Author Topic: Anti Cheat code  (Read 543 times)

Offline Bownen

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Anti Cheat code
« on: August 29, 2007, 12:44:02 AM »
Looking over my left wing and zoomed into a guy flying level with me. Both of us flying the same direction, He's flying a P-51 about 2.8k away. He drops down and to his left, I turn and drop down with him towards about his 4 oclock. The next thing I see is a tracer that hit me the pilot. The second round kills my engine.  No one is around but the two of us...  Something smells bad with this picture.

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
Anti Cheat code
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 01:13:16 AM »
Sounds like a warp to me due to dropped packets. Happens from time to time and isnt cheating, just unfortunate.
Got a film?
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Anti Cheat code
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 03:15:03 AM »
Yes, if his or your connection were bad then he would see you somewhere else in the sky on his monitor then where you see him. So if you had a bad connection (im not sayin you did) and you saw him 3K ahead of you, to him he might see you 600 infront of him. I've had this happen a few times to me before. It's all because of lag and warps from bad connections. Just yesterday I fought a spit 16 with my spit 14, he dove on me, I did a split-s, he flew the opposite direction from me and facing the wrong way. Next thing I knew his bullets blew me up.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Anti Cheat code
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 07:53:04 AM »
could have been another plane too. Happens all the time, you spend 3-4 seconds watching the other guy and never see the guy screaming along just under your tail who pops ya. I did it last night, guy even was crying on 200 about the guy only hit him with one round.... the guy he saw, meanwhile Im right under his tail at 200 with 6 50 cals hammering the heck out of him.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
Anti Cheat code
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 12:55:47 AM »
Could have been a ninja scuba sky-diving sniper...they hide in clouds and
are DEADLY! :D

You do have to wonder about a sniper using tracer rounds though :lol
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars