Author Topic: LWBlue War Win not right?  (Read 444 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
LWBlue War Win not right?
« on: November 10, 2007, 10:21:40 AM »
Was just checking out Coutry Status in the LWBlue arena and I didn't see anything about % of bases owned in there. All I saw was Country #'s, % in-flight and all that. Is the "You must own 40% of enemy country bases" not in affect in that arena?

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 11:46:18 AM »
I believe so, because it would be dammed hard to capture 40% of both enemy's bases on the large map.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 01:44:07 PM »
Well, Bish have proved in both arenas that we won't have to worry about this map much longer.:rolleyes:
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 01:46:31 PM »
I can't remeber this map being won at all, even with the old "smash one country" rules.
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 03:56:08 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
I can't remeber this map being won at all, even with the old "smash one country" rules.
You're correct, it's never been won/reset. :t
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 05:22:27 PM »
Originally posted by thndregg
Well, Bish have proved in both arenas that we won't have to worry about this map much longer.:rolleyes:

dude it's a joke, nobody wants to pork fields just furball. I'm starting to think "bish" means "lose all cv's" in another language.