Author Topic: 2007's Tournament Of Champions  (Read 769 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
2007's Tournament Of Champions
« on: October 02, 2007, 09:58:02 PM »
After 2006's squeezing in of the TOC I had thought of having this years in January 2008 after the holidays.
Hopefully this would prevent the squeeze and the invitees would have less trouble fitting it into their schedule.

Your opinions? And by 'your' I do mean the people who have been invited with reservations.

Here is the AHEvents.org page with the listing of Winners and Wabbits who have reservations.
http://ahevents.org/koth-related/tournament-of-champions.html

The first plane for the TOC will be the P-47D-25.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 03:00:46 AM »
i think it might be a better idea :)

what kind of date were you thinking?

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 10:37:36 PM »
It's looking like January 5th or 12th and the start time roughly 5pm or 6pm, roughly splitting the difference between Friday and Saturday KOTH start times.

Having it on the 5th would give AKDogg plenty of time to schedule that months KOTH.

Of course this is very early planning and I have to see what dates are available that do not conflict with any scenarios that will be running then.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54