, and HA! now they can't understand me!!! haha, sweet revenge.Needless to say it made for an odd conversation.

My revenge kinda backfired tho, I woke up the next day having apperantly signed up for $20 a month worth of crap i'll never use, I had some damn Indian Curry Chicken recipe scribbled on a paper beside my PC , a hangover and still no freakin Email!!!!GRRRRR!!!

Well at least I got the Chicken recipe.

Cyas soon as modem gets here.

Bumba
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 02:15:20 PM »
The installers took one look at your neked butt and decided to never come back.;)
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
I think I speak for EVERYONE when I say, "Eww!"

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 03:29:09 PM »
lol Bumba, you provide the best AARs lmao

Let me know if you want a slot in the Axis side, we are having a good time over there, would love to have you.  I'm sure some changes will be made in the players who have registered but still have not said squat to us via email or forum posts.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 05:06:25 PM »
Hey now, we have room for him over on the Allied side ya know!

Go see Roscoroo bumba. ;)
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 11:03:07 PM »
I will make room for ya :D

I'll boot Fencer if I have too :noid

Come Fry ...opps I mean fly the friendly Sky's .... I've got a open Slot .(yea I've got GL possition of the 357th FG )  Muhahahahaa .
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation