Author Topic: Disband the Knights  (Read 4010 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2007, 04:06:47 PM »
Vanscrew pwns Squad Hopping, that about covers the topic of "VansCrew Pwnage".
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Disband the Knights
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2007, 04:19:33 PM »
Originally posted by crockett

For a vet to fly those planes on a regular basis, it's like playing playing Pac Man on Novice. So that's all I'm saying if you are a noob sure fly the easy rides, but if you are a good stick, take a challenge and fly something that's a bit harder to fly. Don't be such a dweeb and quit relying on training wheels.

It's funny reading posts from players crying about a plane like it's the plane telling the pilot how to fly it.  The actions of the plane solely depend on the pilot at the controls.  If the plane runs, it's the pilot making his plane run.  If it HO's, it's the pilot that is making his plane HO.  

As for flying EZ-Mode planes, if it's fun for you then all the power to you.  Who cares if the Spitfire is an easy and forgiving plane to fly.  It was like that in real life, so why should it be in any different in here?  And just because a n00b flies a Spitfire, La7 or N1K2 doesn't make him an automatic ace.  A n00b is easy to shoot down, regardless of the plane they are in.  If  you get shot down by a n00b in a 1v1 fight, it wasn't because of the plane he was flying, it was either you're not as good as you thought you were or you seriously messed up.  Same applies if you run into a veteran in either of those planes.  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2007, 04:21:45 PM »
Originally posted by Anyone
Vanscrew owns AAsqueakers :D

I'm suddenly overcome with feelings of caring.......:rolleyes:

Stang, you must have been gone for a while or just like rehashing old BS.
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2007, 04:29:54 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
It's funny reading posts from players crying about a plane like it's the plane telling the pilot how to fly it.  The actions of the plane solely depend on the pilot at the controls.  If the plane runs, it's the pilot making his plane run.  If it HO's, it's the pilot that is making his plane HO.  

As for flying EZ-Mode planes, if it's fun for you then all the power to you.  Who cares if the Spitfire is an easy and forgiving plane to fly.  It was like that in real life, so why should it be in any different in here?  And just because a n00b flies a Spitfire, La7 or N1K2 doesn't make him an automatic ace.  A n00b is easy to shoot down, regardless of the plane they are in.  If  you get shot down by a n00b in a 1v1 fight, it wasn't because of the plane he was flying, it was either you're not as good as you thought you were or you seriously messed up.  Same applies if you run into a veteran in either of those planes.  

ack-ack

WOW ... how eloquently true. Well said Ack-Ack.

You should save this in a .doc file and insert it into every friggin' LA-7 ... ez-mode ... waaaa waaa thread from now on.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2007, 04:56:18 PM »
i think he wants to fly in AvA but doesnt want to fly alone :huh

Offline P47Gra

• Copper Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2007, 05:39:09 PM »
Originally posted by AAolds
LOL, check my stats, I rarely fly the La7.    As for Vans landing AA scalps, plenty of people get kills on us, nothing new there.  We land plenty of others scalps too.

Its nice to know that most people are so concerned about the Knights.  Yeah we are known for several things but one thing is for sure.  Most of the noobs that stick around are there to stay.  Our squad is built on some good fun people and we take bases.  But what I dont see is us ganging with the Bish to take Rook bases.  I fight mostly bish.  I dont care what my score or what I say I fight.  I have seen Bish leave the Rook alone to roll the Knights (dont go there).  So can the whine and come and get it.  You know where I am.  Probably high on your six.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2007, 05:42:00 PM »
why disband the knights,then the AA's cant take bases that are undefended.It's amazing with even numbers that it's harder to take a base with out having a 20 or more people on then the other side.Need to think about it.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline AAolds

• Nickel Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2007, 05:54:53 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
why disband the knights,then the AA's cant take bases that are undefended.It's amazing with even numbers that it's harder to take a base with out having a 20 or more people on then the other side.Need to think about it.

You're so full of it.
The AArch AAngelz is its own country, we owe loyalty only unto ourselves and those we fly with at the moment.---AAolds AArch AAngelz XO.

I love to GV and do Jabo missions vs GVs, get used to it.  Being good at one helps in the other.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2007, 06:08:35 PM »
Oh, man, I just got owned.  :mad:

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline DEMONSLAYER

• Copper Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2007, 06:14:41 PM »
personally i think the knits are the "fighter side" the bish are all the bombers. if the knits really wanted to we would own the bish hands down. i like fightin the bish better then the rooks. if there wasnt the knits there wouldnt be any furballs lol.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2007, 06:16:36 PM »
Originally posted by AAolds
You're so full of it.

i love you man :p :p
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2007, 07:02:00 PM »
im assumin u may b talkin bout the C-hawks and UNFORGIVEN teamin up and mowen yall = )

BigbobCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Gary26

• Nickel Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2007, 07:11:16 PM »
Originally posted by storch
ummm you may want to stay in the cradle.  I guess you have never been to chicago.  six girls from cicero will conquer all of france in one PMS episode.

Since i am from northern Illinois I would have to put my money on girls from South Holland or Calumet City. Dem beeches are mean.
C.O. VMF-213 Hell Hawks

VMF4

Offline Nimrod45

• Copper Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2007, 07:34:27 PM »
Posted by Crockett

Yak is a extremely capable plane, you are right, but it's very limited on ammo. So it does take much more skill to land 5 or 6 kills in a yak vs a spit 16 or a LA7, because you have to have to be a good aim and conserve your ammo.

Oh and I'm not crying about anything. I'm just stating a fact that good sticks that fly those planes are flying in EZ mode and they know it. All I'm saying is once you are good enough, take the training wheels off..

I don't think you even know what a LA is if you don't think it has a limited ammo load, to pull in multiple kills regularly with it you have to have good gunnery.  I get into really good fights with it because it is great for mixing it up and I don't like dropping into fights and then climbing out like people that fly heavy planes have to.  Also I can keep people from running away from a fight.  Nor do I think that you are killing LAs or anything else very often in a furball with a ME-110, sorry not buying it.

Offline Nimrod45

• Copper Member
Disband the Knights
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2007, 07:51:03 PM »
HELLO AGAIN CROCKETT

Tell me if you are truly pure death in the more mediocure planes then why does it bother you so much that people like to fly LAs.

Also if you would like to pay my bill I would be more than happy to fly a plane of your choosing, heck I will even fly it the way you want me to which would probably straight and slow so you would have a chance to shoot me down in your ME-110.