Author Topic: I got Skuzzified...  (Read 672 times)

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
I got Skuzzified...
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 07:37:59 PM »
Originally posted by Redlegs
I remember he got me good one time. It was back a little after they shut down the h2h forums and I put up a picture of Braveheart and said "You can take our arenas , you can take away our forums but you can never take our annoying posts!"

Then like 10 mins later Skuzzy put "Wanna bet?" It's on this page.

It was hilarious!

ROFL Pwn of the year goes to:

Skuzzy!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 07:40:53 PM by SuBWaYCH »
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
I got Skuzzified...
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 10:28:22 PM »
I for one think there should be no rules. Maybe only because there's children watching this. But if this was an all adult forum i think you should be able to flame and piss on whoever you want, just like in real life and if you can't handle it sorry. Let the internet god's sort em out is what  i say. I been Skuzzied a few times for speaking my mind a few times. I really don't care, but it's they're forum. Skuzzy was like my mom trying to monitor what i say or something, people should be able to handle it.  But if i had a forum ya'll could say and do whatever you want and there would be no problem. Including insulting me.

Offline Mark Luper

• Silver Member
I got Skuzzified...
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 11:27:33 PM »
Originally posted by LEADPIG
I for one think there should be no rules. Maybe only because there's children watching this. But if this was an all adult forum i think you should be able to flame and piss on whoever you want, just like in real life and if you can't handle it sorry. Let the internet god's sort em out is what  i say. I been Skuzzied a few times for speaking my mind a few times. I really don't care, but it's they're forum. Skuzzy was like my mom trying to monitor what i say or something, people should be able to handle it.  But if i had a forum ya'll could say and do whatever you want and there would be no problem. Including insulting me.

What is fun and entertaining about verbal ( written in this case ) abuse from anyone for any reason? Why would you wish for an environment like that? I'm sure there are boards out there in internet land that would be right up your alley in that regard but like in real life, I prefer to be polite to those around me especially if I am engaged in a conversation with them.

If you flame and pee on people like you claim to in real life I am surprised you havn't had whey beat out of you. Don't come to my neigborhood with your in-your-face attitude. I don't need it and neither do my neighbors.

Mark
MarkAT

Keep the shiny side up!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
I got Skuzzified...
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 02:07:01 AM »
This never goes out of style. Aaah, the classics...
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

VWE

I got Skuzzified...
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 02:47:13 AM »
I don't think I've even been skuzzified, I've been waffleized though...

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
I got Skuzzified...
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 03:15:42 AM »
Originally posted by LEADPIG

This forum belongs to a business its not a playground for the immature. If flaming and pissing on whoever you want is something that happens in your real life then why do you need it here too? ;)

Plenty of squeaker forums around :D

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
I got Skuzzified...
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2007, 03:39:05 AM »
Originally posted by VWE
I don't think I've even been skuzzified, I've been waffleized though...

was it sticky?

:confused:
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline Tigeress

• Silver Member
I got Skuzzified...
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 04:55:44 AM »
Originally posted by Redlegs
I remember he got me good one time. It was back a little after they shut down the h2h forums and I put up a picture of Braveheart and said "You can take our arenas , you can take away our forums but you can never take our annoying posts!"

Then like 10 mins later Skuzzy put "Wanna bet?" It's on this page.

It was hilarious!

Hi Red!

I really laughed about that! and remember it well! :rofl

TIGERESS

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
I got Skuzzified...
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 06:09:20 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
This forum belongs to a business its not a playground for the immature. If flaming and pissing on whoever you want is something that happens in your real life then why do you need it here too? ;)

Plenty of squeaker forums around :D

Oh i know it's privately owned forum i totally respect that. I just like to have uncensored discussion where people can be free to express they're different opinions. I can respect them. Some people are afraid to have an honest discussion, but i feel like that's the only way to have a true diouloge.