Author Topic: spys  (Read 4009 times)

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
spys
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2007, 12:32:37 AM »
Originally posted by evenhaim
hook,line, and sinker:D
Sorry if you took that the wrong way, I've never flown w/ you so I'm not sure if you were joking... But if you were not joking; That's what a spy tells themselves to make them feel better...
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
spys
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2007, 12:33:37 AM »
Originally posted by SuperDud
I know when the BKs run squad ops we'll normally spy on other countries. That way we know what bases are lightly defended and give out bad info to the other side. After all, they did it in real life.:aok
PATHETIC
BMathis

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
spys
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2007, 12:39:59 AM »
Originally posted by bnasty
Sorry if you took that the wrong way, I've never flown w/ you so I'm not sure if you were joking... But if you were not joking; That's what a spy tells themselves to make them feel better...

hehe
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
spys
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2007, 12:45:34 AM »
Originally posted by bnasty
PATHETIC

Lighten up, Francis. :rolleyes:
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
spys
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2007, 01:59:14 AM »
I'm a Rook and spend more time playing this game than I should. In that time I have never heard anyone report a mission otw over Range, country or squad unless  a base starts blinking or a large dar bar appears but no planes are visable in the dar circle. In addition, like many other aware players I have issued  ALERTS because of theose reasons or if I see someone keep popping in and out of dar otw to a base.  It's usually a sure sign of an N.O.E. mission.

Maybe the majority of the people who posted here are right and your wrong so just get over it. It probably did not happen and if it did, it was yours or your  mission planners fault somehow anyway.

Possible solution: Join a good squad that likes working together and you won't have to use the mission planner and ask for help. Then again, I am with a good squad and join missions quite a bit just because i like to help take bases and still have not run into your problem so it's still somehow back to your fault again.

In closing, there probably are a few spies but there are ways to (for the most part) protect yourself when running a squad mission or using the planner.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 02:12:13 AM by A8TOOL »

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
spys
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2007, 02:07:22 AM »
There goes the Rooks again... "your to blame, quit whining" How do we know your not a liar :noid     :lol  j/k
BMathis

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
spys
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2007, 02:23:39 AM »
It has nothing to do with being a ROOK. Choosing which piece or country did not come with a  JOIN US IF YOU LIKE TO work together, furball, take bases chat on 200, whine and argue or avoid getting killed.

Every country is made up of many individuals and not one mindset. Some furball more others take more bases and every country has it's share of whiners.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
spys
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2007, 01:14:50 PM »
I'm also a Rook. We never have problems with spies. Sounds like bish and nits need to do a better job of keeping an eye out. Until then the BKs will continue to use our special ops to take bases!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
spys
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2007, 01:33:40 PM »
yep, this is why i furball.  that way, I need not concern myself with such nonsense to begin with.....well that and some other things, but this will do for now.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 01:37:22 PM by pluck »
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
spys
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2007, 01:40:22 PM »
Originally posted by SuperDud
I'm also a Rook. .....

Note to BNasty:

Note that "rook" rhymes with "hook," and hooks are often baited. A baited hook may be dragged behind a "slow boat" (no offense, Dud) in order to "troll" for fish unwise enough to bite on the "bait".

If an unwise fish realizes there's a hook, he should immediately spt the bait out. It may be embarassing, but its better than continuing to chomp down on the bait and later find yourself hopelessly flopping on the deck.

Next, notice the signature line under SuperDud's post...and think about how many furballers you see who care about spying and base taking. Reread SuperDud's posts. (Hopes for light bulb icon)

Now, if after all that you still have no idea what I'm talking about -- well, enjoy your time on deck.
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
spys
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2007, 01:59:46 PM »
That folks actually consider anything in AH that seriously tells me they need to get out a bit more often.

Who cares!?!?!

We need to start the Aces High "I'm not happy unless I'm complaining" forum :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
spys
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2007, 02:04:46 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
That folks actually consider anything in AH that seriously tells me they need to get out a bit more often.

Who cares!?!?!

We need to start the Aces High "I'm not happy unless I'm complaining" forum :aok

They have that, but they call it the "Aces High General Discussion". They named it like that just to give them one more thing to complain about !

Thanks HTC, always looking out for the subscribers ! :noid

Offline Goat1

• Nickel Member
spys
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2007, 02:16:01 PM »
this is just a test
"Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer." — Major Thomas B. 'Tommy' McGuire, USAAF

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
spys
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
Originally posted by Simaril
I fund it amusing that a green at the gills newb has the arrogance to question the "moral compass" of anyone at all --

The big difference between war and this GAME is what's being fought over. There is absolutely nothing at stake in a game, or a map, of Aces High. Nothing. Zero. Nada. It starts again 30 secs after it ends. Watch endless cycle that for 5 years, and then see if you still think "winning" the contest is more important than the people -- on all sides -- who enjoy the contest for its own sake.

Jeez Man LIGHTEN UP!
Have you ever been in WAR? I have. when you write about things that you have no concept of it makes you sound ignorant or worse.

Based on the length and depth of your response(s) my post must have hit pretty close to the mark in your case.

I pay just like you do my friend...  so I have as much right as anybody (even you) to post anthing I want on this forum.

I LIKE winning at anything I do, chess, business, Aces High or a freakin' three legged race at a labor day picnic! I don't like to loose! When it seems that there is something unfair happining I rightly thought that this discussion would help me to understand what goes on with the whole spy thing. Communications 101: when you want to get responses, be provocative.

As for your "Green" comment I have flown AH 4 different times with 4 different game IDs, as well as AW and MS Combat FS online. I am also a licenced private pilot. You might say I am a avaition junkie.

So when someone  posts an issue that you are so obviously connected to and have such an intimate knowledge about,  try to have a little courtesy and  dictch the name calling and childish behavior. I makes for a better discussion.

As for the arrogence you accuse me of, my SELF CONFIDENCE is documented and well founded. Also I (unlike yourself apparantly) have a well developed sense of right and wrong.

And finally you disputed me questiong peoples morals etc., If the shoe fits...
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
spys
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2007, 02:34:44 PM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
They have that, but they call it the "Aces High General Discussion". They named it like that just to give them one more thing to complain about !

Thanks HTC, always looking out for the subscribers ! :noid

cc, well said!
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.