Author Topic: historicly inaccurate.......  (Read 460 times)

Offline duffus

• Zinc Member
      • http://explorer
historicly inaccurate.......
« on: July 09, 2001, 08:51:00 PM »
Whenever I Kamikazi A P47 head on it makes a hollow tiny thwack type of sound. I have it on good authority that it should be followed by a very loud bang, proceded by a very pronounced ringing of the ears. If any one has any data on this subject it would be helpful.   :D
I just tried an experiment. I placed a large pan on my head and just before impact had my son strike it with his baseball bat. unfortunately I had to end it, the wife complained of dandruff in the spagetti sauce.

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: studley ]

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2001, 09:19:00 PM »
sand

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2001, 10:27:00 PM »
LOL Sandman!

Hey; Studley.. I have it on good authority that an invite to the FDB's was sent your way. I believe Animal mentioned that if yer too stupid to click on the button then you are definitely FDB material.

Further, our Knit Spy, mrfish; sez yer too dum to type too... since you've ignored all text contact attempts from Fishy, I'm inclined to agree with Animal. We won't talk to him, either.

:)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2001, 12:13:00 AM »
Drop me an email, putz!

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2001, 10:28:00 AM »
Woohoo....another latrine scrubber!!!

Ya know its getting a little crowded in here, Hang.  Maybe we oughta do something bastardly and try to get promoted.

What?!?!  You mean you actually enjoy the smell in here?!?!  You, sir, are one sick bastard.   :D