Author Topic: Pictures and report from Iraq from my nephew  (Read 2373 times)

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
Pictures and report from Iraq from my nephew
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2007, 05:44:14 PM »
Originally posted by raider73
subway its Squeaker and i dont care its BB not SAT's or Mcas go grow some hair on ur nuts lil dude

#1: Im suprised you'd say something like this.... its funny... you didn't even answer my DA callout.

#2: "subway" should be capatilized, "I" should be capatlized, there should be a ' between the n and t in "dont", you mispelled "ur", it should be "your" and there should be a ' at the end of lil because that isn't a word, that would be slang, and you missed a period at the end of "dude".

#3: I'm quiet sure i have my nuts within my pants, the question is, do you? Expect the words "Actualy, i'll make it a large" in your near future.

Up Yours,
Subway
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 05:46:19 PM by SuBWaYCH »
Axis C.O. for Battle of the Dnieper, Winter '43

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2007, 05:47:56 PM »
Leadpig, I don't mind the minor spelling errors, I hate the sentences that have no puncuation, grammar or anything at all.

Regards,
Subway

Air superiority is a condition for all operations, at sea, on land, and in the air. - Air Marshal Arthur Tedder

364th Chawks

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2007, 05:48:18 PM »
nuts buddy ur 12 LMFAO did i explain to you that its BB not Big test or some *hit SUbway i have a life i dont play Aces high everyday i play Sunday and FSO thats it:O

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2007, 05:50:06 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
I'll send him this link tonight.

Seeing what's transpired, as of late. I would suggest aborting. (Or maybe just editing out the playground fight and emailing.)

ya'll

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2007, 05:50:17 PM »
nuts buddy ur 12 LMFAO did i explain to you that its BB not Big test or some *hit SUbway i have a life i dont play Aces high everyday i play Sunday and FSO thats it:O

I don't even know where to start on this sentence, if I should call it that.

Up Yours,
Subway

364th Chawks

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2007, 06:02:27 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Seeing what's transpired, as of late. I would suggest aborting. (Or maybe just editing out the playground fight and emailing.)

ya'll

Yes don't send him all that. Not even my posts questioning the war. I don't want him to hear that.

Do send him a huge and the fact that i'd feel honored just to shake his hand.

:aok

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 06:05:11 PM »
dont call it anything and thats all you got on me No life f88get:aok  get a life:rofl

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 06:06:58 PM »
Skuzzy, you at dinner or somethin? A PNG needs to be made...

Raider: Your a sad excuse for a 14 year old.

Regards,
Subway

364th Chawks

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2007, 06:13:11 PM »
I agree that the errant mis-spelled word or grammatical error is "ok".  Lord knows I do plenty of those.

But to typ lik this wif no gramer speeling or sentunc struksure reely gets old reeding and u shuld hav at leest a basik grasp uv english if u want to get anywere in live what u tiep on a intardnet bbs iz a refletion uv who u r  I wood not go outsid w/o takin a shower and brus my hare and teeth so 2 wood i not typ in a maner lik this.

Rip, just in case I didn't post this yet, to y'er kid.  Pass on all our well wishes and know we are praying for his safe return.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2007, 06:19:39 PM »
subway ur a sad excuse for a life go get one and get bent:O

Offline bsdaddict

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2007, 06:26:58 PM »
subway its Squeaker and i dont care its BB not SAT's or Mcas go grow some hair on ur nuts lil dude
Originally posted by SuBWaYCH
#2: "subway" should be capatilized, "I" should be capatlized, there should be a ' between the n and t in "dont", you mispelled "ur", it should be "your" and there should be a ' at the end of lil because that isn't a word, that would be slang, and you missed a period at the end of "dude".
don't forget "its" vs. "it's"...

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2007, 06:28:06 PM »
Originally posted by bsdaddict
don't forget "its" vs. "it's"...

my bad, sorry I missed that one.

Regards,
Subway

364th Chawks

Offline SuBWaYCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2007, 07:34:20 PM »
In my honest opinion, raider needs a PNG.

Regards,
Subway

364th Chawks

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2007, 07:34:48 PM »
Originally posted by WMLute
I agree that the errant mis-spelled word or grammatical error is "ok".  Lord knows I do plenty of those.

But to typ lik this wif no gramer speeling or sentunc struksure reely gets old reeding and u shuld hav at leest a basik grasp uv english if u want to get anywere in live what u tiep on a intardnet bbs iz a refletion uv who u r  I wood not go outsid w/o takin a shower and brus my hare and teeth so 2 wood i not typ in a maner lik this.

Rip, just in case I didn't post this yet, to y'er kid.  Pass on all our well wishes and know we are praying for his safe return.

Funny and so true :D

Offline raider73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2007, 08:09:01 PM »
SubWayCH you started it basically calling me an idiot i tried saying sorry but you pissed me off even more because you the most immature Squeaker of them all