Author Topic: Shermans  (Read 3673 times)

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
Shermans
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 06:45:16 PM »
All of you guys making fun of cmustard's spelling should be ashamed. He's a darn good pilot, and one of the most misunderstood players in this game. He is one of the best natural leaders I've ever seen on AH. I am just honored to have played with him. Give him a couple more years and I guarantee he becomes one of the flying legends of our virtual world.

Charles Mustard III, I give you 45+ salutes. Thank you for everything.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Shermans
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 07:00:29 PM »
Originally posted by TwentyFo
All of you guys making fun of cmustard's spelling should be ashamed. He's a darn good pilot, and one of the most misunderstood players in this game. He is one of the best natural leaders I've ever seen on AH. I am just honored to have played with him. Give him a couple more years and I guarantee he becomes one of the flying legends of our virtual world.

:huh
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline splitatom

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Shermans
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007, 07:39:24 PM »
the sherman fireflys gun the 17 pounder was developed to deal with tigers a 17 pounder will go through a tigers front armor at 1000 yards max almost always i have killed tigers in an m-8 it took about 12 hits from the 37 wile circleing the tiger to kill it the serman has killed the tiger there are no more tigers it was a bad adition it was fun having a tiger dominating an area it just had to deal with those IL-2 that would try and kill it no more tigers that the guys would have to call in an air strike now us guys in the air get no kalls for an airstrike so we have to find the targets our selves making us get on the deck and almost always get killed by an ostwind
snowey flying since tour 78

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Shermans
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 08:19:19 PM »
Originally posted by splitatom
the sherman fireflys gun the 17 pounder was developed to deal with tigers a 17 pounder will go through a tigers front armor at 1000 yards max almost always i have killed tigers in an m-8 it took about 12 hits from the 37 wile circleing the tiger to kill it the serman has killed the tiger there are no more tigers it was a bad adition it was fun having a tiger dominating an area it just had to deal with those IL-2 that would try and kill it no more tigers that the guys would have to call in an air strike now us guys in the air get no kalls for an airstrike so we have to find the targets our selves making us get on the deck and almost always get killed by an ostwind

Translation:
DA SH3RMAN FIERFLYS GUN DA 17 POUNDER WAS DEVELOPED 2 DEAL WIT TIEGRS A 17 POUNDER WIL GO THROUGH A TIEGRS FRONT ARMOR AT 100 YARDS MAX ALMOST ALWAYS I HAEV KILAD TIEGRS IN AN M-8 IT 2K ABOUT 12 HITS FROM TEH 37 WIEL CIRCL3NG DA TIEGR 2 KIL IT TEH S3RMAN HAS KILAD TEH TIEGR THEYRE R NO MORE TIEGRS IT WAS A BAD ADITION IT WAS FUN HAVNG A TIEGR DOMINATNG AN AERA IT JUST HAD 2 D3AL WIT THOSE IL-2 TAHT WUD TRY AND KIL IT NO MORE TIEGRS TAHT DA GUYS WUD HAEV 2 CAL IN AN ARE STRIEK NOW US GUYS IN DA ARE GAT NO KALS FOR AN ARESTRIEK SO WE HAEV 2 FIND TEH TARGETS OUR S3LVES MAKNG US GET ON TEH DEK AND ALMOST ALWAYS GAT KIL3D BY AN OSTWIND

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Shermans
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007, 09:02:27 PM »
This reminds me, in the past there was a rule that posts had to be made in english. Can we vote to change that to "must be 18 to post" instead?

Even the jive, gizoogle, incheferator, and leetspeekinators produce text that is easier to read and comprehend than most of these kids can manage.

Are they that lazy, or that stupid?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
Shermans
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007, 09:04:53 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Yes.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline KTM520guy

• Nickel Member
Shermans
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 09:12:48 PM »
All of you guys making fun of cmustard should be ashamed. He's a darn good pilot, and one of the most misunderstood players in this game.

I beg to differ. We understand him all too well.
Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Chuck Norris touches turns up dead.

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Shermans
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 11:18:30 PM »
Originally posted by ColKLink
I thought the same thing, "who the he#@, teachs spelling" anymore? my thoughts on the thread.:rolleyes:

I know how to type and speak very well.Most of the times im rushing to leave the house so i dont have the time to meet your proper ediquette standards .Im sorry im just a moran:aok
<Cmustard Was Here <With 20mm's>  

<Screwing With The Text Nazis Since Tour 80>

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Shermans
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 11:25:40 PM »
Originally posted by Cmustard
I know how to type and speak very well.Most of the times im rushing to leave the house so i dont have the time to meet your proper ediquette standards .Im sorry im just a moran:aok

oh gawd...

even his "see? I can type and spell" post is riddled w/ mistakes.

( smack your parents for me Cm.  they have failed you miserably )
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Shermans
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 11:28:01 PM »

I second that, when ever i am lucky enough to join yur squad furballs i have to say that Cmustard shoots me down the most, everytime. closely followed by everyone else.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: Re: WRONG
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2007, 11:29:29 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
Every time a NOE mission suddenly pops up at a port, I roll a Tiger for defence, not an Ostwind. Guess why...

Darn i would like to bomb u then :) i guarantee my typh bomb will drop your tiger

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Shermans
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2007, 11:30:39 PM »

TY 24 i love u :) (BIG HUG) :aok

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Shermans
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2007, 11:34:37 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
This reminds me, in the past there was a rule that posts had to be made in english. Can we vote to change that to "must be 18 to post" instead?

Even the jive, gizoogle, incheferator, and leetspeekinators produce text that is easier to read and comprehend than most of these kids can manage.

Lets not be silly now , i know how to spell but im always in a rush.Unlike alot of u computer dorks i have a life:aok

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Shermans
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2007, 11:37:06 PM »
Originally posted by 68Ripper
Sorry but I have to disagree with this one. Tiger has been made much weaker than it used to be. Trust me I've lost a lot of them lately to bombing.

The tiger should not be perked so high, it should be at a set amount since it can be easily killed now by panzer or sherman. When they introduced the firefly into the game they weakened the tiger making it easier to kill.

When it comes to a 1,000 pounder ,it will kill anything .Get close to target and it'll go boom.Some people are noobs that cant dive bomb ,and think they hit (close enough) when there about 20miles off:lol

Offline Cmustard

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Shermans
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2007, 11:40:57 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
I wonder if the original poster knows the difference between the M4 Sherman and the Firefly we have in the game.  If he did, he'd know why the Firefly can one shot kill other tanks.

ack-ack

Yes i do know the diffrence.The firefly modle is the one we have ,it does not have the crapy peashooter the americans have .We have the sherman from the British which is on steroids:D