Author Topic: Pictures and report from Iraq from my nephew  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Pictures and report from Iraq from my nephew
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2007, 08:25:38 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
You either figure it out by the time you're 18, or you subscribe to the Communist Manifesto.

In Russian we call it "farting into a puddle". Sorry.

Do you think I should explain why? If you do - please PM me.

to all the guys doing their duty.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2007, 08:38:46 PM »
Originally posted by LEADPIG
Not exactly true for all.

Hitler - True.... He tried to extend and impose his will and way of life on us.  Result Hitler must die. I'd kill him myself.

Slobadan Milosevic - False .....What the hell did him killing his own people have to do with us? What resources were we needing from them? What properties or American lives was he threating? Honestly we ain't the world's personal Jesus, to send our soldiers to die for other peoples crap. I don't like it, but it ain't up for me or America to like. At last i checked the government and military of America was only to be used for......Guess what America.

Kadafi - True ... Possible oil interets..result Kadafi should be biotch slapped. Even though i don't like blood for oil, until we get a new resource, looks like thats it.

Pol Pot - Possibly True.... Heaping communism on his own people. That's generally no reason of ours. Now it might have come over to haunt us, but i had my own reservations about a third world two bit country turning communist would effect us.

Mao - I think he was kind of the same with the communist proliferation so i'll leave him alone.

Noriega - True .... Huge drug exporter, causing problems for us. Result Noriega must be captured, killed, or deposed.

Stalin - Not quite true ... Stalin generally murdered and subjugated his own people. He needed to be watched. But if he tried that stuff with us he should be killed. Other than that, his country, his people, they're problem. It's not worth it to go around saving the world and sharing love if other people spit in your face while doing it. If they want help then fine. Sorry to be bleak, but i am, and such is this world.

Such a great example of ignorance and propaganda work!

Pol Pot is the enemy while the US openly supported his slaughterhouse regime and "Evil Vietnamese" finished him, while Red China, a good friend of US, attacked Vietnam because of that and got it's rear end kicked severely.

Stalin with "his people being a problem" - sure a problem waiting for endlossung that have been carefully prepared and had to be implemented if only Stalin didn't get a Bomb.

I don't even want to comment on Miloshevich and Gaddafi. I suppose I am a little bit more informed then you are.

Such a sad picture.

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2007, 10:11:30 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda

Pol Pot is the enemy while the US openly supported his slaughterhouse regime and "Evil Vietnamese" finished him, while Red China, a good friend of US, attacked Vietnam because of that and got it's rear end kicked severely.

Stalin with "his people being a problem" - sure a problem waiting for endlossung that have been carefully prepared and had to be implemented if only Stalin didn't get a Bomb.

I don't even want to comment on Miloshevich and Gaddafi. I suppose I am a little bit more informed then you are.

Such a sad picture.

Since you totally misread what i was expressing let me break it down so your poor reading comprehensive skills can understand.

Pay attention to your own business...do not get into other peoples business unless asked.

America cannot afford to go fixing everyones problems for them. Nor should we, or would others always want us to. Other countries have their own problems and should be afforded the common respect of a human being to handle their own affairs like a grown country should. It's not polite, people generally at first don't like it, it causes dissent, etc, etc.

America is no greater a country than any of the others. It is a country period. And no man is greater than another nor are there for the countries that men create. Don't tell other people what to do and the other countries of the world will generally abide by that. You may not like what they are doing, how they are doing it, where they are doing it, or when they are doing it. But it is not for us to say. Only when anothers business begins to generaly affect ours or may at some time in the future, should the blood of a nations military be spilled for it and it only. Unless other arangements of help and good will have been made.

Offline sgt203

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2007, 06:26:15 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda

Such a sad picture.

Funny...

Anything that we are told over here in the US or west is mere propaganda..

While everything you have been spoon fed is gospel.

Considering you come from a country ( complete with puppet regimes) that had to build a huge wall not to keep other people out, but to keep its own people in, and is known throughout the world for its openess and compassion we should stand corrected.

This makes me think Patton has a point at the time Germany surrendered
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 07:05:10 AM by sgt203 »

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2007, 11:24:57 AM »
Originally posted by sgt203
Funny...

Considering you come from a country ( complete with puppet regimes) that had to build a huge wall not to keep other people out, but to keep its own people in, and is known throughout the world for its openess and compassion we should stand corrected.

Pol Pot was a US best friends in mid 70s - fact.
Mao was making friendship with the US against USSR and Vietnam - fact.
US had plans of nuclear first strike against USSR - fact.

There are serious doubts about Lybian participation in Lockerby plane bombing.
Miloshevich wasn't allowed to speak publicaly in Hague and then murdered in prison, after most of the accusations were dropped.

Also see my thread here called "Building walls".

I have to agree with Omar Bradley on Patton. And also add that attack on USSR in 1945 could be a giant suicide for so-called "allies".

You either deny facts or make conclusions that contradict Occam's Razor. (Gaddafi and Miloshevich I mentioned above are not facts but my opinions).

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2007, 11:29:35 AM »
Originally posted by LEADPIG
Since you totally misread what i was expressing let me break it down so your poor reading comprehensive skills can understand.

Pay attention to your own business...do not get into other peoples business unless asked.

America cannot afford to go fixing everyones problems for them. Nor should we, or would others always want us to. Other countries have their own problems and should be afforded the common respect of a human being to handle their own affairs like a grown country should. It's not polite, people generally at first don't like it, it causes dissent, etc, etc.

America is no greater a country than any of the others. It is a country period. And no man is greater than another nor are there for the countries that men create. Don't tell other people what to do and the other countries of the world will generally abide by that. You may not like what they are doing, how they are doing it, where they are doing it, or when they are doing it. But it is not for us to say. Only when anothers business begins to generaly affect ours or may at some time in the future, should the blood of a nations military be spilled for it and it only. Unless other arangements of help and good will have been made.

I simply can't disagree with anything you wrote. Thanks.

But look: when in 1993 Yeltsin violated Constitution, burned down the Supreme Council (parliament) and ordered mass-murders in the middle of my city - West was applauding him and saying he's a pure "democratic" leader. Now when Putin has like 90% approval rate (i am in the 10% left BTW) - West screams about "totalitarism". Strange, isn't it?...

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2007, 01:22:20 PM »
America is no greater a country than any of the others. It is a country period.
====
where are you from leadpig?  where are you living at this time?  and just out of curiosity, how old are you?  these three bits of data could create the answer that explains your statement here.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 01:24:38 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2007, 08:24:49 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
America is no greater a country than any of the others. It is a country period.
====
where are you from leadpig?  where are you living at this time?  and just out of curiosity, how old are you?  these three bits of data could create the answer that explains your statement here.

I will try my best never to be arrogant enough in my life to think who i am, where i come from, or the things i do are so great. Because on the flip-side of the coin there will always be someone to say the same thing about themselves and where they are from. I must strive to be open to listen at all times to make myself a better person. I must be just as willing to call myself out for being wrong as i am to call myself out for being right. I wish countries would take this advice, maybe the world would get along a lot better.  

I am 29 btw, from Texas, living in America. But i will die as just another human being with what i came here with in the beginning. And i will face my own beliefs and consequences and rewards and my god. And i will not die as an American but as a human being.

Offline KgB

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2007, 10:05:58 PM »
Funny...

Openness?Compassion?
I say that's  rest of the world that built the "wall" around USSR.
I repeat,USA entered Europe for on simple reason,it was too much for soviets to own after the war.
"It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal."-Aristotle

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2007, 10:39:22 PM »
Originally posted by KgB
Openness?Compassion?
I say that's  rest of the world that built the "wall" around USSR.
I repeat,USA entered Europe for on simple reason,it was too much for soviets to own after the war.

So the Russians were entitled to take possession of all of the European continent at the end of World War II?:rofl
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline KgB

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2007, 10:56:07 PM »
Originally posted by Captain Virgil Hilts
So the Russians were entitled to take possession of all of the European continent at the end of World War II?:rofl

You lost me

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2007, 11:05:40 PM »
Originally posted by KgB
You lost me

You said the U.S. only entered Europe because it was too much for the Russians to "own" after World War II.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline KgB

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2007, 11:24:34 PM »
Originally posted by Captain Virgil Hilts
You said the U.S. only entered Europe because it was too much for the Russians to "own" after World War II.

let me rephrase,USA didn't enter till knew for sure that Germans lost

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2007, 11:47:10 PM »
Originally posted by KgB

Germany lost the war the minute they failed to stop the Normandy invasion. Once they had to fight on two fronts on the same continent they were done. Yes, it was decided that Russia would take Berlin. That does not mean the rest of the allies did nothing or did nit enter Germany, just that Russia took Berlin. And taking Berlin didn't entitle Russia to take control of all of Europe. If Russia could have done it on their own, Stalin wouldn't have been begging the rest of the allies to invade.

SaVaGe

Offline LEADPIG

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2007, 02:59:27 AM »
Originally posted by KgB

America vested their interest the minute the first young man died in WW2. I think there blood was payment and proof enough that they were in it for the long haul and that means whether things turned out for better or worse. They put their money where there mouth was the minute the first person stepped off those amphibious boats on D-Day, and even before that.